- » Layered Taco Bake
Layered Taco Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered taco bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered taco bake recipes.
Arizona 7 Layer Taco Sandwich
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Combine olives, chili powder, cumin and salt in medium bowl; reserve two tablespoons.
Stir mayonnaise, sour cream and onions into remaining olive mixture.
Using 1/2 of the mayonnaise mixture, spread on 1 side of each bread slice.
Top... - 43.0539
Double-layer Beef And Bean Tacos
These two-shelled tacos are fun to make and very tempting. The ground beef and refried beans give an amazing flavor to the tacos. Kids will really enjoy this meal and will love helping you put them together! - 108.083
Seven Layer Impossible Taco Pie
The Bisquick impossible pie recipe is one of the most iconic casserole recipes, and this video recipe version shows you how to update this vintage dish to make it better for you. This casserole recipe is made better for you thanks to ground chicken, low fat... - 102.7
In small amount of oil, brown ground beef, onion and garlic; drain off fat and add tomato sauce, water, olives, flour, vinegar and chili powder.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Butter an oblong baking dish and layer meat sauce and taco shells, beginning and ending... - 29.9933
Low Carb Stir Fried Shrimp Taco - Part 1 - Taco Shells
Are you on the lookout for a tasty appetizer recipe that is healthy and Atkins friendly as well? Then watch this 2 Part video series and learn to make yummy shrimp tacos. In Part 1 of the video, it is time to make the taco shells. - 105.398
Land O Lakes Turkey Taco Bake
1. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish (approximately 12-inch by 8-inch)
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
3. In the greased baking dish, layer 1 cup corn chips on the bottom.
4. In a bowl, combine the chili beans and gravy,... - 43.6048
Cheesy Taco Potato Bake - Super Bowl
1. Grease a rectangular 9 x 13 cake pan with cooking spray and set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a pan on medium high heat and brown beef in it.
4. Add taco seasoning and 1 cup of water. Stir and let it simmer for... - 0
Taco Popcorn Ole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil.
Place popcorn in single layer in prepared pan.
Coat lightly with cooking spray.
Combine chili powder, salt, garlic powder and red pepper, if desired, in small bowl; sprinkle over popcorn.
Mix... - 33.2527
Hot Taco Casserole
Brown onions and hamburger in oil.
Add soups and taco sauces.
Alternate layers of hamburger mixture, chips and cheese in buttered casserole dish.
Bake at 350° for 30-40 min or until bubbly. - 30.3221
Creamed Tacos is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Creamed Tacos dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 44.0243
Easy Taco Casserole
In a saucepan, brown ground beef; drain.
Add salsa, mayonnaise and chili powder; mix well.
In an ungreased 2-qt.baking dish, layer half of the meat mixture, chips and cheeses.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. - 34.525
Dinner In Minutes- My Favorite Meal Ever - Guilt-free Fish Tacos
Here is my all time favorite dinner recipe because it is healthy, it takes minutes to make and is absolutely yummy! It's Fish Tacos! Guilt free! In this video I will show you how easy it is to assemble a nutritious meal for you and your family in just... - 126.704
Taco Meat Loaf
I made this Taco Meat Loaf last weekend when I had some unexpected guests-visit; believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the blend of beef, and cheese gives out a delightful combination, which is sure to make a bland meal go... - 39.0052
Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip
If you are confused about what to make for the sudden party that you've organized, watch this video recipe of Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip. It is a perfect recipe for parties and goes well with chips, breads and even veggies. Have fun! - 120.081
A great little twist on a mexican casserole dish - 46.1117
Simmer the tomato sauce, bean flakes, peppers, and seasonings for 5 minutes.
Layer the bean mix and grated cheese in the shells.
Bake 5 minutes at 350 Degree.
Add chopped fresh greens to the other ingredients in the shells.
Serve immediately with more grated... - 34.8332
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Stir in the tomato sauce and taco seasoning mix; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Unroll the dough.
Separate into a large rectangle, pressing the perforations to seal.
Line an ungreased 8x11... - 43.2061
Cream Chicken Tacos
Saute onions until yellow.
Add tomato juice, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, cheese and cream, and simmer for 1 hour.
Fry tortillas in oil until crisp.
Layer tortillas, chicken and mushroom sauce in large oven-proof casserole.
Refrigerate... - 37.3157
Chicken And Taco Chips Casserole
Crush taco shells or chips in bowl.
