- » Leek Potato Cauliflower
Leek Potato Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leek potato cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leek potato cauliflower recipes.
Spicy And Creamy Cauliflower And Leeks Soup
Want a special recipe for a tasty soup that will knock everyone's socks off and leave your guests wanting more? Then watch this video and learn to make a creamy soup that everyone will love! - 103.427
Asparagus Carrots And Red Bell Peppers With Cauliflower Leek Puree
To Make Puree: Chop cauliflower florets into 1-inch pieces.
Measure out 6 cups and save rest for another purpose.
Place in a microwavesafe pie plate with leeks and 1 cup broth.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 10 to 15 minutes, or until very soft.
With... - 42.3739
Hearty Cauliflower Soup
A warm and hearty bowl of comfortable soup is all you want in a winter evening. This creamy cauliflower soup is going to be perfect for such moments. You get all the warmth and all the nutrients and feel happy at the end. Follow the easy instructions given by... - 133.797
Puree Of Cauliflower Soup
Steam the cauliflower and potatoes for 20 minutes.
Combine with stock, leeks, bay leaf, and caraway seeds in a large saucepan and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Puree in blender or food processor a cup at a time.
Return to the pot and heat... - 32.3861
Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add leek and garlic; saute 4 minutes.
Add cauliflower and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Place half of... - 39.8399
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1. In a large saucepan, tip in the butter
2. Heat it gently till hot through
3. Add the cauliflower, the mirepoix and potato.
4. Cook gently till transparent but not colored
5. Add the flour to the mixture
6. Cook gently for five minutes till heated... - 39.7148
An all-time favorite, Classic Minestra gives you the flexibility to choose whichever vegetables you want. - 47.2926
Warming Winter Soup
Warming Winter Soup!! For all those who love sipping on a hot well flavored soup in winters, the Warming Winter Soup is meant for you! I just know that you re gonna get hooked to this tasty and nutritious Warming Winter Soup with the first sip! Try it! - 44.6364
Sage Crusted Pork Roast With Roasted Vegetables
Preheat oven to 450°.
Coat a shallow roasting pan with nonstick spray.
Combine bread crumbs, crushed onions, Parmesan, sage, the 1/2 tsp salt, and the 1/4 tsp pepper in a bowl, then spread on a baking sheet.
Smear mustard all over pork.
Roll pork in seasoned... - 44.2226
Mixed Vegetable Bake
Prepare the vegetables: break the cauliflower into florets, slice the cleaned leeks into 1 cm thick slices, peel and quarter the onions, peel and cut the potatoes into 2 cm cubes and cut the pepper (after removing the seeds) into 2 cm squares.
Quarter fill a... - 44.4685
Vegetable Stew With Lamb
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan; brown meat about 5 minutes.
Add onion; saute until golden brown.
Add cabbage, celery, carrots, leek, and bouillon; bring to boil.
Simmer 1 hour.
Add potatoes, cauliflower, and beans; simmer 20 to 30 minutes, until... - 39.5991
Italian Minestrone Soup
Sonia cooks a delicious and hearty minestrone soup, a healthy dish that you can personalize with your favourite vegetables! - 130.507
White Soup Stock
This White Soup Stock is made with a range of vegetable trimmings and tastes awesome. Use this White Soup Stock as the main ingredient in many vegan dishes or side dishes. - 46.4617
Zuppa Di Legumi
Zuppa Di Legumi is simply by far the most delicious vegetable soup that I have had. This dish is simple and tasty. Serve the Zuppa Di Legumi for your family , I am sure they will love it! - 39.2686
All Time Favourite Vegetable Pie
1. To make pastry, place flour and butter in a food processor and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. With machine running, slowly add egg and enough water to form a soft dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead briefly. Wrap... - 40.4916
Peel and chop the kohlrabi.
Peel the carrots and cut into sticks.
Break the cauliflower into flowerets.
Trim the sprouts and green beans.
Slice the celery.
Wash and chop the leeks.
Peel and dice the potatoes.
Peel and slice the onion.
Melt the butter in a... - 41.792
Slice the leek into 1 cm/1/2 inch pieces.
Melt the butter in a pan and add the leek.
Cover and saute gently for 1 minute.
Add the celery and potato and continue to saute gently for 5 minutes.
Add the carrot, stock, cider and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to... - 39.0145
Stir Fry With Gremolata
1 Cut the broccoli and cauliflower into small florets. Thinly slice the leeks. Top and tail the mange tout (snow peas). Using a potato peeler, pare the carrots into thin ribbons.
2 To make the gremolata, place the lemon rind, garlic and parsley in a small... - 36.7002
Lamb And Vegetable Soup
This Lamb and Vegetable soup is so very appetizing ! Try out this light soup for your dinner tonight ! Tell me what you think about the Lamb and Vegetable Soup ! - 39.7118
Cubed Veal Stew
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a stove-to-oven casserole dish, heat oil. Cook veal cubes and onion until golden. Add leeks, carrots, and peppers and pour hot beef stock over mixture. Cover and cook for 40 minutes in oven.
– At the end... - 33.1838
Lamb And Vegetable Soup
1) Heat oil and cook lamb until brown
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil, stirring continuously to scrape the browned bits.
5)... - 45.7146
Garden Vegetable Soup
1) In a soup pot, mix together leek, celery, onion, carrots, garlic and 1/4 cup water.
2) Cook, covered for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil after pouring in 3 cups of water, tomato juice, potato,... - 45.1789
1) Take a large saucepan; heat oil in it over low heat and sauté onion, carrot, potato, swede and celery to release an aroma.
2) Stir in water, tomato, herbs, salt and sugar and simmer.
3) Cover the pan and boil for 20 minutes after adding in... - 43.9989
Herbed Vegetable Stock
1. Combine the measured water with all the remaining ingredients in a deep saucepan. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 2 1/2-3 hours. Skim off the scum with a slotted spoon from time to time.
2. Cool, then strain through a sieve,... - 32.3194