Cheese Vegetable Bake
- » Layered Vegetable Cheese Bake
Layered Vegetable Cheese Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered vegetable cheese bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered vegetable cheese bake recipes.
Layered Sausage And Potato Bake
Cut the sausage into bite-size pieces.
Spread the vegetable oil in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Layer the sausage, potatoes, green pepper and onion in the baking dish.
Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
Combine the eggs, milk, baking powder and parmesan cheese... - 43.1664
Layered Zucchini Bake
In small bowl, combine cottage cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, parsley, chili powder, garlic salt and cumin; set aside.
Slice zucchini lengthwise into 1/8 inch strips.
Place in 8-inch square glass baking dish; cover with wax paper.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to... - 42.0884
Swiss Gruyere Potato And Garlic Layer
Lightly grease a 1.5 litre/2 1/2 pt/6 cup fairly shallow ovenproof dish with about one third of the butter.
Melt the remainder in a frying pan (skillet) and fry (saute) the onions and garlic for 2 minutes to soften.
Put a layer of about a quarter of the... - 40.6157
Layered Eggplant Cheese Bake
With vegetable peeler, pare skin of eggplant lengthwise at 1-inch intervals to produce a striped effect.
Cut eggplant crosswise into 8 slices, about 1/4 inch each.
Sprinkle with salt on both sides.
Place slices on a rack over a pan.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Pat... - 38.5847
Zucchini Cheese Layers
1. Saute zucchini and onion.
2. Whip cottage cheese, lemon juice, and basil in blender.
3. Alternate layers of zucchini and cottage cheese mixture in a 11/2-quart nonstick casserole.
4. Top with parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. - 31.4804
Layered Vegetable Mornay
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Add mushrooms and capsicum.
Saute until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste, basil and sugar.
Simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
To Prepare... - 41.9081
Layered Vegetable Casserole
Cover blender container and set at BLEND.
With motor on, remove feeder cap, and drop cheese cubes into container.
Assemble Salad Maker with Thin Slicer Disc.
Slice carrots and put into a 2-quart (2 liter) casserole.
Top carrots with 1/3 cup... - 39.0644
Layered Vegetable Lasagna
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist.
Combine spinach, cottage cheese, and egg substitute in a medium bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and... - 47.3709
Heat the oil in a pan and saute the aubergine (eggplant) and onion for 5 minutes.
In a greased 1.2 litre/2 pint (5 cup) casserole dish, layer the aubergine (eggplant) and onion with the leek and courgettes (zucchini).
Sprinkle each layer with cheese and... - 37.5794
Cook zucchini in boiling salted water in saucepan until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes; drain.
Cook beef and garlic in skillet until beef is browned, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, salt, oregano, and basil.
Stir together cottage cheese, egg, and... - 42.1528
Cook celery in chicken bouillon in covered saucepan until just tender, 12-15 minutes.
Transfer half of celery to shallow casserole.
Cover with 1/3 of thickened tomato juice and half of mozzarella cheese; sprinkle with onion salt.
Repeat layers, ending with... - 30.8944
Triple Decker Vegetable Omelette
This Triple Decker Vegetable Omelet. Is perfect for a mind blowing party breakfast. If you have the time you can make this on the weekend holidays also for your family. Give this omelet arranged in three tiers with vegetable and bread crumbs layers in... - 50.3167
Cheese Layer Crepes
This Cheese Layer Crepes is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of beef and cheese - this Cheese Layer Crepes is something you must not want to miss out on! - 49.1332
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 127.537
Seven Layer Vegetable Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, add sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard and dill weed.
2) Over the dressing arrange individual layers of celery, bell pepper, peas, torn lettuce.
3) Sprinkle with cheese and top with diced ham (or bacon bits).
4) Cover and chill... - 42.1223
Broccoli Mushroom Layers
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) Break the broccoli into flowerets, steam until tender-crisp and keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
4) In the... - 46.6039
Baked Vegetable Pappardelle
Baked Vegetable Pappardelle has a lovely taste. Baked Vegetable Pappardelle gets its taste from vegetable mixed with cheese and flavored with pepper. Baked Vegetable Pappardelle is inspired by many food joints. - 43.5331
Divide potatoes between two 12 x7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dishes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange corn and green pepper over potatoes in each casserole.
