- » Leek Spinach
Leek Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Leek Spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Leek Spinach recipes.
Leeks And Eggplant On A Spinach Bed
Looking for a Leeks And Eggplant On A Spinach Bed recipe? Here is a very good one. We poached this Leeks And Eggplant On A Spinach Bed last night and it was a hit! One that you would love! - 29.4223
Penne With Leeks Spinach And Pimento
1) Slice the leek whites and most of the greens thinly.
2) Remove the tough spinach stalks and slice the leaves thinly.
3) In a large pan, gently saute the onion in butter for 4 to 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the leeks and spinach, season... - 47.5119
Frittata With Spinach, Potatoes, And Leeks
Preheat oven to 3500.
Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add leek; saute 4 minutes.
Add spinach; saute 2 minutes or until spinach wilts.
Place mixture in a colander, pressing until barely moist.
Combine milk, basil, salt, pepper, eggs, and... - 42.7657
Chicken And Leek With Smoked Oysters
Mix the flour and suet or fat together and stir in the milk to make a firm dough.
Use just over two-thirds of the dough to line a 1.75 litre/ 3 pint capacity pudding-basin.
Cut the chicken flesh into large cubes, 2.5 cm/1 inch square.
Blanch the spinach... - 47.1748
Lasagne And Leek Rolls
Trim the leeks and blanch the discarded tops by pouring boiling water over them and leave to stand for 2 minutes. Put to one side. Put the leeks in a dish with 30 ml / 2 tbsp water, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 4 minutes, until... - 36.0463
Lasagne With Leeks And Sausage
Put the leeks and sausage in a deep oblong dish with 60 ml / 4 tbsp of the sieved (strained) tomatoes. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 6 minutes, stirring once. Add the rest of the tomato and the herbs, season, and set aside.
Put the... - 36.8371
Creamy Chicken And Leeks With Pasta Shells
Cut chicken into strips 2 inches (5 cm) long and 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide; set aside.
In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook garlic, anchovies and leeks for 2 minutes or until garlic and leeks are softened.
Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 43.1038
Baked Swiss Chard And Leek Pie
If you love your greens, there is little stopping you from loving this pie. Abundance of chards and leeks rolled and baked into a pie makes for an amazing treat. Plus, it offers enormous health perks too. Just trying making this pie at home. Rest assured,... - 137.777
Linguine With Salmon Leeks And Dill
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Combine in saucepan and heat just until boiling.
Remove from heat.
In another saucepan, over medium heat, combine and mix until a thick paste is... - 42.8168
Linguine With Salmon, Leeks And Dill
1) Cook the linguine al dente for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, boil milk, nutmeg and cayenne.
3) In another saucepan, heat olive oil and saute flour on medium flame. Cook continously until the flour loses the raw color.... - 42.8351
This Puree Leontine Soup is enriched with the goodness of greens and herbs. Make the most of it! - 43.7863
Stir Fried Pork And Spinach Topping For Basic Noodles N Soup
Whoever did not know that pork and spinach mixture is great for topping a soup, please check out this Stir Fried Pork And Spinach Topping For Basic Noodles n Soup. You will wonder why you did not try this Stir Fried Pork And Spinach Topping For Basic Noodles... - 28.4156
Cream Of Spinach Soup
In a 5-quart dutch oven, melt butter over mediumheat; saute" leek and garlic until tender, but not browned.
Add 1/2 cup of chicken broth, spinach and potato.
Simmer, covered, over mediumheat, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
In bowl of food processor,... - 46.4725
Fettuccine With Spinach Sauce
Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan.
Drain, set aside and keep warm.
To make sauce, melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic and leek and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add spinach and cook for 3 minutes longer or until spinach... - 35.5496
Wash-spinach welland .tearinto bite-size pieces, chill.
Gut eggs in-cubes arid add to spinach with sliced onions.
Season and serverwith French dressing - 22.7004
Spinach Soup With Broccolini
1. Wash and clean the spinach, cut the broccolini and separate the stems from the florets, set aside.
2. In a large soup pot sauté onions in olive oil until they are translucent.
3. Add leeks and sprinkle sea salt and pepper, sauté for... - 133.182
Sephardic Spinach Feta Frittata
This recipe is an authentic version of the classic Sephardic frittata. I use Israeli feta cheese and leeks with wilted fresh spinach. YUM! - 118.216
Spicy Spinach Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Steam leeks and carrots for about 8 to 10 minutes or till tender and keep aside.
