- » Leek Dumpling
Leek Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leek dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leek dumpling recipes.
Beef Soup With Dumplings
This Beef Soup With Dumplings works me up for the forthcoming dinner course very well ! Try this fabulous dinner starter tonight and tell me what you think about it ! - 42.3009
Try out these utterly delicious meat dumplings for a snack or as appetizers ! These pork and vegetables stuffed bolied dumplings are a rage ! Tell me if you've enjoyed these Meat Dumplings ! - 46.2927
Duck With Mustard And Leeks
Slice the leeks lengthwise, and then into 2-inch pieces, using only the tender portions.
Hack the duck into small pieces, each about 2 inches square.
Cut the legs and thighs into 2 pieces.
Use your cleaver or poultry shears for this.
Season with salt and... - 42.0644
Beef Soup With Dumplings
1) In a non-stick pan heat oil and, brown the beef on all sides.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, pour in ½ cup of water and bring to boil stirring continuously to remove the browned bits.
4) Stream the water over the... - 49.129
Vegetables And Meat Dumplings Soup
The vegetables and meat dumplings soup is made with mixed vegetables and beef dumplings. Made with breadcrumbs and seasoned to taste, the beef dumplings are cooked and served with the soup. The vegetable and meat dumplings soup also has fresh mushrooms and... - 47.2885
Chicken One Pot With Dumplings
For chicken: Halve leek greens lengthwise and chop.
Cut white part into 3/4-inch slices.
Melt butter in large Dutch oven or flameproof casserole over medium heat.
Add leek greens, parsley and celery root and cook, stirring constantly until vegetables are... - 41.8038
Consomme With Lemon Dumplings
1 For the dumplings: In a bowl combine the ingredients to form a dough.
2 Add salt,peppr and nutmeg to taste.Roll into 30 small balls.
3 In a pan add lightly salted water and poach the dumplings for 30-40 minutes.Drain well.
4 For the consomme:... - 40.8181
Boiled Beef And Carrots With Herb Dumplings
Weigh the meat and calculate cooking time, taking into account the thickness of the joint.
Soak the pickled meat in cold water for up to 24 hours.
Drain off the water from the meat and wash it well.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and place the meat on... - 43.7278
Chicken And Dumplings
1. Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper. In a deep, nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the chicken, and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until browned; using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate.
2. Add the... - 34.1698
American Beef Stew With Dumplings
Melt fat in bottom of kettle.
Add meat which has been cut from the bone and then into one inch cubes and saute until golden brown on all sides.
Then add meat bones, sliced onions, diced celery, bouquet garni, and onion stuck with cloves.
Also add bayleaf,... - 44.8439
Chinese Dumplings Part 2 - Filling And Boiling
1. Sift flour onto table and knead into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder
2. Divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for... - 32.8706
Chinese Dumplings Part 1 - Dough Making
stift flour onto table knest into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder, divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for doing it 3... - 30.6576
Rutabaga Soup With Curried Couscous Dumplings
1. In a large heavy saucepan, cook the bacon over moderately low heat until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to paper towels. Pour all but 1 tablespoon of the drippings into a heatproof bowl and reserve.
2. Add the bell pepper... - 41.1378
Irish Stew With Parsley Dumplings
1 Thoroughly wipe the pieces of meat.
2 Remove any excess fat.
3 Roll them in the seasoned flour to coat.
4 In the bottom of a large saucepan, put a layer of meat followed by some onion, carrot, leek and potato and season... - 45.903
Chicken Dumpling Soup
Barry shows you how to make a light but filling soup with chunks of chicken, dumplings and a load of vegetables - tastebuds will be blown away with this one, so simple. - 116.701
Chicken Soup Maison
1) In a large saucepan, place the boiling fowl and cover with cold water.
2) Add the seasonings and vegetables, cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
3) Potato dumplings: Mash the potatoes and combine with the salt, egg, plain flour and grated nutmeg to... - 45.1676
Chop the white part of the leeks; fry these very gently in some fat, sprinkle with flour, moisten with the strained fish stock.
Boil, and cook on a moderate heat for 25 minutes.
Serve this soup after adding a pinch of pepper or of grated nutmeg.
Serve the... - 25.9277
Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the meat.
Transfer to a casserole.
Saute the vegetables in the butter in the frying pan and add to the meat.
Stir in the stock and season well.
Cover and cook in the oven for 1 hour.
Meanwhile make the dumplings by... - 44.5157
Squash-N-Apple SautÃ© seriously looks yummy. Squash-N-Apple SautÃ© gets a 5 in my books. Don't wait to try it! - 26.7399
Austrian Boiled Beef
1) In a 6- or 8-quart saucepan or soup kettle, combine the beef and chicken parts and cover them with the water
2) Add the salt and bring to a boil over high heat ( adding more water, if necessary, to cover)
3) Skim off surface scum as it rises
4)... - 42.6667
Wild Rice Stuffed Squash
Bring chicken broth and thyme to boiling in a large saucepan.
Add uncooked wild rice; reduce heat.
Cook, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add leeks and uncooked long grain rice.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes more or until rice is tender.
Let stand, covered, 5... - 44.6164
Matzo Ball Soup
Passover, the most widely observed Jewish holiday, commemorates the exodus of Jews from Egypt. It falls on the first full moon of early spring, and the first evening is celebrated with a Seder, a ceremonial meal at which chicken soup with matzo balls is... - 39.213