- » Lean Beef
Lean Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lean beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lean beef recipes.
Lean Beef And Vegetable Kebabs
Beef and Vegetable kebab, is a great healthy, all inclusive meal on a stick! It’s all about the cooking method on this one! The act of grilling adds so much of flavor onto its self. Watch Chef Bink and Dr. Derek make these colorful lean beef and veggie... - 101.147
Lean Beef With Greens And Feta
1) Rub mustard all over the beef.
2) Grill or broil the beef for about 7 minutes on each side to cook it to medium-rare perfection. If broiling, place the beef about 5 inches from the source of heat.
3) Once cooked, allow the beef to sit for a while... - 46.636
Lean Meat Loaf
1. In a mixing bowl, combine first 10 ingredients for the meat loaf.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Turn the mixture into a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf dish which is microwave proof.
4. Cover the dish with waxed paper and place in the microwave oven
5. Set the level... - 46.103
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick skillet, break up and cook the ground steak, until brown.
3) Drain off the excess fat from the skillet.
4) In a bowl, mix the egg, cottage cheese, Romano cheese, parsely, garlic salt,... - 45.364
Lean Beef Moussaka
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4)
2. In a skillet, heat 1-tablespoon of the oil.
3. Add onion and sautÃ© for 5 minutes until limp.
4. Add the minced beef and brown with onion
5. Stir in the seasoning, tomato puree... - 44.841
Lean Sirloin Burgers Hold The Bun With Sauteed Mushrooms
1 Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium-high to high heat.
2 In a bowl, place the meat and score it into 4 equal sections.
3 Form patties from the meat.
4 Into a small bowl , pour a few tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce... - 44.0196
Hamburger On The Lean Side
1) Trim off all the fat from the meat before grinding.
2) Fry the chopped onions in olive oil until golden brown.
3) Season well with the curry powder, cognac, salt, pepper and meat sauce.
4) Mix well with the mushrooms, raw egg and... - 43.7655
Lean And Light Lasagna
Crumble the beef into a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
Carefully drain off any accumulated fat.
Transfer the meat to a 4-cup glass measure or large bowl.
Stir in the tomato sauce, garlic,... - 43.6887
Lean Meat Ragu Bolognese
1 in a thick-based saucepan, heat the oil.
2 Add in the onion, bacon and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
3 Increase the heat, and add in the chicken livers and minced beef.
4 Brown them, stirring with a wooden spoon.
5 Pour in the contents of... - 43.2057
Lean Beef Cabbage Rolls
Heat the butter in a frying pan and cook the meat until brown.
Add parsley, rice, onion, seasoning, herbs, spice and stock Continue cooking for 5 minutes until stock is absorbed.
Blanch the cabbage leaves by dipping them in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Drain... - 41.4317
Lean Beef Chili Con Carne
Saute onion and garlic in a large, iron or other heavy skillet.
Use a small amount of oil, if necessary.
Add beef and saute until well done, stirring occasionally.
Drain off all fat.
Add soup, beans, chili powder and salt.
Cover and cook slowly for... - 39.0015
Barbecued Lean Beef
My weekend party was a big hit -courtesy this Beef Barbecue ! Hamburger rolls taste incredible with this Beef Barbecue! Try it out to see what I mean and get back to me with your comments! - 38.9494
1. Take a 1-quart saucepan
2. Dissolve the cornstarch in ¼ cup of stock.
3. Beat rest of the stock.
4. Cook the stock on slow flame until it turns into thick consistency by boiling method.
5. Serve the gravy in warm condition in... - 32.8907
Lean Porcupine Meatballs
Mix together the beef, rice, eggs, salt and pepper to taste and 8 tablespoons of the undiluted soup.
Shape into walnut-sized balls and place in a casserole.
Put the remaining soup, the water and Worcestershire sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil,... - 31.101
In a 1-quart saucepan, dissolve the cornstarch in about 1/4 cup stock.
Whisk in the remaining 1 3/4 cups stock.
Cook over medium heat until the stock comes to a boil and thickens. - 23.9906
Healthy Lean Beef Sloppy Joe
Sloppy Joe is a true meat lover's delight. With generous amount of well seasoned beef it is a favorite at lunch or dinner. The ground beef is seasoned perfectly with spices and is juicy and rich. A hearty meal that is loved by children and adults is usually... - 0