- » Leek Lemon Cream
Leek Lemon Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Leek Lemon Cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Leek Lemon Cream recipes.
Creamed Pear And Leek Refresher
Thinly pare the rind off half the lemon and cut into thin strips.
Plunge into boiling water for 2 minutes, then drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Reserve for garnish.
Finely grate the remaining rind and squeeze the juice.
Fry (saute) the leek and... - 40.9597
Carrots And Leeks In Cream Sauce
Carrots And Leeks In Cream Sauce is easy to cook. The mixture of sour cream, eggs, lemon juice and curry powder with bash of pepper and salt gives the Carrots And Leeks In Cream Sauce a very delightful taste. - 44.9372
Haddock In Leek Cream Sauce
Pour 3/4 cup (200 ml/7 fl oz) of water into the lower compartment of a microwave steamer and heat in the oven for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Put the leeks in the perforated section and then into the steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 9 minutes.
To skin the... - 38.3705
Lamb Chops With Leeks, Lemon, And Dill
Lamb Chops With Leeks, Lemon, And Dill is a unique non-vegetarian preparation. This recipe will definitely win your cooking some fans. Try this wonderful Lamb Chops With Leeks, Lemon, And Dill recipe and let us know how much you liked it. - 47.2719
Lamb Chops With Leeks Lemon And Dill
Brown the lamb very quickly in 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Use high heat, and turn when nicely browned.
Salt and pepper the lamb and set it aside.
Clean the leeks by cutting them into 2-inch lengths and then cutting them in half lengthwise.
Do not use the tough... - 42.7693
Health And Fiber Rich Lemon Braised Leeks
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Blanch the leeks in salted, boiling water for about 5 minutes. Drain the leeks.
3) In a flame-proof casserole, melt 1 ounce of butter. Toss in the carrots and onions. Saute till they change color... - 44.7982
Veal Scallops With Leeks And Lemon Marmalade
Veal Scallops With Leeks And Lemon Marmalade is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Veal Scallops With Leeks And Lemon Marmalade recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 41.9987
Creamed Leeks And Mushrooms
1. In a sauce pan, melt 10 gms butter.
2. Add mushrooms and lemon juice and mix well. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till mushrooms soften. Keep aside.
3. In a large sized sauce pan, melt 40 gms butter.
4. Add leeks and mix... - 47.076
Leek And Soured Cream Salad
Cook the leeks in boiling salted water for 8 to 12 minutes or until they are just tender.
Drain well and allow to cool to room temperature.
Put the leeks in a salad bowl.
Mix together the remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, and pour over the... - 34.3723
Cream Of Leek And Green Pea Soup
In large heavy saucepan, combine leeks, peas and stock; cover and cook over medium-low heat for about 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
In food processor or blender, puree soup until smooth; return to saucepan. Stir in cream and lemon juice; cook... - 33.7541
Cream Of Broccoli, Leek, And Fennel Soup
Peel the broccoli stem.
Cut the stem into thick slices.
Separate the broccoli tops into small florets. (There should be about 3 cups of broccoli altogether.) Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the broccoli, leeks, fennel, and water.
Slowly steam-saute... - 42.7145
Cream Of Celery Root Soup
Here's an amazing Cream Of Celery Root Soup recipe for you. This soup is an all time favorite and can be easily prepared.Whenever I am in doubt while deciding the appetizers for my menu i often choose to prepare this Cream Of Celery Root Soup.Serve this Cream... - 50.9894
Vichyssoise Cream Soup
1. Slice leeks finely.
2. Peel potatoes and slice thinly.
3. Cut celery stalks into small pieces.
4. Heat the butter in a large pan, and fry the vegetables over low heat for 5 minutes, without coloring.
5. Add the stock, bag of flavorings and seasoning to... - 43.9359
Sauteed Julienne Of Leeks And Cucumbers
Sauteed Julienne Of Leeks And Cucumbers is simply the answer for your week day prayers for a simple and delicious dish. Trust me, you will love the Sauteed Julienne Of Leeks And Cucumbers! - 44.4123
Scallops With Carrots And Leeks
Put the shallots in a dish with the butter and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the carrots, leeks and celery to the shallots with 3 (2) tablespoons of water, salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Clean the scallops,... - 44.841
Avocado And Leek Dip
Avocado And Leek Dip is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Avocado And Leek Dip is a dish that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 23.2198
Leek And Cheese Dip
Blend together the cottage cheese, soured cream and leek soup mix.
