- » Leek Fennel
Leek Fennel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leek fennel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leek fennel recipes.
Cream Of Broccoli, Leek, And Fennel Soup
Peel the broccoli stem.
Cut the stem into thick slices.
Separate the broccoli tops into small florets. (There should be about 3 cups of broccoli altogether.) Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the broccoli, leeks, fennel, and water.
Slowly steam-saute... - 42.7145
You May Also Like!
Put 2 tablespoons of stock in a large, heavy-bottom pot.
Add the leeks, onions, and fennel and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often, until the vegetables are wilted.
Do not let the vegetables brown.
Add more stock, if necessary.
Add the... - 38.2024
Orange Fennel Cioppino
1. Trim off feathery fennel tops; rinse, drain, wrap airtight, and chill. Trim off and discard base of fennel head, any bruises, and tough stalks. Rinse and thinly slice fennel head.
2. Trim tough tops and roots from leeks; pull off coarse outer layers. Cut... - 38.0427
Fresh Tuna With Fennel
Fresh Tuna With Fennel has a Superior taste.The Mustard and Ground Pepper gives the Fresh Tuna With Fennel Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 36.0765
Cut off green leafy part of fennel, and remove outer white leaves.
Cut off bottom thick part to make the separating of the leaves easier Wash well, cut in half, and boil gently in stock with the white part of the leek cut into pieces.
(Half milk and water can... - 32.5067
Place butter, leek and fennel in casserole.
Cover and microwave 10 minutes.
Mix well and add remaining ingredients, except cream.
Continue microwaving 10 minutes covered.
Force mixture through fine sieve or food mill; stir in cream and replace in... - 41.0942
Vegetable Soup With Fennel Herbs And Parmesan Broth
1. Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot. Add the garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the carrots, celery, leeks and fennel and cook, stirring, until the vegetables begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add the... - 31.2072
Fresh Tuna With Fennel
1) Mix yogurt and pepper and keep it aside.
2) Take a large frying pan and add oil to it.
3) Add fennel, leek, and garlic tips to the pan. SautÃ© all the ingredients for about 3 to 5 minutes.
4) Now, put tuna and continue to cook for... - 41.9193
Classic Fennel Vichyssoise
In a large saucepan, combine 2 tablespoons of the stock or broth, the leeks, onions and fennel.
Cook over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until the vegetables are wilted, stirring often. (If necessary, add more of the stock or broth during cooking to prevent... - 36.7024
Leek Fennel Recipes By Category