- » Leek Chowder
Leek Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leek chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leek chowder recipes.
Potato, Turnip, And Leek Chowder
This thick and creamy potato, turnip, and leek chowder is perfect autumn weather food! Watch Chef Lisa demonstrate this easy to make and delicious chowder at the Newark Natural Foods Farmers. This thick and chunky soup with caramelized turnips, Yukon Gold... - 92.2001
Asparagus And Leek Chowder
1. In a small bowl or cup, blend the flour and water to make a smooth paste.
2. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine flour paste, broth and milk until well blended.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the liquid, except the cream.
4. Close pot tightly... - 44.1737
Roasted Garlic And Leek Chowder
1. In a small skillet, melt the butter over very low heat. Add the garlic, cover and cook, turning once, until tender, about 25 minutes; the garlic will be golden, but should not burn. Using a fork, mash the garlic to a paste.
2. Meanwhile, blanch the salt... - 42.823
Pureed Vegetable Chowder
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine vegetables, broth, butter and seasonings. Stir to mix well.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the vegetables to cook on HIGH for about 4 hours, or cook on LOW for about 8 hours, if you are preparing... - 41.2698
You May Also Like!
Jeff's Potato Chowder With Leeks
1) Peel and dice potatoes.
2) In a large pot add potatoes with water enough to cover it.
3) Boil and simmer covered for 20 to 30 minutes till tender.
4) In a large nonstick skillet heat butter, cook the leeks over moderately low heat for... - 46.7626
Prepare soup mix as directed, but reduce water by 1/2 C.
Add remaining ingredients, heat and serve. - 17.385
Potato And Leek Soup
Heat the butter in a large pan and fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the flour and add the stock Season to taste.
Bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
Transfer to the Slow cooker.
Cook for the recommended time.
Add the milk and cook for 30... - 34.7775
Another Manhattan Clam Chowder
Dice salt pork.
Fry lightly in deep kettle.
Reduce heat, and add potatoes, onion, leeks, celery, green pepper, bay leaf and thyme.
Dip 3 tomatoes in boiling water, then quickly in cold water; peel, seed and chop.
Add to kettle with 4 cups cold water.
Drain... - 40.4677
Delicious Scallop And Corn Chowder
When looking to appease the gut of a houseful of hungry guests, this recipe might just come to your rescue. Delicious, mildly sweet and very filling, this seafood soup is quite a cinch to make, given you know how to make it. Never mind if you don't know how... - 98.1204
Salmon Chowder With Dill
Remove and discard the bones from the salmon and cut it into 1" pieces; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, dillweed and garlic powder.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Stir in the potatoes, peas and leeks.
Return to a boil, then reduce the... - 43.4514
Corn And Red Pepper Chowder
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add leeks and thyme; cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes or until softened. Do not brown. Stir in stock and, if using, frozen corn. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add cooked... - 29.325
Market Street Clam Chowder
Combine melted butter and flour in ovenproof container and bake at 325Â° for 30 minutes.
In large saucepan, combine remaining ingredients except half & half.
Simmer until potatoes are thoroughly cooked.
Stir butter-flour mixture into chowder and stir until... - 39.2686
Ciab Chowder has a unique taste. Ciab Chowder must be tried by non vegetarians. Ciab Chowder is easy to make. - 41.2048
Surimi Corn Chowder
Rinse surimi and pat dry.
Break into chunks and set aside.
Heat margarine in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add leeks and saute until translucent.
Stir in flour; whisk in milk.
Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
Add remaining ingredients and surimi... - 36.3633
Leek Chowder Recipes By Category