- » Lean Pork Patties
Lean Pork Patties Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lean pork patties recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lean pork patties recipes.
Pork Patties With Sage And Orange
Put ground pork into bowl.
Add eggs, salt, pepper, sage, and orange rind.
Form into 6 patties.
Saute in dry, heavy pan (fat will come out of patties) and cook 3 minutes on each side.
If pork is extra lean, add 1 tablespoon oil.
Remove patties from pan and add... - 42.2967
Steamed Pork Patty
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain and reserve 1/4 cup liquid.
Cut off and discard stems and dice caps.
Combine mushrooms, reserved mushroom soaking liquid, and remaining patty mixture ingredients in a medium bowl; mix... - 39.9498
1 ln a medium-size bowl, combine the pork, bread crumbs, milk, garlic, sage, fennel seeds, salt, pepper, and parsley.
Using your hands, form the mixture into six 3 1/2 inch patties.
2 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the... - 29.8757
Chili Pork Patties
Combine pork, shallots, chili powder, and mustard.
Shape into 6 patties.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add patties to hot oil.
Brown slowly on both sides on low heat, about 10 minutes.
Add white wine, cover, and simmer 15 minutes (make certain that the... - 36.3987
Spicy Pork Patties
Mix together the pork, crumbs, egg, garlic, wine, salt, pepper, and fennel seed.
Divide into 4 equal-sized portions and shape into patties about 1/2 inch thick.
If you saute the patties heat 1 tablespoon salad oil in a 10-inch frying pan over medium-low heat... - 28.3423
Ground Pork Patties
In a large bowl combine the bread crumbs, sage, thyme, applesauce, egg, green onion, salt and pepper; mix well.
Stir in ground pork until well blended.
Form into 4 patties, about 3/4 to 1-inch thick.
Rotate in the Standard Flat Basket for 20 to 25 minutes or... - 32.5206
Homemade Pork Sausage Patties
Combine all ingredients.
Mix well with hands.
Shape into 12 patties and fry till brown on both sides (about 20 minutes).
No fat is needed to start the sausages. - 31.2035
Pineapple Pork Patties
In a bowl, combine pork, egg, garlic, onion, green pepper, salt, pepper, oregano, and cumin.
Divide into 8 equal portions; shape each into a 4-inch patty.
Heat a wide frying pan over medium heat; add patties and cook, turning once, until meat is well browned... - 34.3321
Butterfly Pasta With Pork Patties
In a medium bowl, combine ground pork, breadcrumbs, onion, eggs, wine, parsley, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, mint leaves, pepper and cinnamon.
Heat oil for frying in a large skillet.
Shape meat mixture into 18 small patties.
Coat with flour.
Fry over medium heat... - 40.9456
Country Style Sausage Patties
1. Combine all the ingredients except the oil in a large bowl. Mix well and shape into eight patties, each about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
2. Place a wide frying pan over medium heat until hot. Add the oil, swirling to coat the surface. Add the sausage... - 27.4321
Combine pork and pepper in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into 6 (3/4-inch-thick) patties.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork patties, and cook 7 minutes on each side.
Drain and pat dry... - 37.693
Chili Meat Pattie Casserole
1. Place pork, taco seasoning mix, egg, breadcrumbs and half the cheese in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape meat and mixture into patties.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add patties and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or... - 36.2572
Ham Patty Loaf
Pour milk over crumbs.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Shape into patties the size of a pineapple slice.
Bake in 325 degree oven 30 minutes.
Stack patties to form a loaf with a slice of pineapple between each patty. - 26.8188
Italian Meat Patties
Lightly but thoroughly mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Shape into 4 patties.
Brown patties on both sides in heated olive oil in a large skillet, cooking until of desired degree of doneness - 28.4849
Pineapple Ham Patties
1. Take the pineapple slices out and keep the juice aside.
2. Take a medium bowl, put meat, rice, egg, monosodium glutamate, Worcestershire sauce and mix thoroughly.
3. Shape the mixture into 8 patties.
4. Take an oiled low baking dish... - 44.6221
Mix meats and 2 tablespoons flour.
In separate bowl, combine egg, milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and spices; add meat and mix well.
Drop by rounded tablespoon into 13 x 9x 2-inch baking dish (24 patties).
Flatten with spoon.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 8... - 39.518
The lemon flavor does work wonders on this Sherry Hamburgers dish. It does take much time to cook these patties, brown them, add wine; and your Sherry Hamburgers is ready. Get ready for a wonderful eating experience. - 27.8962
Hamburgers With Sweet Potatoes
Hamburgers With Sweet Potatoes is a comparatively very easy fast food you can think of making on a busy day. The mention of hamburgers and my entire family, especially my kids get dizzy with excitement and that is exactly why I make this Hamburgers With Sweet... - 35.7757
Crown Roast Of Pork Scandia
1. Place roast, rib ends up, on a piece of foil in a shallow roasting pan. (Foil will hold stuffing in roast when it's removed from the pan.) Wrap ends of bones with foil to prevent darkening. Insert a meat thermometer into roast so point reaches center of... - 34.5045
