- » Leek Spinach Dip
Leek Spinach Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leek spinach dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leek spinach dip recipes.
Sukiyaki With Crispy Spinach
Put the beef strips into a large shallow dish and pour over the sake or sherry and soy sauce.
Sprinkle over salt and pepper to taste.
Set aside at room temperature to marinate for at least 4 hours, turning the meat occasionally.
Using a slotted spoon,... - 43.0873
Cod In A Pot
1. Prepare kelp stock 1 to 3 hours in advance, using 2 quarts (2 liters) water.
2. Cut cod fillets diagonally into slices 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) wide. Soak in cold water while preparing vegetables. Drain and sprinkle cod with sake before arranging on a separate... - 36.7611
Beef Sukiyaki Japanese
Heat the oil in a large frying pan, brown the meat on both sides.
Mix together the stock, soy sauce, sugar and sherry.
Add only half of this to the meat in the pan.
Push the meat to one side of the pan then add the sliced onion, leek and cabbage and cook... - 41.6652
Cook rice according to directions; keep it warm.
Beef tenderloin must be cut into paper-thin slices.
To achieve this, place meat in freezer for about 2 hours, or until partially frozen.
You then will be easily able to slice it thin.
Arrange meat slices on... - 41.5352
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652
East West Sukiyaki
To piepaie and present ingredients, cut and arrange ingredients as directed following.
Arrange each food separately, side by side, on large trays or flat baskets.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
If you plan to serve the eggs as sauce, break each... - 41.831
Sukiyaki With Shiitake
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stem and notch a decorative cross design on caps.
2. Lightly wipe both sides of kelp with a damp... - 44.0067