- » Layered Shot Drink
Layered Shot Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered shot drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered shot drink recipes.
The B-52 Shots, Layered Cocktail Shooter
Vapor trails baby! We are layering up a B-52 shot for your Sunday Night Shooter. This cocktail brings hints of almonds, sweetness, creamy texture, chocolate notes and everything you'll love about. - 0
B-52 Bomber Shot
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make the classic layered shot, a B-52. This is a great shot if you love getting drunk quickly, it also tastes great too. Let us know what you think. - 121.525
Shot In Manhattan Cocktail Shooter, How-to
The Shot in Manhattan is a shooter that slightly resembles that of a manhattan cocktail in shooter form. It's going to bring a bit of sour bite and alcohol attack so be prepared. Oh, and it is layered! - 0
How to make the rainbow shots, a series of shots, poured quickly, that result in a rainbow of colors from shot to shot. It's been seen on a few short video's but rarely tried and explained by others. We try. The Rainbow shooter will take practice so plan to... - 116.056
The Galliano Hot Shot
A layered Sunday Night Shooter, we've got whipped cream, espresso and some galliano. We're using the Aeropress to make our espresso on the fly. - 109.689
Summery Sun Tan Shot
Sun tan shot packs lots of flavor and heat to back up all that cheerful summer drink. This layered shooter packs in grenadine, coconut rum, UV Blue Raspberry Vodka and Tabasco sauce. A heady drink that will surely get you swooning. Follow the video recipe to... - 115.107
The Luger Layered Shooter
1. In a shot glad pour Jagermeister.
2. Using a gravity release jigger pour Barenjager and Rumple Minze
3. Serve the Luger Layered Shooter Cocktail chilled. - 0
Bob Marley Shooter
The Bob Marley Shooter, in the colors of the Rastafari movement: green, yellow and red. Also the Ethiopian Flag and this shot can only be a variant of the Traffic Light Shooter (with different ingredients for the most part). Bob Marley is credited with both... - 117.007
The B-52 Shooter
Kick start your night with the explosive B-52 that is named after the famous World War II Bomber. Loaded with three different kinds of alcohol, this is one drink that you can’t surely pass off as lame. So gear up, pack yourself a bomber that is sure to blow... - 95.414
Irish Flag Shooter
Here is a no-nonsense Saint Patrick's Day drink for you and all your booze friends. Irish Flag Shooter is a wonderful way to start and end your Saint Patrick's Day celebration. The light green color, the minty freshness of this drink and the creamy orange... - 112.389
Silk Sheets Shooter
Ditch the lime and salt shaker. Here's a tequila shot that comes filled with sweet flavored liqueurs. Rather this pousse-café style, this shooter is layered with Chambord Godiva white Chocolate Liqueur and tequila. Stream the video to learn how to layer the... - 109.894
Red White And Blue Shooter Cocktail
1. Chill your grenadine, peach schnapps and blue curacao bottles in the refrigerator for a few hours.
2. In a tall shot glass, layer the chilled grenadine.
3. Next, gently pour the peach schnapps over the back of a spoon to create the... - 105.955
Flaming A**hole Shooter
1. Add the grenadine to a shot glass.
2. Using a spoon, carefully layer the green creme de menthe next.
3. Next, layer the creme de bananas and last gently pour in the rum.
4. Ignite the rum before serving and serve along with a straw after... - 109.816
The Creamy Coconanner Cocktail
1. In a shot glass, pour the godiva chocolate liqueur.
2. Using a spoon, slowly slide in the irish cream and then the 99 bananas to make two layers.
3. Drink in one shot. - 107.947
Michael Jackson's Thriller
This an original recipe from the mixologist Robert Stahl at Alexandre's Bar in Dallas. The cocktail was created as a part of an Michael Jackson inspired drinks challenge. Why I chose to add this cocktail recipe here is because I think that this drink looks... - 42.9795
The Sloe Screwdriver Cocktail
It's a bright and cheery shooter that requires common, off the shelf, alcohols. Of course, that is only true if you can find Sloe Gin! - 111.581
This Seduction will leave you seduced. Seduction is a nice cocktail you can serve whether or not you have a party. Try it! - 21.297
The Black Swan Cocktail
Pousse Cafe denotes a layered shooter and today's black swan is no exception. We've got our first use of Araku coffee liqueur which is a rum and coffee blend so that is pretty exciting too. - 110.634
Howl At The Moon Shooter
1. In a shot glass, pour butterscotch schnapps.
2. Layer the Canadian whiskey by pouring over the bar spoon.
3. Pour orange juice into another shot glass.
4. Serve the drink as a shooter with orange juice as the chaser. - 106.711
The Hiroshima Shooter
The Hiroshima, a layered shot that looks a bit like the brain hemorrhage but a bit stronger, absinthe is involved. Definitely makes a cool looking presentation if a bit lacking in awesome flavor. - 0
Maple Cherry Whiskey Shooter, How-to
Maple Cherry Whiskey Shooters all around! This DrinkUpNY.com sponsor episode brings together Four Roses Whiskey against maple syrup and a cherry--layered. Yes, it is going to be rad. - 0
1. Pour the grenadine into a shot glass.
2. Next, pour the orange juice through a glass to form a layer.
3. Add the last layer of jagermeister.
4. Serve as a shooter. - 107.968
The Rattlesnake Shooter
The rattlesnake shooter is a layered, pousse-cafe style shot with three ingredients. You can layer it in a few ways but the best layer will come out with coffee first and irish cream last. This is like a hopped up version of a starbucks coffee with syrupy... - 110.014
The Harlequin Cocktail
This gin-based cocktail has a traditional flavor that would remind you of cocktails invented around 1920 in London, England. This wonderful, complex cocktail recipe makes Harlequin one of it's kind of a cocktail. Just mix crème de menthe, light rum, blue... - 110.699
Ferrari Shooter, How-to
The Ferrari Shooter, does it taste like bad airplane coffee to you? That is the question. This is a pousse-cafe layered shooter with three ingredients that will stack on each other but will not look that impressive from a layer perspective. - 0
Turkey Trot Cocktail
In celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday, Elizabeth cooks up a Turkey Trot cocktail. - 115.65
Jolly Rancher Sour Apple Shock (jolly Rancher Vodka)
Jolly Rancher Sour Apple Shock using Jolly Rancher Vodka and a bit of aftershock. This is a layered shooter that's easy to make if you create yourself some sour apple Jolly Rancher vodka. Sour apple with a bit of cinnamon blast in the finish. - 109.802
The Pączki Shooter
No funny letters will get by us, this shooter, pronounced "poon-shkey" represents a Polish jelly-filled doughnut. It's a popular Fat Tuesday item in Michigan, is it popular in Poland? I've got no clue, perhaps one of our Polish folks will raise their hand. - 112.805
Jager Bomb Trifle
1. In a bowl, combine strawberries and strawberry jam.
2. Pop it in microwave for 30 seconds. Mash it.
3. Crush the biscuits and in a bowl combine jagerbomb , trifle sponge and crushed biscuits.
4. Put strawberry mash over it.
5. Pour red bull over... - 0