Add the parsley and lemon juice and mix well.
Chill for up to 1 hour before serving, with crisps, celery curls and small oatcakes. - 25.0945
Saffron And Leek Butter
In a small saucepan heat the saffron with the wine over moderately low heat until it dissolves.
In a small skillet cook the leek in 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the saffron mixture, and cook the... - 26.5581
Leek And Watercress Flan
Pastry: Sift flour into bowl, rub in butter, add egg yolks and enough water to mix to a firm dough.
Roll out pastry large enough to line 25cm flan tin, trim edges.
Bake blind by covering pastry with greaseproof paper, then filling with dried beans or rice and... - 40.6932
Welsh Leek Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Clean the leeks and chop its green and white parts into 1 - inch pieces.
3. Take a saucepan, add the chicken stock along with rind, lemon juice and butter and boil it.
4. Stir in leeks and cook over... - 45.0318
Leek And Prawn Flans
Pastry Sift flour and salt into bowl, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix to a firm dough with lightly beaten egg yolk and lemon juice; add a teaspoon of water, if necessary.
Turn pastry onto lightly floured surface.
Knead... - 41.0573
Welsh Leek Pie
Clean the leeks as for Leeks Nature.
Cut both the white and green parts into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Place in a microwave-safe dish the chicken consomme, lemon juice and rind and butter.
Microwave at HIGH 8 to 9 minutes, stirring once.
Strain, reserving the... - 41.8562
Clam And Leek Soup
Clam And Leek Soup is yet another American cuisine incorporated with both chopped and minced clams with liqour. Potatoes submerged in cream, meat stock and clam liqour are amazingly delicious to taste. The buttered clam recipe is often served with handful of... - 44.6281
Corn And Leek Soup
1. In a large soup pot, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the leeks, cover and cook over low heat until the leeks are softened but not browned, about 10 minutes.
2. Add the potatoes, bay leaves and chicken stock... - 40.518
Low Fat Creamy Leek And Artichoke Soup
On the lookout for a healthy creamy soup recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you! Try this low fat recipe for a delicious leek and artichoke soup that is sure to put a smile on your face. Watch the video to know more! - 112.181
Chicken Cheese And Leek Parcel
1. Strip the meat from the chicken, discarding the skin and bones. Chop or shred the meat and set it aside.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the leeks and garlic and cook for 10 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes. Leave to cool, then add... - 43.0728
Crab And Leek Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Split the leeks lengthwise, rinse thoroughly, chop the tender stalks and discard the tough green leaves.
3) Roll the pastry, line a 8 or 9 inch tart plate and brush with a little unbeaten egg white.
4)... - 48.079
Chilled Leeks & Shrimp
Cut leeks in half lengthwise.
Trim off dark green tops, leaving 6 to 7 inches of white stem.
Rinse leeks well and place in a large frying pan with enough water to cover.
Cover and cook over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or just until tender when... - 40.4205
Tarragon Artichokes With Leeks
In a large bowl, combine cold water and lemon juice; set aside.
Using a stainless steel knife, cut stem and top third of leaves from one artichoke, then break off outer leaves until you reach pale green inner ones.
Discard outer leaves and trimmings; cut... - 47.5032
Fillet Of Sole With Leek Sauce
1. In a microwave-safe glass casserole, microwave the butter at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted.
2. Stir in the leeks and season with salt to taste. Pop the mixture in microwave and cook covered on high power for 10 minutes, or until the leek is... - 43.5735
Leek And Lima Bean Soup With Bacon
1. Cook bacon in a large saucepan over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in pan. Crumble bacon, set aside. Add leek to drippings in pan, cook 7 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in beans, broth,... - 34.3491
Zuza Zak's Weeknight Dinners: Smoked Salmon And Leek Tagliatelle
Would you like to treat your family to an Italian delicacy this weekend? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her secret recipe of Italian Tagliatelle with Smoked Salmon and Leek, that can be easily replicated at home. Click the play button... - 87.0891
Buckwheat Pancakes With Creamy Leek Filling
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C
2. To make the filling, in a food processor or liquidizer, combine all the filling ingredients except the leeks and blend to a smooth soft cream.
