- » Left Over Pork Chop
Left Over Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of left over pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for left over pork chop recipes.
Caramelized Pork Chop's With Walnuts And Raisins
1) Take a shallow dish,combine sugar and vinegar in it and mix thoroughly until sugar is completely dissolved.
2) Marinate the pork chops for 15 to 20 minutes in the above mixture.
3) In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil, when hot, add... - 40.7514
You May Also Like!
Left Over Lunch
1. In the heated dripping fry the finely chopped onions until tender.
2. Then add and cook potato until golden brown.
3. Add meat and season with salt, pepper and a pinch mixed herbs.
4. Let it cook such that thoroughly heated, adding more fat if... - 38.6139
Left Over Meat Loaf
Made To Be Leftover Meat Loaf! You can imagine how I cam upon this recipe,. Trust me, if you were looking for a recipe that lets you finish your leftover meat resourcefully, then this is the recipe for you! Try the Made To Be Leftover Meat Loaf! - 47.0354
Baked Pork Chops
Looking for a gourmet yet easy dish? Well, you can try this Baked Pork Chops recipe for dinner. This meal is low in fat but is packed with protein. Although pork chops are usually fried or grilled, you can also bake your pork chops to get even cooking but... - 44.273
Pork Chops In Applesauce Gravy
Brown loin pork chops on both sides in a well heated skillet without the addition of fat.
Arrange pork chops in a shallow 10" x 6" x 2" baking dish.
Cook minced garlic until tender in pork fat left in skillet.
Then add flour, salt, pepper, and meat sauce,... - 35.9677
Pork Loin Rib Chops
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredienst, apart form chops. Mix well.
2. Add chops , mix well and marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Heat a grill and when hot, place marinated chops. Grill for 4 to 6 minutes on both sides or till well cooked.... - 37.6131
Apple Cinnamon Stuffed Pork Loin
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the stuffing, in a large frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat.
3) Saute the onions till they are translcent.
4) Transfer the onions to a large bowl. Remove the pan from heat... - 93.873
Pork Kofta Curry
1. Boil pork and the gram separately.
2. Mince. Add finely chopped onion, ginger, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and eggs.
3. Shape into small balls, size of a lime. Deep fry and set aside.
4. Grind to a fine paste all curry ingredients up to... - 47.5515
Pork Or Lamb Ciste
Put the prepared chops around the inside edge of a medium-sized saucepan with the bone ends sticking up and the chopped kidneys or liver, sliced carrot, onions and herbs in the centre.
Season well and add enough water or stock to barely cover the vegetables,... - 43.9853
Pork Loin With Black Walnut & Mustard Sauce
Got company coming over and planning to make something scrumptious for your guest? Then why not give this Pork Loin with Black Walnut & Mustard Sauce recipe a try. Watch the video to see detailed instructions. This recipe has a few extra steps, but the end... - 125.603