- » Leek Lamb Casserole
Leek Lamb Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Leek Lamb Casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Leek Lamb Casserole recipes.
Leek And Lamb Casserole
Toss lamb in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
Melt dripping in a large pan and fry the lamb on all sides to brown.
Place in a casserole.
Fry leeks gently for 2 minutes and place in the casserole with drained tomatoes, reserving juice.
Add remaining flour... - 44.1509
You May Also Like!
Lamb Stew With Leeks
1. Trim off roots and leaf ends of leeks. Cut each leek lengthwise in half; separate into leaves. Rinse leeks well with running cold water to remove all sand. Then cut leaves crosswise into 2-inch pieces.
2. In 4-quart casserole or bowl, combine leeks and... - 32.3085
Lamb With Leeks Avgolemono
Cut lamb into 3 inch cubes.
Melt butter in a saucepan or casserole, add meat and onions, and brown well over moderate heat.
Wash leeks thoroughly and cut into 2 inch pieces.
Add water, leeks, and salt and pepper to casserole.
Bring mixture to a boil, cover,... - 39.9076
Minted Lamb Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 3/160°C/fan oven 140°C.
2. In a casserole dish place the vegetables and lamb.
3. Mix gravy granules in the hot stock.
4. Stir the mint sauce in the mixture.
5. Pour in the casserole dish on the vegetables and... - 41.9068
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Fry the vegetables for 2 mins then transfer to a large casserole.
Fry the lamb until lightly brown, drain.
Transfer to casserole.
Blend the cornflour with the stock and pour into a... - 42.4898
Hotch Potch Casserole
1. Cut the meat in pieces and put in a casserole.
2. Pour in water and salt. Bring to a boil and skim the top.
3. Add the crushed white peppercorns and the crushed allspice corns. Simmer covered for about 40 minutes.
4. Meanwhile cut the white cabbage in... - 32.6689
Braised Ltver On Leek And Flageolet Puree
Melt half the butter in a flameproof casserole and fry the liver quickly to brown lightly on both sides.
Add the remaining butter to the pan and cook the leeks and garlic over a medium heat until softened.
Stir in the beans and season well.
Arrange... - 43.4389
1) Cut thin slices from the potatoes.
2) Chop the leeks and onion and mince the lamb.
3) Arrange half the potatoes into the bottom of a casserole and then add half of the leeks and onions.
4) Add the minced lamb and sprinkle with rosemary.
5) Add the... - 40.9711
Lamb Hot Pot
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Coat lamb in seasoned flour and brown in the oil.
Add the onions and celery and reduce the heat for 5 minutes.
Layer the lamb in a casserole with the onion mixture, carrots and leek, finishing with the potatoes.
Pour in stock,... - 42.5871
Spring Lamb Cobbler
Trim the meat and cut into serving pieces.
Melt the fat in a flameproof casserole and fry the meat until evenly browned.
Dredge with the seasoned flour and continue to cook until flour is browned.
Gradually stir in the tomato puree and stock and bring to the... - 44.0338
Stuffed Breast Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) Prepare and finely chop kidneys, chop bacon.
3) Peel potatoes and carrots.
4) Peel and halve turnips.
5) Chop celery and leeks.
6) Peel onion and spike with cloves.
7) In a large bowl, mix all stuffing... - 44.8784