Layer the onion, then the carrot in each.
Crumble beef evenly over the vegetables; sprinkle with more... - 39.9093
Cheese Baked Ham And Vegetables
Place sliced eggs, mushrooms, ham, and asparagus in layers in a shallow baking dish.
Make Cheese Sauce.
Add seasonings and wine and pour sauce over asparagus.
Sprinkle top with a thin layer of bread crumbs.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 25... - 38.3925
Potatoes Dauphinoise is a sumptuous potato and cheese preparation that is perfect for a party or a grand family backyard dinner. The Potatoes Dauphinoise is my husbands favorite. Mine too. Potatoes and cheese, who wouldn€™t love this combination!! - 46.5824
Eggplant And Tomato Torte
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Place eggplant slices in a skillet, filled with lightly salted boiling water!: then cover, cook for 10 minutes and drain.
– In a bowl, puree egg plant; onion, eggs, breadcrumbs, butter, and oregano.
– In a... - 34.3577
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat small amount of oil in frying pan.
Dip each tortilla in oil and fry on both sides until slightly firm.
Dip into heated enchilada sauce.
Place a tortilla flat in a round casserole dish.
Spoon over the surface 2 tablespoons of... - 33.1672
Layered Shrimp And Avocado Dip
1) In a bowl mix cream cheese, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Spread the mixture in a shallow serving dish.
(Alternate dill cream cheese with plain cream cheese and 1 tsp. (5 mL) dill weed mixed together).
3) Mix lemon juice and avocado.
4)... - 42.8487
Savory Sweet Potato Layered Casserole
It just isn't a fall holiday without a sinful sweet potato casserole. Forget recipes that just season mashed sweet potatoes with sugar and spice before baking. This recipe is unlike any other sweet potato casserole you have ever had. Fresh sweet potatoes are... - 125.346
Sweet Potato Layer
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Lightly grease the bottom of a casserole dish.
3) In a small bowl, crumble stock cubes and mix with the water.
4) In the bottom of the casserole dish, place half the potatoes in single layer.
5)... - 41.9543
Layered Eggplant Casserole
Combine squash, zucchini, and salt; ross gently.
Place in a colander; let stand 30 minutes.
Rinse with cold water; par dry between paper rowels.
Wash eggplants; chop 1/2 cup eggplant and set aside.
Slice remaining eggplant into 1/4-inch-rhick... - 43.534
Layered Mini Omelets With Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce and Garnish: In medium saucepan, melt butter; cook onions over medium heat until translucent, 3 to 5 minutes: Add tomatoes, sugar and pepper; bring to boil, uncovered.
Reduce heat; break up tomatoes with fork or potato masher.
Cook, uncovered,... - 46.949
Leek Quiche With Layered Potato Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. On 2 or 3 baking sheets, arrange the potato slices and brush them with oil.
3. Bake them for about 25 minutes, turning once after 10-15 minutes until golden on both sides.
4. Remove from the oven and... - 46.1779
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Pie that you would want to share with all.Double Layered Pumpkin pie that you will make every year for all your near & dear ones.Wiped cream gives a smooth,creamy flavor to this Double Layered Pumpkin pie. - 47.147
Layered Nacho Salad
Place tortillas on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 6 minutes; turn tortillas over, and bake an additional 6 minutes or until crisp.
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until... - 44.1301
Seven Layer Fiesta
1. In a large shallow bowl or glass baking dish, spread warmed refried beans in a 1/2-inch layer across the bottom. Repeat layering with other ingredients, as desired, making effective use of the variety of colors and flavors.
2. Garnish with sliced ripe... - 27.147
Mousakka Baking Part 2
If you love Mousakka but refrain making at home, follow Eva make a healthier version of this Greek dish. She begins with preparation of the dish and in a simple way presents an awesome treat. - 97.6572
Summer Turkey And Vegetable Bake
To Microwave: Arrange zucchini in 13 X 9-inch microwave-safe dish; cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) 8 minutes or until tender, rotating dish halfway through cooking.
