- » Leek Puree
Leek Puree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leek puree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leek puree recipes.
Braised Ltver On Leek And Flageolet Puree
Melt half the butter in a flameproof casserole and fry the liver quickly to brown lightly on both sides.
Add the remaining butter to the pan and cook the leeks and garlic over a medium heat until softened.
Stir in the beans and season well.
Arrange... - 43.6873
Swordfish And Leeks With Bell Pepper Puree
1. Cut the swordfish steaks in half.
2. In a large skillet, bring the broth, vinegar, tarragon, pepper, and bay leaf to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the swordfish, leeks, bell peppers, and garlic, and return to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low,... - 37.1792
Leek And Greenpea Puree
1) Heat butter and gently stir fry leeks in it until tender but not brown.
2) In top part of a double boiler, mix together soup, milk, salt and pepper.
3) Stir in the sautéed leeks and heat.
4) Garnish with sour cream and poppy seeds and... - 33.3727
You May Also Like!
1) In a casserole, combine the leeks and water.
2) Add pepper to taste.
3) On high power, cook covered for 6 minutes or until the leeks become tender.
4) In a blender, puree the leeks, along with the cooking liquid.
5) Transfer the pureed leeks to the... - 34.2887
Wash leeks well, put in a medium-size saucepan with a little water and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until soft.
Drain leeks and allow to cool slightly.
In a blender or food processor puree leeks with broth.
Spoon puree into a fondue pot and place over medium... - 33.082
Puree Of Leeks
Trim leeks and slit lengthwise; spread leaves and rinse thoroughly under cold water to flush out grit. Chop leeks finely.
In heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat; cook leeks, covered and stirring occasionally, until wilted and tender, about 20... - 20.6064
Summer Squash And Leek Puree
Summer squash are the thin-skinned, warm-weather cousins to winter’s pumpkins and acorn squashes. Dark-green zucchini and yellow summer, or crookneck, squash are the most common types, but farmers’ markets often stock a wide variety, including round,... - 42.5771
Atlantic Salmon In A Potato Crust With Chive Oil And Leek Puree
Season the salmon and potato with salt and pepper.
Pack a thin layer of potatoes on the flesh side of each salmon fillet.
Add enough vegetable oil to liberally cover the bottom of a 10-inch skillet or saute pan.
Place over medium-high heat.
When wisps of... - 39.349
Leek And Potato Puree
Trim roots and most, but not all, of the green leaves from leeks, leaving each leek about 7 inches long.
Split down to but not through the base and wash thoroughly.
Bring 3 quarts salted water to a boil in a pot, add leeks, and cook until tender, about 15... - 34.3395
Asparagus Carrots And Red Bell Peppers With Cauliflower Leek Puree
To Make Puree: Chop cauliflower florets into 1-inch pieces.
Measure out 6 cups and save rest for another purpose.
Place in a microwavesafe pie plate with leeks and 1 cup broth.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 10 to 15 minutes, or until very soft.
With... - 40.8057
Leek And Potato Puree
Peel and wash the potatoes and cut into thick slices.
Wash the leeks well, trim and cut into 1" pieces.
Place both vegetables together into boiling salted water and cook until soft.
The water should be as little as is necessary to cook them.
Strain and mash... - 23.4898
Pureed Vegetable Chowder
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine vegetables, broth, butter and seasonings. Stir to mix well.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the vegetables to cook on HIGH for about 4 hours, or cook on LOW for about 8 hours, if you are preparing... - 41.2698