- » Left Over Biscuits
Left Over Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of left over biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for left over biscuits recipes.
Baking Powder Biscuits
1. Heat oven to 450°F.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Cut in shortening with a pastry blender or two knives until the mixture is the consistency of corn meal. Add milk and stir only until a soft dough is formed. Start with... - 30.7855
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 350°F (175°C).
Cut biscuits into fourths with kitchen shears. Mix sugar and cinnamon together. Roll each biscuit piece in sugar/cinnamon mixture until coated.
In saucepan, melt butter and add sugar/cinnamon mixture left... - 26.2836
Almond And Apricot Pudding With Apricot Sauce
Canned pineapple instead of apricots can be used for this feather-light pudding, and if you have trimmings from sponge finger biscuits left over from another dessert you can use them instead of cake crumbs.
Cover the apricots with 1 1/4 cups of water, bring... - 43.3318
Make these from the whites left over when you've used the yolks in biscuits and other goodies. Pack them by the half-dozen or dozen in polythene bags.
Line a baking sheet with non-stick paper. Whisk the egg whites until stiff, then whisk in half the sugar... - 15.6402
Butter Cheese Dips
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) Take a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan and melt butter in it.
3) Cut in shortening to flour and rub until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Add in cheese and milk and stir.
5) Knead the dough 2 to 3... - 39.391
Beat butter with sugar and flour, stir in very finely chopped nuts and fruit.
Evenly grease centre of oven tray, in about a 20cm (8in) circle.
Roll a level tablespoon of mixture into a ball, place in centre of tray, press with fingers into circular... - 37.2556
Monkey bread is an American breakfast dish. It is very sticky and gooey to be pulled and eaten with hands. This act of pulling and eating has got Money bread its name. The other names it has are African coffee cake, Pinch me cake. This is an extremely easy... - 33.8997
Combine pork, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, sherry and garlic salt; mix well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in hot wok or large skillet over medium-high heat; brown pork mixture in hot oil.
Add bean sprouts, onion and 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
Stir-fry... - 40.0205
1. Make the pasta dough as directed and roll it out thinly.
2. Using a biscuit cutter, cut into circles about 1 1/2" in diameter.
3. Put a little meat filling in the centre of each circle and fold the circle in half over the filling. Taking the semi-circle in... - 21.4724
Shredded Wheat Bread
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast according to package directions.
Add crumbled wheat biscuits, molasses and seeds, then stir in enough of the bread mix to form a stiff batter.
Continue to work in more bread mix with hands.
Turn the dough mixture... - 31.5673
Key Lime Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to gas 6 / 200*C.
2. Crush the digestives until they become fine crumbs.
3. For making the pie base – Add melted butter to crushed digestive biscuits. Push biscuit mixture into the bottom of a spring form tin... - 121.304