3. Follow the cooking instructions given in the package to cook spinach. Drain and keep aside.
4. Take a medium bowl and... - 48.8729
Chicken And Spinach Parcels
1.Place chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic food wrap and pound lightly to flatten.
2.Steam or microwave spinach, carrot, celery and leek until tender.
Refresh under cold running water.
Pat dry on absorbent paper.
Season to taste with nutmeg and... - 45.4362
1. In a saucepan, bring the stock to a boil and keep warm.
2. In a nonstick frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil.
3. Add the rice, leeks, and curry powder and sautÃ© for about 3 minutes.
4. Mix enough stock to just cover the rice.
5. Simmer... - 43.0397
The Greek Cook: Spanakopita (spinach Pie)
Greek cuisine makes good use of spinach for its health values as well as taste and texture. In the video Chef Vassilis shows how to make Spanakopita or Greek Spinach Pie with spinach, some more greens and seasonings. Good to accompany drinks! - 92.6266
Creamy Spinach And Brown Rice
Cook and stir mushrooms and leek in margarine in medium saucepan over medium-high heat until leek is tender.
Add milk and brown rice.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Cover; simmer 45 to 50 minutes or until rice is tender,... - 48.2014
African Spinach Mushroom Peanut Stew 非洲菠菜洋菇花生燉菜
Is there any food more comforting and satiating than a piping hot bowl of stew in middle of winter? This African spinach mushroom peanut stew is one dish that won't just satiate your hunger, but will also appease your soul. This video recipe presents an... - 95.6818
Game Hens With Spinach Sage Stuffing
Wash spinach thoroughly.
Shake to remove excess water.
Transfer to 5- to 6-quart saucepan or Dutch oven and cook over low heat until wilted, stirring occasionally, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Combine leek, tarragon and garlic in processor or... - 42.634
Spinach And Artichoke Filo Pie
1. Soften leeks in the butter for a couple of mins. Add spinach to the pan, cover, then cook for 5-6 mins more.
2. In a separate bowl, beat together the ricotta and eggs with the cheese, spinach mix, nutmeg and plenty of seasoning. Stir in artichokes and... - 38.0806
Sooke Trout Baked In Parchment With Spinach And Blackberry Sauce
PASS THE BLACKBERRIES through a food mill or press through a sieve to remove the seeds; you should have about 1/2 cup puree.
Combine the vinegar, shallot, and bay leaf in a small, heavy saucepan and boil until nearly all the liquid is evaporated.
Add the... - 43.6797
Spinach Parcels With Fish Pilaf
Drop the spinach leaves into boiling water, a few at a time, and blanch for about 1 minute-just long enough to make them pliable for rolling.
Remove them with a slotted spoon or chopsticks and transfer to cold water.
Drain them, then lay them out flat.
In a... - 46.9187
Endive And Spinach
Endives And Spinach is an awesome and tasty dish.Endives And Spinach does kick up some flavor.The recipe is a keeper! - 29.2196
Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger
Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger tastes awsome. Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger can be prepared easily. Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger must be tried by pork lovers. - 42.6577
Lentil Soup With Spinach
In a large pot, about 7 litres (12 pt) capacity, fry the chopped onions and leek in the olive oil over low heat until transparent.
Add the carrots, potatoes, garlic, parsley, bay leaves, clove, thyme and oregano, and sprinkle with pepper.
Stir over a... - 47.8722
Mussels In Black Bean Sauce With Spinach
1. Using a sharp knife, trim the leeks and shred them.
2. Place the mussels in a large bowl, sprinkle with the cumin seeds and toss well to coat all over.
3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large preheated wok.
