- » Leaf Tea
Leaf Tea Recipes
Leaf tea is a tea variant which is prepared by boiling the tea leaves in water. The tea leaves are sold in attractive pouches. The small pieces of tea leaves are added to these pouches. This tea variant is a sort of ... More »
Burmese Tea Leaf Salad (laphet Thote)
1. In a large serving platter, add lettuce, tomato, and bell pepper.
2. Drop sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, peanuts, laphet, and split peas.
3. Put garlic, and jalapeno pepper.
4. Squeeze lemon and toss to combine.
5. Serve salad with a glass... - 108.057
Tea Leaf Eggs
In saucepan cover eggs with cold water to a depth of at least 1 inch above eggs.
Rapidly bring to boiling; cover pan tightly.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes.
Rinse quickly in cold water till eggs are cool enough to handle; drain.
Tap eggs gently all over till... - 33.2247
Lemon Leaf Tea
Crush leaves in the hand.
Add water and bring to the boil.
Remove from heat and cool.
Use this tea as a base for any fruit drink, or take as a hot or chilled drink, with or without sugar. - 23.9736
You May Also Like!
Allow 2 teaspoons leaf tea or 1 tea bag for each 1 1/2 cups boiling water.
When water in kettle gets hot, pour a little into teapot; allow pot to heat thoroughly; then empty it.
Measure tea into pot and add required amount of fresh boiling water.
Brew tea... - 20.5797
Kashmiri Colocasia Leaf Vadis
Allow the dal to soak in plenty of water for 2 to 3 hours. Drain and grind fine on a stone or mixie. Empty out in a large vessel.
Wash the leaves and dry them. Cut off the large black stem. Then place them front side down on a clean table or large wooden... - 34.7443
Spicy Ricotta Agnolotti In Herb Leaf Pasta
1) In a food processor, mix the flour and salt for 1 or 2 seconds. Add the whole eggs and process into a smooth dough, add more flour or a little water, if required.
2) Cover the dough with a damp cloth or plastic wrap and allow to stand for 30... - 44.4482
Tea In A Pot
Put the water for the tea on to heat.
When it is medium hot, pour in a few tablespoons of it into the pot.
Put it back on the fire and let it come to a boil.
Throw out the water you put in to warm the pot and drop in, for every 2 cups of tea, 1 teaspoon... - 26.383
Sweet Hot Tea With Lemon Grass Fresh Peppermint And Mint
If you are using long leafed tea add two more teaspoons of tea.
Take a kettle and fill it with eight cups of water. Allow the water to boil. Wash the herbs and then pinch them, crush them and add to the boiling water. After two minutes add the four teaspoons... - 17.174
Taiwanese Bubble Tea - Jasmine Milk Tea With Boba
Taiwanese Bubble Tea is a flavorful and delicious drink that's very popular in Asia and North America. Using premium ingredients, I'm going to show you how you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price you pay at the stands. The taste difference... - 0
Blue Mountain Tea
1) In a saucepan, pour water and add all other ingredients.
2) Heat up the liquid to bring a boil.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat and cover with a lid. Steep for another 3-5 minutes.
4) In tea cups, strain the drink and serve with crackers... - 32.2809
Black Looseleaf Tea
1. In filter, add loose tea leaf. Pour boiling water into the pot directly through the filter until the teapot is full.
2. Allow it to brew for 4-5 minutes. Do not brew it longer or it will be bitter.
3. Remove the tea filter from the pot.
4.... - 101.349
When the air is nip, it's surprising what a cup of steaming hot chai can do to your body. Refreshing, rejuvenating and very simple to make, nothing beats the Indian Chai when it comes to warming up your soul and giving your brain a kick of energy. In this... - 76.8759
Nice and crispy fritters prepared with abundant of fresh Coriander Leaves. Here's the recipes that serves as a side dish or even with Garmagarm Chai in the evening. - 111.105
Leaf Tea Recipes By Category