Place layer of chips in bottom of greased 1 quart casserole.
Sprinkle layer of chicken over chips.
Pour several spoonfuls soup over chicken layer.
Sprinkle with layer of cheese.
Pour several spoonfuls tomato and green-chili... - 33.3404
Tasty Taco Dip
This is s simple recipe to make when you have any gathering - 115.09
Soft Taco Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a saucepan, brown the meat and drain off the fat.
4. Add taco seasoning and 1-cup water; cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, to... - 40.5235
Here is a great appetizing dip that would make your menu more interesting. See this excellent video that shows the recipe for an awesome cheesy taco dip. The recipe is super simple and can be prepared in no time. Take a look at this video and you would surely... - 137.334
Taco Salad With Picante Sauce
Bake salad shells according to package directions; set aside.
Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain.
Return to skillet; add water, taco seasoning mix, and green onions.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes,... - 38.3778
Quick Crescent Taco Pie
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large skillet and brown meat in it, draining when done.
3) Mix in seasoning mix, water and salsa and allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
4) In a 10-in pie plate, spread the... - 46.4186
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Take a large skillet and combine ground beef, onion, and garlic in it.
3) Cook this until meat is browned and drain.
4) Take a medium bowl and combine the meat mixture, tomato sauce, water, and seasonings... - 46.8157
In a medium bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
Add milk and butter; mix well.
Press onto the bottom and sides of a 12- to 14-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
In a large skillet, brown... - 41.5305
Taco Salad Supreme
Coat tortillas on both sides with cooking spray; cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
Place in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet; bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add turkey and... - 41.8512
Taco Pork Chops
Coat the chops with the flour and brown in hot oil in a skillet.
Place the chops in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Spread the onion slices over the chops.
Mix the undrained tomatoes and chili powder together and pour evenly over the onion layer.
Sprinkle with the... - 30.0519
Seven Layer Dip
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Brown meat and add the taco seasoning as instructed on the packet.
Place in the bottom of a 9 x12 casserole dish.
This is the bottom layer.
Next peel and mash avocados and mix well with the tomatoes, onion and cilantro.
Spread... - 41.0914
Taco Chicken Wingettes
Remove wing tips from chicken; discard.
Cut each wing at joint to make 2 sections.
Combine cornflake crumbs, chili powder, cumin, cayenne and garlic powder in plastic bag.
Dip chicken pieces in melted butter.
Place in plastic bag with crumb mixture... - 34.877
Open Face Tacos
In a medium skillet, cook beef until browned, stirring with a fork or spoon to crumble meat.
Drain and discard drippings.
Stir in taco seasoning mix and water.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Arrange a single layer of... - 38.5026
Taco Salad With Fried Bread
Taco is something that almost everyone likes! So why not try your hand on this amazing taco salad recipe. Watch this video for details and do not miss out the fried bread recipe the chef shares along with taco salad recipe. This is one hearty dish that even... - 90.5872
Layered Mexican Dip
Brown diced onion in chicken broth.
Add cooked ground turkey.
Stir retried beans into turkey mixture.
Spread into a 9x13 inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Sprinkle green chiles over top of turkey-bean mixture.
Spread 1/2... - 38.5842
1) Into a mixing bowl, add the flour, milk powder, baking powder and salt and mix well
2) Add in the water to make a hard dough
3) Onto a floured surface turn the dough out and knead for 5 minutes till stretchy
4) Divide the dough into 8 portions and... - 45.1446
Layered Nacho Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients; spread mixture in an 11-x7-x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Sprinkle with cheese; bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Spread avocado dip over warm bean... - 35.0299
Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada And Taco Soup
This is a series of videos tohelp you make multi purpose mals with common ingredients but very different flavors. This shows you a Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada and Taco Soup. See the other videos that have chicken, desserts and how to prepare meats to make... - 98.1195
Turkey Taco Salad
In a medium saucepan stir together turkey and salsa.
Cook about 8 minutes or till heated through, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl combine lettuce, shredded cheese, and tomatoes.
Add turkey mixture to salad bowl and toss... - 41.9328
To make the meat mixture: In a large skillet, cook the turkey breast, sausage and garlic over medium heat about 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Drain the turkey in a strainer or colander, then transfer it to a large plate lined with... - 47.364
Beef Tacos With Green-chile Salsa
Make Filling: In hot skillet, saute chuck with onion until meat loses red color.
