Lazy Daisy cake, a gooey deliciously baked and broiled food is an alluring dessert treat or evening snack. The basic base is prepared by baking a batter made from eggs, flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, vanilla ... More »
Bake cake in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Turn out on a broiler-proof platter or leave in the pan to cool.
Combine and heat remaining ingredients.
Spread mixture over cake and broil until lightly brown. - 24.1897
Add sugar gradually to eggs and vanilla.
Sift the dry ingredients twice and add to first mixture.
Bring milk and butter to a boil and add.
Pour in a shallow pan, and bake at 350° F. for 30 minutes.
Heat together and boil several minutes.
Pour on top of cake... - 39.3329
1. Scald milk and butter.
2. In a medium sized bowl, beat eggs until lemon coloured.
3. Add sugar, and beat well.
4. Combine flour, baking powder and salt, and add to egg mixture mixing until all is just combined.
5. Beat in scalded milk and butter and... - 35.5859
Combine the eggs, sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Sift together the salt, flour and baking powder and stir into the egg mixture.
Add the milk and butter; mix well.
Spread the batter in a greased 8 inch square cake pan.
Bake at 350... - 37.3933
Beat eggs in mixing bowl until frothy.
Beat in sugar in 4 or 5 separate additions.
Stir in vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
Heat milk and butter together in small saucepan until hot.
Add, stirring carefully.
Scrape into greased 9x9 inch (22 x... - 42.1779
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour an 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan.
Beat eggs well.
Beat in sugar and vanilla.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and stir in.
Heat milk and 1 tbsp.butter together just to the boiling point.
Pour into batter and beat... - 40.6768
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add eggs to beat in until thick.
3) Add sugar and vanilla.
4) In a bowl, pour in scalded milk and add butter to melt.
5) Add the milk mixture into the egg mixture.
6) Fold in dry... - 47.7409
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 9-inch square baking pan.
2. In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. In small saucepan, heat 3/4 cup milk and 2 tablespoons butter over low heat until butter melts and milk is hot.
3. Meanwhile, in... - 45.0981
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and butter.
2) Place over heat to melt the butter and dissolve the sugar.
3) Add coconut to blend.
4) Use the topping to spread over baked cake. Place inside broiler to brown for 4 to 5 minutes. - 30.6117
Open packages of rolls; unwind rolls and separate in individual strips.
Beginning at center of large ungreased baking sheet, wind 5 strips in large coil.
For petals: Wind remaining 11 strips in individual coils; place around center coil, being sure open end... - 33.2344