Drain zucchini slices on paper towels; cover with additional... - 42.4317
Layered Spinach And Noodle Casserole
Cook spinach as package label directs; drain well. Saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter until lightly browned. Stir into spinach. Melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan. Add flour, salt, 1 teaspoon paprika, and pepper; gradually stir in milk.... - 26.0416
Layered Chicken And Broccoli
1. Stir broccoli, onion, garlic, salt and pepper in round baking dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until vegetables are crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes; stir.
2. Arrange chicken and water chestnuts evenly on broccoli. Cover with... - 32.0652
Shape cooked spinach into balls and squeeze out excess water.
Chop and place in bottom of ovenproof dish; set aside.
Place fish, zucchini, parsley, celery seed, lemon, salt and pepper in large frying pan.
Pour in just enough water to cover.
Cover and bring to... - 40.3673
Big Wheel Sandwich Loaf
Big Wheel Sandwich Loaf is layered sandwich. The first layer has horseradish with beef, second layer consist of mayonnaise and cheese, ham and mustard goes in in third layer, fourth layer is got bacon and tomatoes, fifth and the last layer is got cheese. Big... - 44.7232
Layered Potato And Spinach Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine boiled potatoes, black beans, onions and corn, mix everything together and mash it using a spoon.
3. Add cumin, chili powder and mix well, set aside.
4. In the baking... - 119.299
Layered Potato Enchilada
This layered enchilada is a dish which is a cheesy one, a dish full of flavor from the spinach and the potato and lots of enchilada sauce! The Chihuahua cheese hold this dish together! To make this dish, check this video out! - 105.991
Carrot Layer Cake
In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, flour and salt.
Stir in cream; add butter.
Cook and stir over medium heat until the butter is melted; bring to a boil.
Simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in nuts and vanilla.
Set... - 40.0336
Triple Layer Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour three 8-inch round layer cake pans.
Sift the first 8 ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Stir to mix.
Drain pineapple very well, reserving juice. Measure out 1/2 cup pineapple juice and pour into a small bowl. Add... - 42.771
Double-layer Beef And Bean Tacos
These two-shelled tacos are fun to make and very tempting. The ground beef and refried beans give an amazing flavor to the tacos. Kids will really enjoy this meal and will love helping you put them together! - 106.362
Layers Of Flavor - Lasagne
Lasagna, a very conventional dish of Italian origin, is made with layers of pasta (or lasagna sheets, commonly referred as) filled with sauces (both tomato based and cheese based), variety of meats (ground beef, pork or chicken), and assorted... - 0
Cheese & Bacon Potato Bake
In medium saucepan, over medium-high heat, heat broth to a boil; reduce heat.
Add potatoes and onion; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1 1/2 cups broth.
In skillet, over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove and crumble bacon; pour off... - 37.4977
Baked Potato Slices With Onion Sauce And Parmesan Cheese
Place milk, arrowroot, cayenne, and black pepper in a small saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture thickens and begins to bubble.
Stir onions into sauce.
Use a nonstick baking dish or lightly spray the sides of a baking dish with vegetable... - 42.1767
Spinach Cheese Pie
Wash spinach; drain and chop.
Cover and cook with just the water that clings to the leaves until tender, about 3 minutes; drain.
Mix spinach, feta cheese, cottage cheese, onion, parsley, dillweed and salt; stir into eggs.
Brush bottom and sides of oblong... - 37.7194
Baked Asparagus With Cheese
Baked Asparagus With Cheese is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Prepare the Baked Asparagus With Cheese effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 30.1535
Baked Tomatoes, Potatoes And Brinjal Slices In Cheese Sauce
Take a large, round or rectangular pyrex dish. Grease it with butter and set aside.
Place the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. When butter melts, add the flour and stir over very low heat. When the flour changes colour, add the milk gradually to the... - 37.7959
Baked Acorn Squash With Parmesan Cheese
Baked acorn squash with parmesan cheese is a cheesy vegetable recipe. Oven cooked with a crust of breadcrumbs, the baked acorn squash is seasoned to taste and comes out with a golden brown top. - 36.5609
Vegetable Tortilla Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the green chiles until coarsely chopped, keep aside.