Add garlic, soy sauce, Worcestershire, and tomato sauce; simmer about 10 minutes.
Keep warm, In heavy saucepan, slowly heat salad oil (at least 3 inches) to 420F on deep-frying... - 36.8496
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Cook or prepare lasagna noodles as directed on the package. In a small bowl, whisk together ricotta cheese, egg, cilantro, and cumin. In a medium bowl, blend tomato sauce and salsa. Toss together Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese.... - 25.9954
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 38.8781
Blue Corn Chickpea Tacos
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
2. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Whisk soy sauce, juice, and spices together, then combine with chickpeas in a bowl, stirring to combine.
4. Transfer to cookie sheet in a single layer.
5. Spray... - 32.81
Beef Casserole With Tortilla
Casseroles are a one dish meal which many working mothers and wives are fond of, as they save lot of time. If you wish to try this tortilla casserole recipe, then watch the video for the ingredients, directions and skillful tips from the chef. - 138.643
Seven Layer Fiesta
1. In a large shallow bowl or glass baking dish, spread warmed refried beans in a 1/2-inch layer across the bottom. Repeat layering with other ingredients, as desired, making effective use of the variety of colors and flavors.
2. Garnish with sliced ripe... - 25.0995
Chili Beef And Corn Casserole
Chili beef and corn casserole is a full meal casserole prepared with added rice to it. Flavored with beef broth and zesty tomato paste, the ground beef and corn casserole is flavored with taco seasoning. A layered bake it is finished with a saucy meat topping... - 40.2637
Acapulco Bean Casserole
In saucepan cook celery and onion in butter or margarine till tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in chili with beans, drained corn, bean dip, taco sauce, and salt.
Arrange half the torn tortillas in an 8x1 1/2-inch round baking dish; top with half the chili... - 37.6475
Santa Fe Casserole Bake
In medium skillet, brown meat and stir until crumbly; drain fat.
Add Taco Spices & Seasonings; blend well.
In small bowl, combine broth and flour.
Add to meat mixture; bring to a boil to slightly thicken liquid.
Stir in sour cream and chilies; blend well.
In... - 38.5605
Baked Cornbread Casserole
Want to make a dish that tastes even better the next day? Try this Baked Cornbread Casserole. This dish is easy to make and doubles up as a one-meal dish which you can rely on when you are short on time. - 129.856
Mix together all ingredients except cheese and taco or corn chips.
In baking dish layer half of meat mixture, half the broken taco chips, and half the cheese.
Repeat these three layers.
Bake at 350 degrees for twenty minutes. - 28.4414
King Ranch Chicken Casserole
Stew chicken in water in a large saucepot until tender.
Reserve 1 cup chicken broth.
Bone chicken, cutting meat into bite size pieces.
Grease a 9x13x2 inch baking dish.
Place torn tortillas or broken taco shells in bottom of dish.
Layer chicken pieces on... - 36.5142
Parmesan Rice Crust Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With a grater or using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the cheeses separately.
3. With a knife or with the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the zucchini and olives.
4. In a bowl, mix... - 47.0134
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Shuck corn, reserving husks.
Cut kernels from corn cobs.
Grind kernels in a blender until pureed.
Add salt and margarine.
Pour pureed corn into a bowl, and add sufficient cornmeal to make a mixture that can be easily spread.
Mixture should not be too dry or... - 35.7856
Mexican Turkey Dip
This mexican turkey dip is a meaty dip prepared with cream cheese and ground turkey. A layered dip, the turkey is topped with salsa with cream cheese and sour cream mix on top. Finished with cheddar cheese, it is baked and garnished with black olives. - 42.061
Super Nacho Appetizer
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F before baking.
2) In a skillet, brown beef and sausage together and drain well.
3) in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan, layer meat, retried beans, green chilies, cheese and taco sauce and bake for 20... - 44.375
Add tomatoes to taco meat.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Layer one flour tortilla in round casserole.
Place taco meat on tortilla and spread to cover.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Repeat layers starting with tortilla and ending with cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30... - 27.258
Heat vegetable oil in a skillet. Fry tortillas in medium-hot oil until lightly crisped. Drain on paper towels.
Arrange tortillas in a single layer on baking sheets. Spread a layer of mashed beans on each tortilla. Top generously with chopped tomatoes, black... - 30.1819
Mexican Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large skillet, brown pork chops; season with salt and pepper.
Place in single layer in pan.
Pour rice over the chops.