4. Add the leeks, garlic and red (bell) pepper to... - 39.8848
Braised Marinated Five Flower Pork With Spinach
I thought spinach went well with this pork dish-Braised Marinated Five Flower Pork With Spinach. My Chinese pork recipe book is almost complete with this Braised Marinated Five Flower Pork With Spinach dish. You will love this! - 37.627
Spinach And Watercress Soup
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole, combine butter, leek and onion and microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
2. Stir in potato, thyme and 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) of the stock, cover with lid or vented plastic wrap and microwave at High... - 45.2294
Chicken And Spinach Crepes
For sauce, combine mushrooms, carrot, leek, and water.
Cover; simmer 5 minutes.
Do not drain.
Combine milk, cornstarch, salt, and pepper.
Stir into vegetable mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in sherry and 1/2 cup of the... - 42.9181
Spinach And Mushroom Casserole
This Spinach Casserole tastes unique ! Try this spinach and mushr4oom bake with irresistible seasonings on a bed of bread crumbs for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Spinach Casserole are welcome ! - 37.2463
Veal Kidney Braised In Spinach And Lettuce Leaves
Season the veal kidney with salt and pepper and wrap it in the spinach and lettuce leaves.
Heat the olive oil in an enameled cast-iron casserole, and in it cook the carrot, leek, and onion until they soften and give off some of their liquid.
Add the wrapped... - 43.5588
Spinach Potato Soup
In 3-quart saucepan over mediumheat, in hot butter, cook leeks until tender, stirring often.
Add potatoes, broth and water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
Cover, simmer until potatoes arc tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in spinach, lemon juice and... - 39.1053
Sukiyaki With Crispy Spinach
Put the beef strips into a large shallow dish and pour over the sake or sherry and soy sauce.
Sprinkle over salt and pepper to taste.
Set aside at room temperature to marinate for at least 4 hours, turning the meat occasionally.
Using a slotted spoon,... - 43.0873
Veal Sweetbreads In Spinach
Melt 5 tablespoons [75 ml.] of the butter in a saucepan and add the mixed vegetables, garlic, thyme, bay leaf and clove.
Stew the mixture very gently until the onions are transparent—about 15 minutes—then place the sweetbreads on top.
Moisten the... - 43.5204
Wilt vegetables by heating for a couple of minutes in covered kettle.
Cool and combine with eggs and salt and pepper to taste.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter in heavy skillet.
Pour in eggs, cover, and cook over low heat until top is no longer runny.
Turn out of pan... - 35.1433
Easy Healthy Cheesy Vegetable Torte
Craving for a quiche and scared of adding fat to your waist? This Cheese and vegetable torte will satiate your craving for a quiche, its fast and easy to make. So, next time you want to feel like having a quiche, make this cheesy vegetable torte, it’s... - 124.923
Green Jade Soup
Place the shiitake mushrooms in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside for about 10 minutes.
Heat the stock or bouillon in a large soup pot.
When it comes to a boil, add the ginger, carrots, leeks or onions, and Chinese cabbage or other... - 45.1636
Vegetable Soup Stock
This quick and healthy Vegetable Soup Stock can be used as the key ingredient in a variety of veggie recipes. A great way to use up the vegetables lying in your refrigerator, this Vegetable Soup Stock is a quick recipe to make. - 42.9599
An Elegant Sit Down Beef Dinner For Twelve
Ahead of time, order the beef tenderloin (sometimes called a whole fillet of beef) from your meat market.
Early on serving day, stuff the roast and prepare the vegetables (you ll need 8 to 12 each new potatoes and leeks, 1 1/2 pounds mushrooms, and 2 pounds... - 27.3294
Pasta With Arugula And Smoked Sausage
Cut sausage lengthwise into quarters; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
In a large skillet cook leek and garlic in hot oil until tender.
Stir in sausage, chicken broth, and roasted sweet peppers.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Add arugula and cook for 1 to... - 42.8953
Summer Vegetable Soup With Basil
Put oil in soup kettle.
When hot, add the vegetables except spinach and stir well.
Add the chicken stock and water to cover vegetables.
Add salt, pepper, and thyme.
Bring to a boil.
Half-cover with a lid.
Simmer 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are barely... - 48.8235
Satin Pea Soup
In a large saucepan, simmer together the peas, leeks, spinach, lettuce, chicken broth, chervil, and pepper.
Simmer with the lid on for 20 minutes.