3. If you do not have a liquidizer, use a fine mesh sieve... - 47.5779
Leek, Egg And Potato Nests
1) Grease individual Ramekin dishes.
2) Cook the leeks gently in butter and when cooked add to the potatoes with salt and black pepper.
3) Mix well together.
4) Divide the mixture into four, and place in individual greased ramekin... - 45.9069
Grilled Young Leeks Ontoast
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, gas, or wood grill, or preheat the broiler
2. In a small saucepan , pour 3 cups of water and boil
3. Add the fava beans and blanch for 2 to 6 minutes, drain it and then cool it, rub off the skins of the... - 44.9089
Haddock With Leeks And Cheese
1) Soak the haddok in water and leave it for 2 hours.
2) Take a casserole dish and put leeks and butter, cover, and cook for 7 minutes on power.
3) Add the haddock and cook on power for 3 minutes on power.
4) Prepare sauce... - 41.086
Flemish Chicken In Lemon Cream Soup
1) In a heavy 8- to 10-quart pot Combine the fowl, giblets, beef, veal shank and water.
2) Let it come to a boil over high heat. Using a spoon, skim the scum and foam as they rise to the surface.
3) Put in the onions, celery, leeks, carrots and salt,... - 45.6672
Cook leeks, onion and garlic in butter, covered, until soft.
Add stock, seasonings and potatoes; cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until potatoes are soft.
Puree, add milk and cream, blend well and chill.
Adjust seasonings with salt, pepper and... - 36.2097
Lemon Herb Veal Stew
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine leek, garlic, dry tarragon, lemon peel, thyme, white pepper, and sage.
Coat veal cubes with flour, then add to cooker and pour in wine and lemon juice.
Cover and cook at low setting until veal is very... - 42.3038
Barbecued Chicken In Sour Cream
In a bowl combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, salt and pepper and mix well until blended, for a marinade.
Place chicken halves in a glass or enamel dish and pour marinade over, baste, cover and chill 2 1/2-3 hours, turning chicken... - 35.076
Herring In Cream Sauce
Drain herring, reserving I tablespoon of the marinade.
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, whipping cream, sugar, lemon pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and the reserved marinade.
Reserve some of the dillweed for garnish.
Arrange half the onion, half the... - 40.0547
Saddle Of Hare In Sour Cream
Ask the butcher to lard the saddle of a hare and cut it in 2-inch slices.
Chop 4 carrots, 2 leeks, 1 cup parsley sprigs and 1 onion.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a saucepan or deep saute pan and saute the pieces of hare on a slow heat for 10 minutes.
Take them... - 40.1253
Cream Of Celery Root Soup
Saute celery root, onion, leeks and garlic in butter 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with mustard and sugar and cook and stir 5 more minutes.
Add stock, cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until celery root is tender.
Puree, add cream and reheat without... - 36.9403
Chilled Cucumber Cream Soup
Cook onions, 2 cucumbers, and leeks in butter until soft but not brown, about 30 minutes. Add chicken broth, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil. Make a roux with 1 tablespoon butter and flour; whisk into the soup. Simmer gently for 30 minutes to develop the... - 25.744
Mackerel Cream Bake
1. Set oven to heat to 400°F.
2. Use the butter or margarine to grease an oven-to-table baking dish which will hold the fillets in 2 layers.
3. Place the fillets in the dish, and sprinkle with salt.
4. Shred the leeks and carrot finely and spread them over... - 41.1246
Grilled Chicken With Marsala Currant Cream Sauce
Combine 1/4 cup wine, mushrooms, and currants in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Heat 1/4 cup broth in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add leek and... - 39.9556
Cream Of Fiddlehead Soup
In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat; cook leeks, covered and stirring often, for 10 to 15 minutes or until softened but not browned.
Add flour and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Gradually stir in stock; increase heat to medium-high and bring to boil,... - 44.3082
Delicious Cream Of Chicken Soup
Put the vegetables and chicken in a large pan and pour over enough water to cover.
Add the bouquet garni, mace, lemon rind and juice, and salt to taste.
Bring slowly to the boil, skim, then cover and simmer for 1 hour, until the chicken is tender.