Mix tomato sauce, water, and taco seasoning.
Carefully pour over chops and rice.
Cover with foil; bake for 1... - 36.6463
In large skillet, brown ground beef or turkey until crumbly; drain fat.
Add Taco Spices & Seasonings and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat; reduce heat to low, simmer, uncovered, 7 to 10 minutes.
On floured board, roll dough into... - 31.5393
Mexican Tortilla Stack Ups
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender.
Add beans, tomatoes with juice, corn and taco seasoning mix.
Bring... - 42.4117
Diego Rivera Mexican Strata
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet heat oil and saute beef with chopped onion till meat and onion is cooked.
3) Stir in dry taco seasoning and water and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Spread retried beans in the bottom... - 43.97
In a large skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in taco seasoning and water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; simmer, uncovered, for S minutes.
Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the beans and salsa.
Cover and... - 39.662
Very flavorful burrito casserole. Salsa, sliced black olives, diced tomatoes, or hot sauce make great toppings. - 113.892
Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna
Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna is a great way to use up that leftover chicken or rice in the fridge. With the addition of a few additional pantry items, this easy casserole recipe is a great way to make a meal the kids are sure to love. - 106.497
Sumptuous Chili Cheese Nacho Casserole
Looking for a hearty dish to treat your family this weekend? Then adding chili cheese nacho casserole to your Saturday brunch fare will simply delight all. Betty shares here ever-popular casserole recipe but adds a Mexican twist to it by adding nachos to this... - 105.384
Mexican Beef Casserole
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Saute onion and garlic in oil until translucent.
Add meat; cook until browned, stirring frequently.
Blend in tomatoes, taco sea-soning, chilies and olives; simmer 10 minutes.
Grease a 9 x... - 42.702
In a medium mixing bowl stir together cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, sesame seed, and ground ginger.
Dip chicken pieces into skim milk or water.
Coat with crumb mixture.
Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick coating.
Place chicken pieces in a single... - 38.6485
Mexican Eggs Ole
Arrange the tortilla pieces in the bottom of a 12 x 8 x 2-inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook onion, green pepper, garlic, oregano, and cumin in chicken broth until... - 40.1624
Teacher's Tamale Pie
Teacher'S Tamale Pie- A delightfully tasty meat pie that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss! I serve the Teacher'S Tamale Pie for weekend luncheons at home. Try the Teacher'S Tamale Pie for yourself! - 38.2321
Mexican Tortilla Casserole
Brown the beef in a skillet.
Break tortillas in small pieces.
Place alternate layers of tortillas, beef, cheese and onion in a large baking dish.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over onion.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. - 34.4264
1. In a pan heat olive oil and sauté garlic paste, red onion, red and green bell pepper along with salt to taste.
2. Add boiled black beans and water let it cook for more 10 minutes.
3. Mix in red chili powder and smash the mixture using a potato... - 106.375
Mexican Pumpkin Casserole
1) In large non-stick pan, melt butter and saute the onion and garlic, until tender about 5 minutes.
2) Take the pan off the heat stir in the pumpkin, taco sauce, chiles, salt and pepper, stirring continuously until well mixed.
3) Stir in the... - 45.0649
Brown the ground beef with the onion in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, green chiles and seasoning mix.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Spread 1/3 cup of the beef mixture in a 9xl3 baking dish.
Layer tortillas, half the... - 41.7106
Nacho Casserole Supreme
Nacho Casserole Supreme love this for the flavor of ground beef with tortilla chips. This makes a perfect combination with corn chips and tortilla chips and can be prepared with ease. - 40.9203
Caribbean Dip With Lime Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside to when required
3. In a small bowl, mix together the lime peel, lime juice, honey, oil and salt.
4. With a small brush, wipe the mixture on to... - 44.4003
Brown beef and onion in pan; add other ingredients, except cheese.
Simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
Place 1/4 cup mixture in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
Place a layer of tortillas on top; add more mixture, then cheese.
Repeat same until finished.
Bake at 350 degrees for... - 38.1347
Mexican Chicken Lasagna
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease a 9 X 13-inch casserole.
To Make Sauce: In a food processor with the metal blade, chop onion.
Add tomatoes with juice, salsa, and taco seasoning and pulse until tomatoes are in small pieces, 3 or 4 times.
