- » Leek Frittata
Leek Frittata Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leek frittata recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leek frittata recipes.
Leek And Mushroom Frittata
1. Trim off roots and leaf ends of leek. Cut leek lengthwise in half; separate into leaves. Rinse leek well with running cold water to remove all sand; drain well. Cut leek crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Thinly slice mushrooms.
2. In 8- or 10-inch skillet... - 28.6883
Leek And Corn Frittata
1. Melt the butter in an 18 cm (7 inch) heavy-based omelette or frying-pan, add the leek and fry for about 5 minutes, until soft but not browned.
2. Beat the eggs lightly with a fork, add the leek and corn and season well with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the oil... - 27.3925
Yukon Gold Potato Leek And Fromage Blanc Frittata
1. Preheat the oven to 375° In a medium saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Boil the potatoes until completely tender, about 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes well and let cool slightly. When cool enough to handle, cut... - 24.2888
You May Also Like!
Leek And Basil Frittata
1. Place eggs, milk, Parmesan cheese and black pepper to taste in a bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a 23 cm / 9 in nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add leeks and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until soft and... - 29.4278
Frittata With Spinach, Potatoes, And Leeks
Preheat oven to 3500.
Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add leek; saute 4 minutes.
Add spinach; saute 2 minutes or until spinach wilts.
Place mixture in a colander, pressing until barely moist.
Combine milk, basil, salt, pepper, eggs, and... - 42.7657
Sephardic Spinach Feta Frittata
This recipe is an authentic version of the classic Sephardic frittata. I use Israeli feta cheese and leeks with wilted fresh spinach. YUM! - 118.216
Italian Zucchini Frittata
In covered saucepan cook zucchini and leek in a small amount of boiling salted water about 5 minutes or just till tender; drain well.
In 10-inch oven-going skillet, heat butter.
Spread vegetables in bottom of skillet.
Combine eggs, pars ley, water, salt,... - 42.4333
Place potato slices on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until tender.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add leeks, zucchini, and garlic;... - 42.9
Neapolitan Chicken Frittata Bites
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Grease a 9xl3-inch baking dish. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil. Add leeks and cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and hot pepper and cook 2 minutes. Stir in chicken,... - 33.8591
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 400°F .
2) Taking a nonstick skillet of size 10 inches with a removable handle or one that is oven safe.
3) Add 2 teaspoons of oil and heat it.
4) Increase flame to medium and add garlic, leeks,... - 45.869
Hot Momma Fitness Frittata
Cook up something special for momma on Mother's Day. Charlie Q cooks up the mother of all frittatas. - 110.534
Frittata With Mushrooms Linguine And Basil
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray. Add mushrooms and sliced leek, cook for 6 minutes or until leek is tender, stirring frequently.
3. Combine milk and the next 5 ingredients (through... - 32.3074
Frittata With Chard And Roasted Red Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Grease 9-inch square baking dish with butter.
3) Stack chard leaves and cut crosswise into ribbons.
4) In a large pan heat butter and oil over medium heat and fry leeks for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in... - 48.3027
Leek Frittata Recipes By Category