- » Leavening
Enjoy our collection of leavening recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for leavening recipes.
Handy Pizza Dough
Ready made and handy pizza dough makes pizza-making an effortless experience. Watch the video showing how to make a well-rising pizza dough in easy and simple steps. Ideal for frequent pizza freaks or as a surprise treat for guests! - 100.134
Sift the flour into a bowl which has been warmed.
Stir in the yeast and make a well.
Add the egg, warmed milk and sugar.
Mix together well to form a soft dough adding a little more milk if necessary to make a smooth dough.
Beat well and cover with a cling... - 46.9308
Homemade Schnitz Und Gnepp
Cook ham in water to cover for 1 1/2 hours.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Add sugar and salt... - 45.1936
France Clarks Rolls
I. Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
II. Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90 °F.) for compressed.
III. Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
IV. Put shortening in milk and stir until... - 42.404
Basic Sweet Dough
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk stirring in butter or margarine, sugar and salt. Once all the ingredients are dissolved, take out from heat and allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, put moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir till... - 41.8777
Ground Almond Flaky Pastry
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour together with ground almond meal, rice flour and salt.
2. Cut the ¼ of the butter into small cubes and add to the flour.
3. Using your fingertips, rub the flour and fat until all the fat has been mixed with... - 41.6624
Coleslaw Vegetable Salad
1. Remove 1/2 cup shredded carrots and keep aside for garnishing.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart, straight-sided glass bowl, layer in the following sequence; one-fourth cole slaw, red pepper, one-fourth coleslaw, lettuce, another one-fourth of the... - 41.4502
Boiled Live Lobsters
European cuisine is one of the finest and richest in my opinion and I recommened that you try this awesome recipe of Boiled Live Lobsters that it has to offer. An assortment of fabulous flavors, the Boiled Live Lobsters recipe is one of those European dishes... - 40.2614
Rough Puff Pastry
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour together with salt.
2. Cut the fat into small cubes and add to the flour.
3. Mix lightly but do not rub in.
4. Add lemon juice and cold water to the mixture.
5. Using a pallet knife or a spatula, stir the... - 36.9203
Beat egg whites, salt and cream of tartar until soft curved peaks are formed when beater is withdrawn.
Gently fold sauce into egg whites immediately.
The unbaked mixture may stand about 30 minutes; fill a pottery container 3/4 full and bake in preheated 350°... - 18.2096