- » Leek Red Wine
Leek Red Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leek red wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leek red wine recipes.
Steak With Mushrooms And Leeks In Red Wine
With a sharp knife, trim the leeks and cut into 1-inch slices on the diagonal.
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet.
When hot, add the leeks and mush rooms and cook over medium heat, until lightly browned.
Stir in the wine, scraping the bottom of... - 38.0861
Leeks In Red Wine
1) Wash the leeks in cold, running water and cut them in half along the length.
2) In a large fry pan, heat up oil. Place the whole leeks side by side. Season with salt, pepper and sugar. Cook them until the leeks turn brown.
3) Pour in... - 36.951
Leeks In Red Wine
Trim leeks almost down to the white part and clean very thoroughly in salted water.
Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the leeks slowly, turning, until golden brown.
Pour in the wine; let it bubble for a minute or so, then add stock or water and... - 29.2294
You May Also Like!
Red Mullet With Leek Sauce
Remove the base and the outer layer of the leeks.
Cut in half lengthwise, then into dice.
Put the onion and leeks into an oval dish, large enough to contain the fish.
Add the butter and wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Rinse... - 45.2097
Veal With Red Peppers And Leeks
Cut the meat into generous chunks (about 4 cm/1 1/2 inches) and brown in the butter.
Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes until softened and lightly browned.
Stir in the tomato puree so that it coats the meat, and cook for 2 minutes.
Pour in the... - 42.954
Chicken Cooked In Red Wine According The Metropole Of 1901
Clean the chicken but keep the cocks comb and kidneys aside.
Cut into 8 pieces.
Marinate with carrots, onions, white part of leek, bouquet garni, garlic cloves, 5 shallots, red wine, and crushed black pepper.
After 8 hours, remove the chicken and keep the red... - 47.1396
Cream Of Mussel And Leek Soup
Combine the mussels and the dry white wine in a pot and bring to a boil.
When the mussels open, remove them from the pot.
Let cool slightly and remove the meat from the shells.
Throw away those mussels that did not open and set aside the others.
Sieve the... - 46.8298
Eggs In Red Wine
1) In a saucepan, saute the shallots or onion, carrots, leeks and garlic in the goose fat for 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
2) Sprinkle in the flour, mix thoroughly and stir in the wine.
3) Add the bouquet garni into the sauce and... - 43.7648
Oxtail In Red Wine
1) In a large, covered, refrigerator storage bowl, rinse and place the oxtail chunks alongwith the garlic, lemon slices, onion and bay leaf.
2) Thoroughly moisten the mixture with the red wine and refrigerate, stirring occasionally.
3)... - 46.4618
Rolled Brisket In Red Wine
Starting with a short side, roll up brisket compactly, jelly roll style; tie roll securely with string at 1 1/2-inch intervals.
Sprinkle all over with pepper.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add brisket and brown well on all... - 46.9816
Salmon With Onion Confit Winter Vegetables And Red Wine Sauce
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the sauce, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, leeks, celery, and thyme sprigs and stir to coat with the butter. Lay the fish bones on top of the... - 46.7765
Spicy Mushrooms And Leeks
In a microwave-safe dish combine the leeks and the butter and microwave the mixture, covered with micro wave-safe plastic wrap, at high power (100%), stirring once, for 5 minutes.
Remove the plastic wrap and microwave the mixture for 5 minutes more, or until... - 28.9851