Pour the mixture into a food processor and process until smooth.
Pour the soup through a sieve back into the... - 34.4399
Green Herb Soup
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt.
2) Add leek, spinach, lettuce and sorrel, sauté together in melted butter.
3) Cover the pan with a lid and reduce heat to low. Let it simmer for some time to soften the vegetables.
4) Pour in boiling water to the... - 49.9465
Cod In A Pot
1. Prepare kelp stock 1 to 3 hours in advance, using 2 quarts (2 liters) water.
2. Cut cod fillets diagonally into slices 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) wide. Soak in cold water while preparing vegetables. Drain and sprinkle cod with sake before arranging on a separate... - 36.7611
Minestrone Alla Genoese
1. In a large soup kettle, heat oil. Add carrots, potatoes, onions, leeks and spinach; cook over medium heat 5 minutes, until onions are limp.
2. Stir in stock, tomatoes, beans, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer 1 hour, until... - 28.2462
Vegetable Cannelloni has a grand taste. Vegetable Cannelloni gets its taste from pasta mixed with cheese and flavored with white wine. Vegetable Cannelloni is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 45.3661
Fresh & Fragrant Pea Soup
In a large saucepan combine the peas, spinach, lettuce, leeks, bouillon granules, chervil, and pepper; add water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmerfor 20 minutes.
Pour into blender container or food processor bowl; cover and process till... - 39.3733
1. Mince the chicken, onion, leek and celery together with the spinach. Add the garlic and herbs.
2. Lightly beat the egg with the egg white and mix with the brandy, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and yogurt. Stir into the vegetable mixture.
3. Turn into a... - 30.5385
Cream Of Green Pea Soup St Germain
1) Take a cast iron saucepan and place the frozen green peas, sliced leeks, shredded lettuce and spinach leaves in it.
2) Add coarse salt, sugar, butter and water to it and boil the ingredients together.
3) Simmer the covered saucepan over low heat for... - 48.7381
1) In a casserole melt the butter and set aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
3) In a bowl, mix together leeks, lettuce, parsley, spinach, green onions.
4) Put in the flour, walnuts, salt, pepper and mix well.
5) In a bowl, beat the... - 43.8481
Slice the white part of the leek into thin rounds and steam until tender.
Line a loaf pan with oiled wax paper and place the cooked leek on top, smoothing it down to make a thin layer.
Cook the peas in boiling water and steam the spinach over them.
When the... - 44.7081
Terrine Of Green Vegetables
1. Prepare the vegetables: chop the chard and leeks. Halve the peppers, remove the seeds, and cut into strips. Cut the stalks off the spinach and wash the leaves well under running water. Peel the cucumber, remove the seeds and slice thinly. Peel and slice... - 36.7762
Vongole Alla Fiorentina
Preheat oven to 500Â°F./260Â°C.
Wash clams well and place in a baking dish with a little water in the bottom.
Cook in oven until the shells open, then remove and lower the heat to 350Â°F./180Â°C.
Remove the clam meat and chop, reserving the... - 41.0328
1. In 1/2 cup water simmer mushrooms for 2 minutes and drain, reserving the liquor.
2. Make fine slices of mushrooms, bamboo shoots and onion.
3. Chop shallots, leeks and celery and slice beans or spinach and bean curd.
4. Make wafer thin slices out of... - 44.2274
Udon Noodles In A Pot
1. If using shiitake mushrooms, soak in 2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Reserve liquid. Discard stems and notch a decorative cross design on caps. Add caps, 1... - 37.9359
1. If using frozen spinach, squeeze to remove moisture and chop. If using fresh spinach, blanch in 2 cups boiling water until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes; rinse with cold water until cool, and then squeeze to remove as much moisture as possible; chop.
2. Melt... - 32.2117
Stuffed Salmon Fillet
1. To make filling, heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add leek and ginger and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until leeks are golden. Add mushrooms, spinach and dill (a) and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are just tender. Remove mixture from wok and... - 34.2889
Riverbank Oyster Pot
1. Lightly wipe both sides of kelp with a damp cloth and make 1/2-inch (1 1/2-cm) cuts with scissors at 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) intervals. Place in a pan containing 5 cups cold water and set aside for 1 hour (for stronger stock, 3 hours). Bring stock to a boil,... - 40.2484
Chinese Dumplings Part 2 - Filling And Boiling
1. Sift flour onto table and knead into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder
2. Divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for... - 32.8706
Chinese Dumplings Part 1 - Dough Making
stift flour onto table knest into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder, divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for doing it 3... - 30.6576
Remove the thick stalks from the cabbage leaves and blanch for 2—3 minutes and drain.
