- » Leek Oil
Leek Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leek oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leek oil recipes.
Atlantic Salmon In A Potato Crust With Chive Oil And Leek Puree
Season the salmon and potato with salt and pepper.
Pack a thin layer of potatoes on the flesh side of each salmon fillet.
Add enough vegetable oil to liberally cover the bottom of a 10-inch skillet or saute pan.
Place over medium-high heat.
When wisps of... - 40.9317
You May Also Like!
1. Wash and cut leeks properly. Cut away the roots and all damaged leaves. Then, slice them in half lengthwise.
2. Wash, peel and seed the tomatoes.
3. Take a large skillet and heat some oil. Add the leeks in the oil.
4. Peel the garlic... - 39.6696
Stir Fried Pork And Leeks
The flavor of leeks is great on pork and contributed a lot to the success of my Stir Fried Pork And Leeks recipe. Stir Fried Pork And Leeks is one of those dishes you will love cooking! - 35.6052
Julienne Of Leeks With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1) Cut leeks into 2" long julienne.
2) Drain oil from tomatoes and reserve.
3) Cut tomatoes into cubes.
4) In a frying pan, heat butter with reserved oil from tomatoes.
5) Add remaining ingredients and toss till leeks are cooked but... - 35.4364
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut leeks into 2 inch length.
3. Slice carrot into thin ovals.
4. Slice turnips.
5. Chop onions.
6. Into a large saucepan of boiling water, place the leeks, cover and let cool down.
7. In a... - 49.2849
Wash leeks thoroughly; discard dark green tops.
Slice leeks into 2-inch sections.
Soak in cold water; drain.
Saute chopped onions in olive oil in saucepan for 15 minutes or until transparent; add carrots, tomato, leeks, salt and pepper.
Add enough boiling... - 34.7006
Savory Squash And Leek Casserole
1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over high heat, bring 4 to 6 cups water to a boil.
2. Cut squash into 1-inch chunks. Add to boiling water, cover, and simmer until tender when pierced, 12 to 14 minutes. Drain and mash squash with a potato masher or a mixer.
3.... - 34.127
Sauteed Carrots And Leeks
1) In a bowl, boil salted water and blanch carrots and leeks separately for 3 minutes each and then refresh and drain thoroughly.
2) In a wok, heat butter... - 36.752
Leeks In Red Wine
1) Wash the leeks in cold, running water and cut them in half along the length.
2) In a large fry pan, heat up oil. Place the whole leeks side by side. Season with salt, pepper and sugar. Cook them until the leeks turn brown.
3) Pour in... - 36.951
Trim the outer tough leaves of the leeks and cut to the point where the green turns a paler colour.
Cut off the bearded root and split lengthways down the centre.
Wash well, removing all the dirt hidden between the layers.
Place the leeks in a baking dish or... - 30.2773
Trim and slice leeks crosswise, then wash them well.
In a heavy bottom pot or skillet, (not cast iron), saute leeks in 1/4 cup olive oil for about five minutes.
Turn heat down, cover with a tight fitting lid and allow to steam for 10 minutes or so.
Put 1/4... - 35.6131
Leek Oil Recipes By Category