- » Leek Lemon Pasta
Leek Lemon Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leek lemon pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leek lemon pasta recipes.
Lemon And Leek Pasta
Lemon and leek pasta is a nice variation for your appetite. You don't need a bunch of ingredients for cooking this, so it is much easier to prepare. When you have the basic ingredients ready, it takes a maximum of 15 minutes to get this dish ready-to-serve on... - 100.274
You May Also Like!
Fusilli With Creamy Leek Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the sliced leeks and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until they are softened and just beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Add the... - 30.0892
Zuza Zak's Weeknight Dinners: Smoked Salmon And Leek Tagliatelle
Would you like to treat your family to an Italian delicacy this weekend? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her secret recipe of Italian Tagliatelle with Smoked Salmon and Leek, that can be easily replicated at home. Click the play button... - 87.0891
Duck Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, mix together, the Dijon mustard, olive oil, cider vinegar and lemon juice; season.
Add the pasta, carrots, leeks, dried duck, chives and parsley.
Line four plates with endive leaves and place the mixture of pasta on top.
Garnish... - 37.274
Scallop And Pepper Pasta
1. To make gremolata, place garlic, parsley and lemon rind in a bowl and mix well to combine.
2. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan, following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add... - 36.1325
Mix macaroni, tomatoes, leek, olives and capers.
Stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, basil, salt, garlic and pepper sauce; toss with macaroni mixture until evenly coated.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, toss macaroni mixture... - 32.3499
Try this delicious Chicken Pasta Primavera Recipe that is loaded with flavor. - 0
Fettuccine With Seafood
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Cook, covered, in large saucepan until onion and leeks are tender.
Add and simmer, uncovered, for approx 15-20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove from... - 42.4884
Delicious Artichoke Soup
If you have never tried making artichoke soup, here is a video for a fair idea. Just watch this recipe video and make a nice starter for your meal today. - 105.95
Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing
Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing taste fantastic. Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing tastes much better due to heavy topping of creams. Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing must be tried by chicken fans. - 43.9732
Homemade Orecchiette With Pancetta And Peas
1. In a bowl or worktop place the all-purpose flour, semolina flour and salt. Mix to combine and make a well in the center.
2. Gradually pour the water and start kneading for 8 minutes or until smooth dough is formed.
3. Once done leave and allow it to... - 0