3) Add onion into the processor bowl and process until finely chopped.
4) In a 12-inch... - 46.7839
Carrots And Onions Au Gratin
Carrots And Onions Au Gratin are a wonderful treat even for those who don€™t like vegetables! Trust me everyone will like this dish and your kids will be the first one to ask for a second serving. Try the Carrots And Onions Au Gratin at home! - 41.4986
Cheese Baked Eggplant
Saute onion and garlic in red wine until tender; add tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, and mushrooms.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
Cut eggplant crosswise into 1/4-inch slices; coat with flour.
Dip into Egg... - 37.1752
Cheese Tomato Bake
Slice tomatoes into fourths.
Sprinkle with sugar and pepper.
In bowl toss together cheese, celery, and onion.
Place half of the tomato slices in 10 x 6 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture over tomato slices in baking dish.
Repeat... - 38.5852
Chayote Cheese Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2) Deskin chayotes, remove their seeds and chop them into half.
3) In a skillet put salted water and add chayotes to it and boil for about 20 minutes, till the chayotes turn soft.
4) Cool the boiled chayotes and... - 46.0346
Baked Aubergine Tomato And Cheese Gratin
Blanch, skin and chop tomatoes.
Run through a mixer until smooth.
Place in a saucepan and put on a slow flame until the pulp becomes thick.
If the tomatoes are pulpy, this may only take 5 minutes.
Add salt, sugar, basil and black pepper.
Remove from the... - 40.0519
Cheese And Vegetable Pie
1. Slice the potatoes and put a layer into a well greased casserole.
2. Cover with half the onion, finely chopped, and then add a layer of cheese, sliced as thinly as possible.
3. Repeat.the layers, seasoning each one.
4. Moisten with the cream or milk and... - 34.8
Mixed Cheese And Vegetable Lasagna
Mixed Cheese And Vegetable Lasagna is simple to make and also tastes great. Mixed Cheese And Vegetable Lasagna looks yummy! This has got a unique taste. - 39.7819
Vegetable And Cheese Phyllo Pie
Combine artichoke heatts, water, and garlic in a small saucepan.
Cover and cook over medium heat for 6 minutes.
Drain and coarsely chop artichokes.
Combine artichoke mixture and spinach in a large bowl; srir well, and set aside.
Saure leeks in olive oil in a... - 41.9913
Two Cheese Vegetable Sub
Spread butter on each roll half.
Sprinkle Italian seasoning over each.
On bottom half, layer the following: bell pepper rings, Provolone cheese, banana pepper rings, Colby cheese, onion rings, alfalfa sprouts and tomato slices.
Top with top half of roll. - 27.7982
Vegetable Cheese Strata
1) Preheat the oven to 325 Deg F.
2) In a 9 x 9 x 2" baking pan, place the bread cubes.
3) Top over with 1/2 the cheese.
4) Break up, scatter the frozen peas over the cheese layer alongwith the mushrooms.
5) Place over 1/2 the... - 44.5434
Vegetable Lasagna With Ricotta Cheese
1. Grease a large, rectangle (3 quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients and mix well.
4. In the greased dish, layer bottom with 3 cooked lasagna... - 43.003
Three Cheese Vegetable Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Use non-stick vegetable spray to spray a large skillet and place it over medium heat.
3) Add the garlic, onion and olive oil and cook, stirring occasionally, till the vegetables have... - 43.0277
Four Cheese Vegetable Lasagna
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist, and set aside.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add broccoli and next 4 ingredients; saute 7 minutes.
Place flour in a medium... - 45.758
Low Fat Vegetable And Cheese Lasagne
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. ln a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over moderate heat.
3. Add and sauté the onions and garlic for 5 minutes until onions are soft and golden.
4. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, and herbs and stir to... - 46.721
Mixed Cheese & Vegetable Lasagna
Boil lasagna 10 minutes or until al dente, stirring occasionally to prevent noodles from sticking.