Blanch green vegetables for 2—3 minutes and drain.
Line a small ovenproof dish with the cabbage leaves, with the tips in the center and the base of the leaves hanging... - 40.5404
In a large kettle place dried beans, water, salt, and prosciutto bone or salt pork.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 3 hours.
Drain and save stock.
Force half the beans through a wire strainer (or whirl in a blender with some of the broth).
Combine... - 37.4147
Vegetable And Cheese Phyllo Pie
Combine artichoke heatts, water, and garlic in a small saucepan.
Cover and cook over medium heat for 6 minutes.
Drain and coarsely chop artichokes.
Combine artichoke mixture and spinach in a large bowl; srir well, and set aside.
Saure leeks in olive oil in a... - 41.9913
Zuppa Di Legumi
Zuppa Di Legumi is simply by far the most delicious vegetable soup that I have had. This dish is simple and tasty. Serve the Zuppa Di Legumi for your family , I am sure they will love it! - 39.2686
Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the scallions and onions 10 minutes but do not let brown.
Add the potatoes, spinach, parsley and broth.
Bring to a boil and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Puree in an electric blender or force through a sieve.
Stir in the... - 38.6638
1 Use only the tender tips of the nettles.
2 When you have 3/4lb, wash them well.
3 Trim and wash the leek, and chop finely.
4 In a pot of boiling salted water, add the nettles.
5 Blanch for 2 minutes.
6 Drain and refresh... - 41.5481
Evan Deluty Makes Atlantic Halibut With Fresh Pasta
1)In some boiling water cook the pasta till it is ready. Drain pasta and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2)In a large sauté pan add the cream and asparagus and bring to a boil and steep for 10 minutes. Remove asparagus and... - 0
Partridge In A Pear Tree
1. In a nonreactive container, arrange partridge breasts, cover with apple cider, cover the container and allow to marinate for about 24 hours.
2. Drain and pat the breasts till well dried.
3. Take a skillet, place on medium heat, add... - 39.5956
White Poultry Stock
Combine all ingredients in a large stockpot.
Bring to a boil and skim off any foam that rises to the top.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 3 hours.
Strain and refrigerate overnight.
Remove fat from the surface, refrigerate or freeze. - 32.7745
Green Soup is an easy to make dish. Green Soup has a defining taste. The soup lovers must try Green Soup. - 44.6422
Hearty Vegetable Pizza
Place oats in container of an electric blender or food processor; cover and process until oats resemble flour.
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large mixing bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add ground oats, sugar, salt, and oil; beat at medium speed of an electric... - 47.5252
Cream Of Sorrel Soup
1) Remove the sorrel stems.
2) Wash and dry the leaves and then chop.
3) In a saucepan, heat onion and add leeks and cook for 3 or 4 minutes.
4) Mix in the leaves and the hot water.
5) Simmer for 3 or 4 minutes, till the leaves... - 47.621
Sukiyaki With Shiitake
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stem and notch a decorative cross design on caps.
2. Lightly wipe both sides of kelp with a damp... - 44.0067
Chicken Pasta Rolls
1. Cook lasagne sheets in boiling water in a saucepan until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken and leeks and cook for 4-5 minutes or until brown. Stir in basil, mustard, stock and... - 34.062
Beef Sukiyaki Japanese
Heat the oil in a large frying pan, brown the meat on both sides.
Mix together the stock, soy sauce, sugar and sherry.
Add only half of this to the meat in the pan.