Fresh Pork Sausage
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F
2. Roughly chop the meat.
3. Combine all the spices, herbs and seasonings and mix with the meat.
4. Put the meat in a mincer or chopper with the course grinding blade attached.
5. Coarsely grind the... - 41.4192
Pork And Vealburgers
1. Ground the meat twice and mix it with other ingredients, in sync with the given order to form a smooth mixture.
2. Make ½ inch thick 8 round patties. Roll on flour. Add to heated margarine or butter and on slow heat, fry for 25 minutes. Add 2 tbsp... - 38.6149
Pineapple Pork Chops
Pineapple Pork Chops is tasty. The pineapple juice with sugar gives the Pineapple Pork Chops a out of this world taste. - 38.0639
Maryland Pork Burgers
Dice the cheese and mix with the ground pork, liver sausage, sausagemeat, parsley and eggs.
Form the mixture into eight patties.
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side.
Drain on paper towels.
Meanwhile, heat the corn, drain and... - 37.9704
Dijon Pork Burgers
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the pork, mustard, mayonnaise, onion, pepper and salt.
3 Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place on the grill and cook for 7-8 minutes or until... - 37.9631
In a bowl, combine pork, egg, garlic, onion, green pepper, salt, cumin, pepper, oregano, and bread crumbs; blend well.
Shape mixture into 2 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
Microwave a 10-inch browning dish or skillet on HIGH (100%) for 4 1/2... - 46.9087
Peppy Pork Sausage
Mix lean pork and pork fat.
Add water and seasonings.
Mix; put through a meat grinder or food chopper, using the fine blade.
Let stand in refrigerator overnight for flavors to blend.
Shape into patties.
Brown on both sides in a hot skillet.
Makes 6 servings. - 37.7178
Pineapple Pork Burgers
In a bowl, stir together pork, egg, garlic, onion, green pepper, salt, cumin, pepper, and oregano until well combined.
Divide into 4 equal portions and shape each into a patty about 4 inches in diameter.
Cook patties in a wide frying pan over medium heat... - 36.6143
Pork And Beef Meatball Curry
1. In quarter cup of warm water, soften the roll, squeeze the water out and crumble into small pieces
2. Add ground pork, ground beef, garlic and celery salt and pepper and shape into eight patties
3. In a frying pan, add oil and heat; add patties and... - 38.2163
Dijon Pork Burgers
Dijon Pork Burgers is a delicious dish. I served the Dijon Pork Burgers for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Dijon Pork Burgers recipe and you will understand. - 31.683
Chipotle Pork Cheeseburgers
This week on “Cooking with Chef Hermann,” the Chef is grilling burgers… with pork. It’s Hermann’s own twist on a classic American dish. - 33.4697
Pork And Celery Popovers
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Brush 12 deep patty tins with a very little oil.
2. Place the flour in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the egg white and milk and gradually beat in the flour. Gradually add the water, beating until smooth... - 37.3067
1. In a mixing bowl combine the ground pork with the flour, egg, onion, salt and pepper. Work with a fork until the ingredients are well blended.
2. Stir in the club soda or water, a little at a time, and shape the meat mixture into small balls or patties.
3.... - 27.0512
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix pork, garlic, vinegar, salt, chili powder, paprika, oregano, and cumin.
If you prefer a fattier sausage (like commercial chorizo), add pork fat and mix well.
To pan-fry, shape sausage into 1/2-inch-thick patties or... - 39.7706
Low Sodium Sausage
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) Mix well and form the mix into 12 patties.
3) You can prepare these ahead of use and store in the freezer in separate plastic bags. This is healthier than the high-sodium greasy... - 35.8204
Polynesian Crown Roast
1) Into a shallow baking pan, place the roast with the rib ends facing up
2) Using foil, wrap up the bones to prevent them from burning while roasting
3) Roast the meat in the oven at 325 F for 1 hour
4) Into a frying pan, dab in the butter and saute... - 44.7206
Savory Croquettes With Mushroom Sauce
1) Pre-soak dried mushrooms in 1/2 cup boiling water.
2) Alternately pare and quarter the potato.
3) Put the potato quarters in a small saucepan with water to cover.
4) Reduce to a simmer and cook until tender enough for about 20 minutes.
5)... - 44.1005
Stuffed Eggs: Hard Boiled Steamed And Deep Fried
You will thank me for posting this delicious Stuffed Eggs: Hard Boiled Steamed And Deep Fried recipe. My husband insisted that I had to make these Stuffed Eggs: Hard Boiled Steamed And Deep Fried dish the very same day we had it in a restaurant. Your hubby... - 34.6659
Combine all ingredients.
Shape into 4 patties.
Serve with Sweet Sour Apricot Sauce. - 31.2493
Cut the lean and fat pork into pieces.
Chop the garlic.
Chop the pork, garlic and sage leaves, coarsely or finely according to taste .
Add the thyme, salt and pepper, and process until mixed.
Form into about 16 sausage shapes or flat patties.
Chill for 12... - 29.9895
Farm Style Homemade Sausage
Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Use to stuff sausage casings or form into patties.
In either case, pan-fry or bake on a rack until crisp but not dry. - 29.9242