Drain noodles, rinse in cold water, and then lay them next to each other on waxed paper to dry.
Cook broccoli 5 minutes in boiling water.
Combine cheeses,... - 41.0197
Cottage Cheese & Vegetable Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain again; set aside.
Stir together egg whites, cottage cheese, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Set aside. Cook broccoli or green beans according to package directions. Drain; set... - 36.5071
Vegetable & Cheese Focaccia
In bread machine pan, place the first seven ingredients in the order suggested by manufacturer.
Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
When the cycle is completed, turn the dough onto... - 44.3705
Brown Rice With Vegetables And Cheese Sauce
1) Into a thick based saucepan, melt the butter and oil together and then add the onions, carrots, and celery
2) SautÃ© the for about 5 minutes till they are well coated with the oil.
3) Season with salt and add boiling water.
4) Then add in the... - 49.3812
Cheese And Vegetable Manicotti
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking dish
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
4. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes until just soft and... - 49.1117
French Baked Potatoes With Cheese
1. Peel the potatoes, slice thinly, rinse in cold water and wipe dry on a tea towel
2. In the bottom of a greased casserole, place a layer of the potato slices in overlapping rows and drizzle a quarter of the cream on it
3. Combine the... - 42.7741
Baked Squash With Cheese
Cut the squash in 1/2 inch slices.
Parboil or steam the squash 5 minutes.
Drain and save any water for soups.
Layer the squash, onion, and cheese in an oiled, shallow 2 quart baking dish.
Place crumbs on top.
Bake uncovered 45 minutes at 350 Degree. - 28.9382
Baked Rice With Cheese Tomato Sauce
Melt margarine in a skillet over low heat.
Stir in flour, tomato juice, salt, white pepper, mustard and Angostura; cook over low heat until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Arrange a layer of rice in a greased 1 quart baking dish; spoon sauce over... - 37.4082
Pierce potatoes with fork.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes until hot and center is almost tender.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Peel and cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
Combine heavy cream, sour cream, eggs, salt, and pepper.
Layer 1/3 of the potatoes in... - 40.3842
Baked Celery With Cheese And Ham
Cover celery strips with salted water and cook until tender.
In a well-greased 2-quart casserole, alternate layers of celery, ham, and grated cheese.
Melt 1/4 cup butter.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in chicken bouillon and cream.
Cook over low heat,... - 46.2497
Cheesy Potato Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take two 2-1/2 -quart casserole, grease, and spread potatoes in the bottom.
3) Combine onion with soup, cheese, milk, salt, and pepper.
4) Pour the soup mixture over the potatoes, repeat layers, cover... - 45.7895
Vegetable And Brown Rice Bake
In food processor or blender bowl, combine cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, buttermilk, basil and marjoram.
Process until smooth.
In 1-quart casserole, layer one-half the rice.
Top with one-half the zucchini, one-half the tomato and one-half the... - 50.1507
Baked Vegetable Pie
1. Separate leaves from cabbage and boil in salted water for a short time. Remove when half done. Drain.
2. Set aside the large leaves and chop the remaining cabbage.
3. Chop mushrooms and spring onions with tender leaves.
4. Prepare scrambled eggs with eggs... - 46.2799
Wholesome Baked Vegetables
Put the oven on to preheat to 200 Â°C if you intend to eat soon after the bake is done.
Boil, peel and cube the potatoes.
Slice the onions.
Boil the rest of the prepared vegetables.
To do this, bring water to boil in a largeish pan, drop in the peas,... - 43.101
Toasted Baked Bean And Vegetable Salad Sandwiches
Allow 3 slices of toasted bread for each sandwich.
On the first slice, buttered, place a layer of hot baked beans, and sprinkle with grated cheese.
On this, place another slice of toast, and cover with shredded cabbage and thin slices of tomato.
Sprinkle with... - 31.1835
Baked Vegetable Omelette
Your vegetarian friends will love it when you bake this omelet, an updated version of the ham and sausage stratas. - 35.4541
Baked Vegetable Dippers
Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
In a small bowl combine the cornflake crumbs, cheese, garlic powder, and 'ground red pepper.