Push the meat to one side of the pan then add the sliced onion, leek and cabbage and cook... - 41.6652
Indian Khicheri In Ayurvedic Preparation
Do you intend to revamp your taste bud and cook something herbal? Switch to organic food and prepare yummy Khichdi, a mix of rice and dal at home. With Anjali Patak you can cook this Asian delight for a healthy living. - 96.4969
Persian Vegetable And Egg Timbale
Time to pamper your palate with this Persian Vegetable And Egg Timbale recipe. I prepare this yummy dish for Breakfast every month or even more often.Do try this recipe of Persian Vegetable And Egg Timbale and if you are fully satisfied, spread the taste by... - 49.067
Four Grain Vegetable Soup
Four Grain Vegetable Soup is made out of the finest grains and variety of veggies. The nutrition factor of this recipe is remarkable. Starting from herbs, vegetables, meat stock to even grated cheese, Four Grain Vegetable Soup is always the chef's choice. So... - 46.5024
Cook rice according to directions; keep it warm.
Beef tenderloin must be cut into paper-thin slices.
To achieve this, place meat in freezer for about 2 hours, or until partially frozen.
You then will be easily able to slice it thin.
Arrange meat slices on... - 41.5352
Plin Ravioli In Sage Butter Sauce
Plin ravioli in sage butter sauce is an exemplary demonstration of Italy's simple and exquisite culinary richness. Take a look at this video recipe for the details of this mouth watering twisted pasta dish. - 133.354
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652
Heat oil in saucepan over medium-high heat; add leeks and saute 5 to 7 minutes or until soft.
Add chicken broth, water, and rice.
Stir once, increase heat to high, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; add spinach, cilantro, and watercress, stir once, cover, and... - 33.3639
Chardonnay With Vegetarian Style Pasta
Today, chef Billy Parisi is going to show us how to serve Cupcake Chardonnay with a vegetarian dish. If you have been waiting for a vegetarian dish to pair with wines, Roasted Wild Mushroom And Tomato Wheat Pasta Paired With Cupcake Chardonnay is just for... - 120.23
Zuppa Alla Pistou
Saute leeks, celery, carrots and garlic in oil until leeks are soft; do not brown.
Add broth, bring to boil and add potatoes.
Cook 5 minutes.
Add beans, spinach, tomatoes and seasonings, and bring back to boil.
Cook 10 minutes, until potatoes are almost... - 41.984
Garden Fresh Minestrone
Trim root ends and tough outer leaves from leeks; slit each leek lengthwise, rinse between layers, then thinly slice.
In a 6 quart kettle over medium heat, cook leeks and garlic in oil, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add stock, beans and their liquid,... - 42.691
The Housekeeper's Broth (potage 'bonne Femme')
Chop two leeks finely; fry them lightly on a gentle heat in a little fat; add a small cabbage, diced, stir with a spoon so that the moisture from the cabbage evaporates, then moisten with some vegetable stock; add two or three slices of potato and cook for... - 16.3166
Beef Pot Roast With Horseradish Sauce
Wash and chop the leek.
Peel the carrots and cut into sticks.
Peel the onion and stud with the cloves.
Put the meat in a saucepan and add the salt, celery salt, bay leaf, leek, carrots and onion.
Pour over the water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 1 1/4-2... - 42.0884
1. In a 3-quart kettle melt butter add leeks and onion and cook over low heat, covered for about 5 minutes.
2. Add hot water, potato, carrot and salt and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
4. Add rice and asparagus and... - 46.4435
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Heat butter in large saucepan.
Add leeks and onion and cook gently, stirring, 5 minutes (do not brown).
Add potatoes, carrot, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and water.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Add rice, cover again and... - 44.9737
Lamb And Vegetable Soup
This Lamb and Vegetable soup is so very appetizing ! Try out this light soup for your dinner tonight ! Tell me what you think about the Lamb and Vegetable Soup ! - 39.7118
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
Chicken and Vegetable Soup is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.1618
In a 4-quart pot, melt the butter, add the onion, leek, carrot, celery, garlic, tomatoes, cabbage, and green beans, and saute over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add the stock and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 25... - 35.2291
Hearty Mediterranean Soup
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium heat; add leeks, onions, and garlic and saute briefly.
Add water, cabbage, beans, and rosemary.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer 1/2 hour; remove lid and simmer 1 more hour.
Add spinach 5 minutes before serving.
You can... - 38.4186
Leek Spinach Recipes By Category