- » Layered Southwestern Salad
Layered Southwestern Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered southwestern salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered southwestern salad recipes.
Layered Southwestern Salad
1) In a pot, place beans with 3 times their amount of boiling water and soak 1 hour.
2) Pour off the water and place in large saucepan with 4 cups water.
3) Heat the beans to boil.
4) Lower the heat and cook for 1 hour until tender.
5) Pour off... - 47.6035
You May Also Like!
1. Dice the celery, red bell pepper, onion and yellow squash, set aside.
2. Crush the garlic; dice the frozen burger, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
4. In the electric skillet pour olive oil and sauté the celery, red bell... - 0
Layered Nacho Salad
Place tortillas on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 6 minutes; turn tortillas over, and bake an additional 6 minutes or until crisp.
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until... - 44.1301
Southwestern Range Beef And Rice Supper
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Southwestern Range Supper. Follow this easy recipe for Southwestern Range Supper and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 49.08
Southwestern Range Supper
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a skillet heat salad oil to brown meat.
3) Add onions and garlic to sauté until soft and tender.
4) Remove the onions and garlic from the pan and add rice to sauté in remaining pan juices until golden... - 45.9205
Southwestern Beef And Bean Lasagna
1. If using whole cumin seeds, in a non-stick pan, broil them over medium heat, stirring frequently until fragrant. Tip into a small bowl and set aside for sauce. Omit this step if using ground cumin.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients... - 47.0611