Take out... - 45.6564
Cream Of Cabbage Soup
Reconstitute vegetables, drain and reserve liquid.
Chop vegetables and cook, covered, in chicken fat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Add reserved liquid,stock and herbs.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and cook at gentle boil 15 minutes or until vegetables are... - 39.5618
Cream Of Shrimp & Dill Soup
Shell and devein shrimp, reserving shells.
Dice shelled shrimp; refrigerate until ready to use.
In a large saucepan, combine shrimp shells, clam juice, water, parsley, thyme and sage.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Strain liquid... - 43.8683
Mushroom Soup With Eggs And Cream
1. Trim the ends of the mushrooms stalks
2. Wash and dry the mushrooms and stalks carefully
3. Rinse and dry the vegetables carefully too
4. In a large pan, heat the butter and oil
5. Add the vegetables to the pan and sauté for 8... - 42.8446
Lemony Vegetable Soup With Cream
1. In a large pan, heat the oil
2. Add the vegetables and sauté for 8 minutes covered with a lid
3. Add the water and boil the mix for 30 minutes
4. Sieve the soup
5. In a large blender jar, tip in the vegetables and a little of cooking liquid.
6.... - 41.8128
Cream Of Chicken With Vegetables
Cream of Chicken With Vegetables is the absolute combo of proteins and vitamins. With the growing concern about healthy diet, this finger licking recipe is now at your service. Chicken mixed with fresh broccoli, mushrooms and other assorted veggies, some... - 45.5053
Mussel Soup With Vegetables
Mussel Soup is flavorful and extremely satisfying. The master blend of Leeks, potatoes, carrots, garlic clove, butter, white wine, sprig thyme, egg yolks, sour cream and lemon juice goes well with the mussels with pepper and salt adding to the flavor making... - 47.4176
Turkey Scaloppine With Vegetables
Put the frozen artichoke hearts into a small dish and pour over the lemon juice.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Wash the leeks thoroughly and cut into strips.
Put the carrots and leeks into a dish with half of the butter and 3 (2) tablespoons of... - 44.5574
This is a very delicious version of the classic Vichysoisse soup, see recipe right.
Traditionally, this soup is served cold, but both versions make a very good hot soup, with certain changes in the way the ingredients are added.
Peel and dice the... - 44.3895
Whole Wheat Crepes With Mushrooms
Wash, pat dry, clean, and thickly slice the mushrooms.
Halve the leek lengthwise, wash, remove the root-end and the dark green leaves, and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
Cook the vegetables covered in 1 tablespoon of the butter 10 to 15 minutes, stirring... - 42.7194
Steamed Seafood And Vegetable Stew
Rinse the clams thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Put in a single layer in a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the bell pepper in a small casserole with 2-3 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4... - 43.366
Remove tiny hinge muscles from scallops.
Rinse scallops thoroughly and pat dry.
Reserve 6 of the largest and most perfect.
Combine remaining scallops with 1/2 cup of the sliced leeks in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Process until... - 44.3019
Chicken Fricassee With Spring Vegetables
Chicken Fricassee With Spring Vegetables is a sumptuous dish that often takes over any spread! This delightfully well flavored and addictive Chicken Fricassee With Spring Vegetables will leave you licking your finger! - 47.8721
Angler Stew With Matelote Sauce
– In a skillet, melt butter and saute angler with pearl onions, mushrooms, leek, and carrots over medium heat for 3 minutes.
– Add flour and cook for
3 minutes, stirring constantly.
– Add water, wine and lemon juice and let mixture thicken, then... - 35.9494
Spinach Soup With Broccolini
1. Wash and clean the spinach, cut the broccolini and separate the stems from the florets, set aside.
2. In a large soup pot sauté onions in olive oil until they are translucent.
3. Add leeks and sprinkle sea salt and pepper, sauté for... - 133.182
Curried Apple And Onion Soup
Curried Apple And Onion Soup is a well flavored and delicious soup. It is a perfect way to start your weekday dinners! I am sure you will get hooked to this Curried Apple And Onion Soup recipe in no time. - 47.474
Place butter, leek and fennel in casserole.
Cover and microwave 10 minutes.
Mix well and add remaining ingredients, except cream.
Continue microwaving 10 minutes covered.