Remove to a medium bowl... - 43.5488
Chips N Chili
The Chips N Chili is a lavish one indeed. This Chips N Chili really gets tasty and it is difficult to stop eating this Chips N Chili. Something every person in your family can enjoy! - 33.1721
Thanksgiving is all about the turkey! But what about the vegetarians? They are the ones who think “there is nothing in this for me.” Watch the video to know how to make a vegetarian turkey. Yes you read correctly, the chef gives an easy step-by-step... - 111.218
Shrimp Avocado Tostadas With Papaya Salsa
1. To prepare taco shells, dip tortillas, 'one at a time, in hot water; drain briefly. Season to taste with salt, if desired. Arrange tortillas, not overlapping, in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake in a 500°F (260°C) oven for 6 minutes. With a... - 31.5774
South Of The Border Lasagna
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet or wok, cook ground beef, until browned, stirring to crumble.
3. Drain well, and set aside.
4. In the skillet heat ¼ inch oil (375°).
5. Fry tortillas, one at a time, for about 5 seconds on... - 48.4514
On Saturday, my wife and I went to the Wilmington farmers' market. Walking along Water Street, I knew what I wanted to fix this week. It was just a matter of getting all the ingredients. Once I found the vegetables I needed, I picked up some beef from Tar... - 105.501
In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the beans, tomatoes, salsa, chilies and seasonings.
In a bowl, combine the Monterey Jack and mozzarella cheeses; set aside 1-1/2 cups.
Stir cottage cheese... - 40.2092
Betty's Loaded Tex-mex Lasagna
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Spray the cooking spray in the casserole dish, set aside.
3. Thaw the spinach and pat it dry, squeeze out all the water and set aside.
4. Chop the spinach and cilantro, set aside.
5. Drain and rinse the... - 105.308
Jimmy Dean Nachos
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or start the broiler.
2. In a skillet, empty the taco filling packet.
3. SautÃ© the filling until it is browned and crumbly.
4. Stir in the tomato paste.
5. On an oven proof serving platter,... - 38.8314
Fiesta Salad Pizza
Who doesn’t like pizza? Well, if you do here is a fiesta salad pizza to treat your taste buds. This pizza has a nice crescent roll base baked in the oven and then topped with spiced up hamburger and other toppings. You can even get your kids or husband to... - 151.079
Spanish Chicken Casserole
The day before, cook chicken breasts. Remove skin and bones, and cut meat into bite-size pieces. Mix soups, milk, and onion. Break taco shells into pieces. Make two layers of ingredients in a deep casserole: soup mixture, taco shells, chicken, chilies, and... - 19.4087
Mexican Com Bread
1) In a bowl, mix corn, corn-meal, baking soda, salt, oil, milk, eggs, and taco sauce.
2) Into a slow cooker, transfer half of that mixture.
3) On top of the corn-meal mixture, evenly spread cheese, onion, garlic, green chilies, and ground beef.
4)... - 41.0319
Mexican Hashbrown Casserole
Ground beef is sauteed with vegetables, taco spice, and stewed tomatoes - while a surprise addition of cream cheese adds just the right level of silkiness at the very end! Join The Kitchen Witch as she puts together this wonderful weeknight dish. - 0
Tofu Tortilla Roll Ups
In a large skillet, saute onions and bell peppers In vegetable oil until soft. Add tofu, garlic and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook over medium-low heat until excess liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
Place tortillas flat on... - 28.9864
Family-Style Tostadas is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Family-Style Tostadas; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 38.4865
Here is a simple recipe for homemade tortillas. Tortillas can be served up fried as tacos, rolled into soft burritos or layered as enchiladas. Today tortillas are used in a variety of ways, when you make them homemade it makes all the difference! - 104.113
Super Quick Mexican Tostadas
Looking for a recipe that is high on flavor and low on effort? Then you have found your perfect match. Betty’s Mexican tostadas are fun to make and eat. Agreed, this Mexican feast is a bit of a calorie splurge. But then the indulgence is totally worth it!... - 112.943
Easy Pork Carnitas
Do you like pork? We have a nice pork carnitas recipe which is very easy to make but takes little long. It can be served with rice, tacos, burritos and other Mexican dishes. Watch the video for the entire recipe. - 145.241
A Mexican Fiesta
1. To prepare Sangria in a large pitcher, add 1 sliced orange, sliced lemon and lime, apple, wine, orange juice, sugar and liqueur. Stir until sugar dissolves then refrigerate to chill well.
2. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple with juice, 2... - 39.3732