In another small bowl beat together egg whites and water.
Dip squash, cauliflower, and mushrooms .in egg... - 36.5712
Ham Egg And Vegetable Bake
Grease a baking pan.
Spread a layer of potato slices over bottom.
Sprinkle with minced ham.
Spread egg slices over ham.
Cover with crumbled cauliflower and one more layer of potatoes.
In a small saucepan soften the butter and stir in flour.
Mix cauliflower... - 42.8144
1. Dice the carrots and cabbage.
2. Slice 1 onion into rings and finely chop the other.
3. Finely chop the mushrooms with the stems.
4. Preheat the oven to 175°C
5. In a sauce pan, bring salted water to a boil.
6. Place carrots in a... - 46.2145
Crunch Baked Garden Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F and spray 2 baking sheets with the cooking spray. In a large bowl, blend together the mayonnaise, onion, and mustard. Add the vegetables and toss to coat.
2. In a large self-sealing plastic bag, toss the bread crumbs with the... - 30.6871
Baked Tuscan Vegetable And Bread Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove chicken and discard bones; dice meat and set aside.
Discard bay leaves.
Keep... - 46.2106
Cheesy Baked Rice With Vegetables By Tarla Dalal
This cheesy baked rice is surely a big hit for parties. . Rice cooked in butter gives a very nice taste and aroma to this recipe. . Vegetables with rice and cheese baked to perfection is definately a filling meal. - 0
Baked Tuscan Vegetable Soup
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Take a large saucepan,combine chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves in it and allow the mixture to boil.
3) Reduce to a simmer, cover the saucepan with lid and cook for about 20... - 47.3136
Potato Chipotle Gratin
Potato Chipotle Gratin is a unique and winning layered potato dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Potato Chipotle Gratin! - 41.1267
Escalloped Potatoes Supreme
Combine and layer in rectangular baking dish with the following sauce: Combine 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 2 tsp. salt, 1 slab of Cheddar cheese.
Melt cheese into sauce and alternate layers of potato mixture and sauce, ending with sauce layer.
Cover dish... - 24.4047
Vegetable And Goat Cheese Terrine
1 Sprinkle both sides of the eggplant, zucchini, and squash with the salt; place on a large baking sheet and let stand 30 minutes.
2 Pat the salted vegetables dry with paper towels. Spray a large ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat.... - 43.2749
Vegetable Casserole With Almonds
Mix drained beans, com, celery, green pepper, and onion.
Alternate one layer vegetables with a layer of soup, grated cheese, then sour cream.
Bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Melt margarine and stir in crackers and almonds.
Spread this on top of casserole and... - 39.6203
Gratin Of Yukon Gold Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 37S°F.
Generously coat a 1 1/2 quart flat oval gratin, or similar-shaped baking dish, with olive oil nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, onion, and garlic with the flour, cheese, and salt and pepper until well... - 35.0495
Cheesy Taco Potato Bake - Super Bowl
1. Grease a rectangular 9 x 13 cake pan with cooking spray and set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a pan on medium high heat and brown beef in it.
4. Add taco seasoning and 1 cup of water. Stir and let it simmer for... - 0
Corn Chili Strata
Trim crusts from bread.
Lightly spread slices with butter and fit into a lightly buttered 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Distribute corn in an even layer over bread, then arrange zucchini evenly over corn.
Sprinkle chilies and cheese evenly over zucchini.
Beat... - 45.2415
Herby Potato Bake
1 Preheat the oven to 180Â°C, 350Â°F, gas 4.
Parboil the potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 4-5 minutes and drain.
2 Mix together the garlic, cream, chervil, nutmeg, seasoning and grated shallot.
3 Layer the potatoes and cheese alternately in a... - 34.8576
Vegetable Whiz Casserole
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Vegetable Whiz Casserole to double that fun. This Vegetable Whiz Casserole is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 44.3808
Simmered Lasagne Verde
Saute shallots in olive oil until transparent.
Add ground beef.
Add tomato paste with equal part water and simmer.
Add tomatoes with spices.
Simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Add small amounts of water if sauce becomes too... - 42.9864