- » Leek Broccoli
Leek Broccoli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of leek broccoli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leek broccoli recipes.
Broccoli Leek Soup
Heat the olive oil in a large stockpot.
Add the leeks and saute for about 5 minutes, until they are lightly browned.
Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
Add the broccoli and bring back to a boil, then immediately reduce the heat and simmer for 15... - 45.515
Because they are grown in loose, sandy soil, leeks often have grit lodged between their tightly packed leaves. To clean a leek, trim off the roots and the tough, dark tops of the leaves. Peel away the outer layer from the stalk and discard. Halve or quarter... - 44.2726
Cream Of Broccoli, Leek, And Fennel Soup
Peel the broccoli stem.
Cut the stem into thick slices.
Separate the broccoli tops into small florets. (There should be about 3 cups of broccoli altogether.) Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the broccoli, leeks, fennel, and water.
Slowly steam-saute... - 41.1925
Cream Of Broccoli Leek Soup
Cream Of Broccoli Leek Soup is a yummy and sumptuous addition to your menu. The perfect soup for parties and grand dinners at home, this Cream Of Broccoli Leek Soup recipe has definitely got me a number of fans. Try it! - 36.2704
You May Also Like!
Broccoli Soup With Leeks
1) Slice the leeks in half lengthwise and soak in the vinegar and enough water to cover for 20. Remove the leeks, rinse, dry, and chop.
2) Place the leeks, onions, salt and pepper in melted butter, and saute for 10 to 15 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 30.837
Beef And Leeks In Spicy Chili Sauce
1) In a wok or 12 inch skillet add oil and heat it.
2) Add beef and leeks. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Now, add vegetables and cook until crisp tender.
4) Add... - 30.9017
Leek And Chicken Pie
1) Truss and wipe the chicken inside out, cover with cold water.
2) Peel onion and cut in halves.
3) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
4) Trim and slit leeks, wash, and chop into pieces.
5) Take a saucepan, put the chicken, cover with cold... - 48.9631
White Cheddar And Roasted Broccoli Soup
1. In a pot, sauté garlic and onions with oil and brown well. Add in broccoli and let it toast.
2. Add in chicken stock and simmer on medium heat.
3. For the roux: In a large pan melt the butter. Once melted, stir in the flour.
4. Once soup is... - 100.507
Christmas Curried Broccoli Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2) Add in the leeks, broccoli, garlic and curry powder. Cook until the vegetables become tender.
3) Transfer the vegetables to a blender once slightly cooled. Blend to a smooth puree.
4) Transfer... - 44.4502
Mushroom And Broccoli Stir Fry
1) In a wok or large heavy- based frying pan, add oil to heat up.
2) Add broccoli florets and whole baby sweet corn to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3) Add leek, yellow pepper and mushrooms into the wok and then stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
4) Pour in... - 45.8963
Speedy Broccoli Soup
1. Cut the broccoli into florets and set aside. Cut the thicker broccoli stalks into 1/2-inch/1 -cm dice and put into a large pan with the leek, celery, garlic, potato, stock, and bay leaf. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for 15... - 33.2967
Cream Of Broccoli Soup
1. Remove the broccoli florets from the stems, as you only need the stems for this recipe.
2. With a vegetable peeler, peel the broccoli stems. Slice the peeled stems.
3. In a saucepan, heat oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the leeks and... - 45.2498
1) Heat a pot over medium flame and melt butter.
2) Put in the leek, carrot, and garlic. Sauté until they are tender for about 5 minutes. Do not let them brown.
3) Next, pour in the stock and bring to a simmer, and add broccoli.
4) Cook for 8 to 10... - 44.349
Broccoli Carrot Soup
1) Bring out 1 inch pieces from the Broccoli stalks. Store 3 heads in a separate place. Form other heads, cut small pieces and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add butter to heat over medium heat.
3) Add leek, garlic, and carrot; cook to... - 47.96