- » Leek Chowder
Leek Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leek chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leek chowder recipes.
Potato, Turnip, And Leek Chowder
Perfect autumn weather food! Watch Chef Lisa demonstrate this easy to make and delicious chowder at the Newark Natural Foods Farmers Market in Newark, DE. - 118.688
Asparagus And Leek Chowder
1. In a small bowl or cup, blend the flour and water to make a smooth paste.
2. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine flour paste, broth and milk until well blended.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the liquid, except the cream.
4. Close pot tightly... - 45.7619
Pureed Vegetable Chowder
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine vegetables, broth, butter and seasonings. Stir to mix well.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the vegetables to cook on HIGH for about 4 hours, or cook on LOW for about 8 hours, if you are preparing... - 40.8807
Roasted Garlic And Leek Chowder
1. In a small skillet, melt the butter over very low heat. Add the garlic, cover and cook, turning once, until tender, about 25 minutes; the garlic will be golden, but should not burn. Using a fork, mash the garlic to a paste.
2. Meanwhile, blanch the salt... - 40.5306
You May Also Like!
Jeff's Potato Chowder With Leeks
1) Peel and dice potatoes.
2) In a large pot add potatoes with water enough to cover it.
3) Boil and simmer covered for 20 to 30 minutes till tender.
4) In a large nonstick skillet heat butter, cook the leeks over moderately low heat for... - 44.3629
Prepare soup mix as directed, but reduce water by 1/2 C.
Add remaining ingredients, heat and serve. - 18.841
Potato And Leek Soup
Heat the butter in a large pan and fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the flour and add the stock Season to taste.
Bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
Transfer to the Slow cooker.
Cook for the recommended time.
Add the milk and cook for 30... - 36.0306
Salmon Chowder With Dill
Remove and discard the bones from the salmon and cut it into 1" pieces; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, dillweed and garlic powder.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Stir in the potatoes, peas and leeks.
Return to a boil, then reduce the... - 45.4003
Market Street Clam Chowder
Combine melted butter and flour in ovenproof container and bake at 325Â° for 30 minutes.
In large saucepan, combine remaining ingredients except half & half.
Simmer until potatoes are thoroughly cooked.
Stir butter-flour mixture into chowder and stir until... - 40.2889
Delicious Scallop And Corn Chowder
When looking to appease the gut of a houseful of hungry guests, this recipe might just come to your rescue. Delicious, mildly sweet and very filling, this seafood soup is quite a cinch to make, given you know how to make it. Never mind if you don't know how... - 95.3141
This old north eastern favorite-clam chowder, has turned out to be one of my favorites. This Clam Chowder is very much traditional and has got everything to remind you of a North-Eastern trip. Make it soon! - 38.1052
Hearty Mussel Chowder
1. Place mussels and wine in a large saucepan. Cover and place over high heat; bring to a boil. Steam for 4 minutes or just until shells open. Drain, reserving cooking liquid. Add enough water or stock to make 2 cups (500 mL) liquid. Remove mussel meat from... - 35.3533
Shrimp Chowder has a simple taste. Shrimp Chowder is very easy to make. The Vegetarians will love to taste Shrimp Chowder. - 43.0855
Classic Manhattan Clam Chowder
If you are trying to reproduce the classic taste of Manhattan clam chowder at home and not being successful, then here is the perfect recipe for you. To enhance stronger flavor, you can substitute canned clam with fresh ones. This soup is just suitable for... - 108.052
Leek Chowder Recipes By Category