- » Leek Turkey Breast
Leek Turkey Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leek turkey breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leek turkey breast recipes.
Prosciutto Stuffed Turkey Breast
For stuffing, in a medium saucepan cook leek in 2 teaspoons of the hot oil until tender.
Stir in bread crumbs, nuts, Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons of the fresh sage, and the parsley.
Remove skin from turkey breast in one piece; set aside.
Remove... - 44.9601
Butterflied Turkey With Leek Dressing
In a wide frying pan, melt butter over low heat.
Add pine nuts and stir until golden
Lift out nuts with a slotted spoon; set aside.
Add onions to pan.
Increase heat to medium and cook, stirring often, until soft.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Trim ends and... - 41.1732
Turkey With Leek And White Wine Sauce
1.Take out the skin of turkey
2.. In a slow cooker, put leaks.
3.. Make a mixture of watercress, salt, pepper, bouillon granules, butter or margarine.
4. Cover the turkey from all sides with water cress mixture.
5. Put the turkey in the... - 48.9089
Shredded Turkey With Tomato Leek Ragout
In a large saute pan or skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat and sear the turkey on both sides for a total of 3 to 4 minutes, or until lightly golden on the outside and opaque throughout.
Season with salt, pepper, and kirsch.
Transfer to... - 43.4036
Light Turkey With Leek Onion Stuffing
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 tablespoon margarine.
Place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add leeks, onion, thyme, and 1/2 cup broth.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until vegetables are tender.
Uncover and cook... - 42.4842
Turkey Breast With Orange Sauce
1. On sheet of wax paper dredge turkey in flour, coating all sides and reserving any remaining flour.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet melt margarine; add turkey and cook over medium heat until golden, 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Transfer to plate and set... - 30.534
Sesame Turkey Stir Fry
1. Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet or wok. Add sesame seeds and cashews; stir-fry for 2-4 minutes, or until toasted.
2. Add peppers and leeks; stir-fry for 2-5 minutes. Stir in turkey and cook for 3-6 minutes, or until vegetables are... - 31.4205
Diced Turkey With Celery
1) In a bowl, add warm water to soak the mushrooms for 15 minutes.
2) Squeeze the water to dry the mushrooms. Remove the tough stem to slice the mushroom caps.
3) Sprinkle salt on the diced turkey.
4) Coat the turkey dices with egg white and... - 44.5843
Turkey With Leak Nut Stuffing
Saute leeks, onion, and thyme in 1/2 cup butter in a large skillet until tender.
Transfer leek mixture to a bowl; add hazelnuts and next 6 ingredients.
Cover and chill.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey.
Rinse turkey under cold water; pat dry.
Pack about 7... - 43.9783
Turkey Rolls With Parsley Sauce
1. To a medium jar of a food processor or blender, add the chopped turkey leg meat with egg whites and whole egg and process until smooth.
2. To a mixing bowl, transfer the mixture and add the chopped parsley, salt and pepper, mixing well.
3. Divide... - 47.9371
Turkey Scaloppine In Wild Mushroom Sauce
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, sear the turkey for about 2 minutes per side.
Transfer to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
Add the oil to the pan and saute the leeks for 5 minutes, or until very soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute... - 39.4324
Teriyaki Turkey With Oriental Vegetables
1. Halve, deseed and thinly slice the chilli. Put into a small bowl with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sunflower oil.
2. Cut the turkey into thin strips. Add to the mixture and mix until well coated. Cover with clingfilm and marinate in the refrigerator... - 41.9232
Savory Turkey Strudel
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add broth; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until leeks are tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and lemon juice until... - 39.6214
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Coat an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
3. Cut the chicken and the turkey into 1-inch cubes
4. Place these meat cubes into the food processor bowl and process till coarsely chopped.
5.... - 40.4876