Force mixture through fine sieve or food mill; stir in cream and replace in... - 41.0942
Shrimp And Cheese Tarts
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in butter till mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix in cheese and sufficient water to form a soft dough.
Knead lightly on floured board.
Roll out thinly and cut into 24 x 2 1/2 inch (6 cm)... - 43.6883
Try this delicious Chicken Pasta Primavera Recipe that is loaded with flavor. - 0
Chicken And Lentil Stew
This Chicken and Lentil stew is my favorite side dish with rice ! You can try Chicken and Lentil stew with spaghetti, bread or any other staple. Tell me what you think about this conveniently prepared stew - 40.4295
Savory Turkey Strudel
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add broth; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until leeks are tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and lemon juice until... - 39.6214
Triple Green Onion Chowder
Trim and discard ends and tops of leeks, leaving about 3 inches of green leaves.
Discard tough outer leaves.
Split leeks lengthwise; rinse well, then thinly slice crosswise.
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add leeks and cook, stirring... - 43.7953
Chilled Cucumber Soup
Peel 2 cucumbers and slice thinly.
Saute in butter in a saucepan with sliced leek and bay leaf for 20 minutes or until tender but not browned.
Stir in flour.
Add chicken stock and salt and simmer covered for 30 minutes.
Cool and press through a sieve or puree... - 48.3434
Cucumber Soup, Danish Style
Slice 2 cucumbers; cook slowly in butter with the leek and bay leaves until tender but not brown.
Stir in flour and salt.
Heat until bubbly.
Stir in the broth.
Simmer 20 to 30 minutes.
Press mixture through a sieve and chill.
Add grated cucumber, cream, lemon... - 40.3161
Avocado Salad Plate
1) On each salad plate, arrange layers with lettuce leaves, tomatoes, avocados, leek and red pepper with watercress surrounding them.
2) In a bottle, mix together lemon juice, rind, oil, salad cream or mayonnaise, sugar and salt by shaking well.
3)... - 42.7914
Soy Bean Soup, Bistro Style
Trim root ends and tough outer leaves from leeks.
Slit each leek lengthwise, rinse between layers, then thinly slice.
In a 5-quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add leeks and onion (or use all onion), celery, and carrot.
Cook, stirring, until onion is... - 38.9237
These ingredients should be beaten together until smooth and it is worth noting that, when it is difficult to get honey or evaporated milk, sugar can be used and also fresh milk. - 21.2007
Iced Cucumber Soup
Peel and halve 2 cucumbers, remove seeds, cut into 1/2 in. dice, slice leek.
Melt butter in saucepan, add cucumber, leek and bayleaf; saute 10 minutes until tender but not brown.
Stir in flour, cook over low heat 1 minute; gradually add chicken stock.
Cook,... - 41.6102
Turkey With Oysters
The other day I caught my aunt making Turkey With Oysters for her guests. Freshly cut celery, leeks and sauteed in chicken fat was tempting, as I stood next to her. A recipe with carefully chopped turkey, oysters coated up with butter, lots of cream and meat... - 38.872
Kidneys In Mustard Sauce
Skin the kidneys, remove the core and membranes and cut into thin slices.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Heat 1 tablespoon of butter with the oil and fry the kidneys rapidly to brown evenly.
Remove and keep warm.
Melt the remaining butter in a saucepan and toss the... - 46.5727
1. Combine sliced leek and 1 tablespoon of the butter in large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Mix in drained salmon, lemon juice, lemon rind, cream cheese and season to taste.
2. Sauce: Melt remaining butter in large Pyrex measuring jug on HIGH... - 33.3606
Bacon Potato Soup And Pan Seared Fish
If you want to have a gourmet dinner at home with your loved ones, then this bacon potato soup and pan seared fish recipe will take care of it. The creamy and chunky texture and its decadent flavor will bowl you over and the zesty fish and asparagus will take... - 125.389
Fish Soup From Ostende
You will find the Fish Soup From Ostende a rare treat! Prepare the Fish Soup From Ostende with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 42.1412
Cucumber Celery Soup
Cook 1 of the cucumbers, celery, leek and herbs in butter, covered, until vegetables are soft.
Sprinkle with flour, cook, stirring, 3 minutes, then gradually add stock and wine.
Cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Cover and simmer 10... - 43.9089
Delicious Artichoke Soup
If you have never tried making artichoke soup, here is a video for a fair idea. Just watch this recipe video and make a nice starter for your meal today. - 105.95
Simmer stock, stock base, vegetables, parsley and watercress until vegetables are soft.
Add mint and dill; puree.
Reheat with cream, lemon juice and butter.
Season with pepper and salt and adjust to taste. - 34.4205
Winter Garden Flounder
1) While purchasing, ask the seller to fillet each fish into 4 pieces.
2) Make a court bouillon with the trimmings.
3) Peel the artichokes and thinly slice them.
4) Rinse the leeks and trim them. Thinly slice.
5) In a shallow flameproof... - 42.5822
Iced Chervil Pea Soup
In a large saucepan cook the leek and the celery with salt and pepper to taste in the butter over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened.
Add the peas and cook them, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the broth, the chervil sprigs,... - 42.0191
Cold Cucumber Soup
1. In large soup pot, add leeks and vegetable stock and cook for 10 minutes. Mix in cucumbers and milk.
2. Using a blender, blend the mixture to a smooth puree.
3. Mix in lemon juice, green onion, dill, pepper, and salt and stir 1 or 2 times.
4.... - 42.0315
Rosti Crusted Sole With Tarragon Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the shallot and leek. Melt 1 ounce butter in a saucepan. Add the shallot and leek and cook for 5-8 minutes over a low heat until well softened.
3. Coarsely grate the potato in a food... - 47.7649
Lamb In Dill Sauce
Place the lamb and bones in a large saucepan and add the water, carrots, celery, leek, parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt and parsnip.
Partly cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer until the lamb is tender, about one hour, skimming the surface as... - 41.0435
In a large saucepan, saute onions and leeks in butter over medium heat until very soft, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
Add potatoes and saute another 5 minutes.
Add chicken stock and wine and simmer until the potatoes begin to soften, about 15 to 20... - 37.8095
Classic Fish Stew
Skin and bone the fish and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Mix the salt, pepper, lemon juice, parsley and oil and pour over the fish.
Marinate for 2 hours.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the leeks and onions for 2 minutes.
Sprinkle over the flour.
Cook,... - 43.8048
Chicken And Lentil Stew
1) In a slow cooker, mix together lentils, carrots, leeks, seasonings, and lemon slice.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat bacon fat or oil and brown chicken in it.
3) Pour off the fat from the pan.
4) In the same pan, add the water.
5) Bring... - 43.1239
Potato And Prawn Soup
1) Thinly slice leeks and peel the cucumber.
2) Dice the cucumber.
3) In a pan, melt the butter and add cucumber.
4) Saute the vegetables without browning, and add the potatoes, then cook for another few minutes.
5) Add 1 1/2 pints (750... - 44.8639
Chicken In Triple Mustard Sauce
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until foamy.
Add chicken breasts and saute on both sides until golden.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Transfer chicken to platter and keep warm.
Discard fat from... - 44.2655
Roquefort Tart With Walnut Pastry
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and 2.5ml/1/2 tsp salt into a bowl. Add some black pepper and the sugar. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then add the ground walnuts and stir well. Add the lemon juice and chilled... - 39.8139
Sooke Trout Baked In Parchment With Spinach And Blackberry Sauce
PASS THE BLACKBERRIES through a food mill or press through a sieve to remove the seeds; you should have about 1/2 cup puree.
Combine the vinegar, shallot, and bay leaf in a small, heavy saucepan and boil until nearly all the liquid is evaporated.
Add the... - 43.6797
Spinach Potato Soup
In 3-quart saucepan over mediumheat, in hot butter, cook leeks until tender, stirring often.
Add potatoes, broth and water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
Cover, simmer until potatoes arc tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in spinach, lemon juice and... - 39.1053
Soupe A La D'endives
Saute endive, leek and shallots in butter 3 minutes, stirring to coat.
Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Add potatoes, stock, seasonings and milk; cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender-crisp.
Add... - 36.4116
Tomato Mushroom Soup
Saute leek, celery and garlic in butter until softened.
Dice 8 ounces of the mushrooms and add, cooking quickly to brown slightly.
Add tomatoes, stock, vermouth, tomato paste and seasonings.
Stir well, add bouquet garni, cover, bring to gentle boil, lower... - 41.7208