Red Bean Rice
- » Layered Red Bean Rice
Layered Red Bean Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered red bean rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered red bean rice recipes.
Seven Layer Casserole
Seven Layer Casserole has a great taste. The rice and beef gives the Seven Layer Casserole Sole taste. Must catch it - 42.0999
Glutinous Rice Dumplings
Boil the red beans till very soft.
Hang in a 3 layer cheesecloth bag and strain.
When beans are very dry, put them through a blender.
Heat a pan with the lard.
Saute the paste with sugar till all the oil is used up.
Set aside as filling. - 29.5852
Bean Sprouts Rice
1. Soak the rice in water for 30 minutes.
2. Boil the shitake mushrooms in about 2 and 1/4 cups of water to make a broth.
3. In a rice cooker, layer the soaked rice and the bean sprouts.
4. Pour in the shitake mushroom broth and set the... - 103.629
Cheesy Rice And Bean Strata
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a large non stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add red onion, cumin, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add spinach, and saute 1 minute or until spinach wilts.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Combine beans and picante... - 41.0094
Skirt Steak With Rice And Beans And Mango Salsa
1. For the Salsa: In a bowl, combine the chopped mango, bell pepper, jalapenos, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper.
2. Place in the refrigerator to keep cool.
3. For the Steak: Season the skirt steak heavily on all sides.
4. Place on a... - 128.82
Eight Precious Rice Pudding
Cook the red dates in 1/2 cup water over low heat for 30 minutes.
When soft, cut the dates in halves and set aside.
Wash the glutinous rice and drain.
Place the rice in a saucepan, add 1 cup of water and bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer for about 15... - 44.2135
Bowwow Bean Bake
Bowwow bean cake is a layered bake made with frankfurters and tomatoes. Prepared with added pork and beans along with onions, the bowwow bean cake is a filling and heavy meal that can be served with rice. - 34.4004
Asian Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder
Cut the beef into thin, 1 1/2 inch square (4 cm) slices.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, salt, sugar, hot bean sauce, scallion, ginger, star anise, and sesame oil for about half an hour.
Stir the Szechuan peppercorn in a wok without any oil for a few minutes... - 43.9294
Jasmine Rice Salad
Satiated with few nutrients, Jasmine Rice Salad serves perfect for those on a nutritious diet. Jasmine Rice Salad is a cheap, spicy and healthy salad which can be spotted on almost every cook€™s gamut and takes a top place on mine as well.
Experience the... - 41.3897
Gluten And Nut Free Mini Bean Burgers
1. In a bowl mash and mix together with the help of potato masher pinto beans, rice, corn and shredded carrot (after squeezing out extra water).
2. Then mix in red onion, yellow bell pepper, coriander, salt, curry powder, minced garlic, brown sugar and... - 107.108
Eight Jewel Rice Pudding
Eight Jewel Rice Pudding has a fine taste. Eight Jewel Rice Pudding gets its taste from rice mixed with orange and almonds. Eight Jewel Rice Pudding is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 45.0245
Eight Treasurers Rice Pudding
1) In a bowl soak rice in cold water for six hours.
2) Drain and transfer on a perforated plate or rack covered with a kitchen cloth.
3) In a saucepan boil water, add rice and steam for 20 minutes.
4) Sprinkle with cold water and steam... - 47.365
A healthy mix of vegetables and rice. - 51.3382
How To Make Generic Biryani At Home
Never tried biriyanis at home? With Bhal Dave's easy and simple biriyani cooking method, you will be allured to try it everyday. In 3 simple steps he prepares delicious biriyani in minutes. Just go ahead and try! - 76.7999
Beef Stew Recipes Brazilian Feijoada Black Bean And Beef Stew
Beef stew recipes come from all over the world. This recipe is from Brazil and is called Feijoada! This is the national dish of Brazil and is a black bean and beef stew recipe. There are many layers of flavors to this dish so lets see what they are. Here is... - 0
Mexican Rice Crust Pizza
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With a shredder, or in a food processor using the shredding blade, lightly shred the mozzarella and Monterey jack cheeses separately. Keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, toss together the cooked brown rice, 1... - 46.2241
How To Make Korean Soybean Rice
A steamed pot bursting with crisp soybean sprouts, seasoned meat and rice all dripping with a quick and easy sauce. Delicious and nutritious! - 0
Double Decker Tortilla Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2)In a bowl, mix the cooked rice and beans together, keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Monterey Jack cheese until shredded, keep aside
4) In a processor bowl with a... - 47.3561
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slice the steak into 1" cubes.
3) In a skillet, heat butter. Saute the meat cubes along with onion and salt.
4) Transfer the mixture into a 2 quart casserole.
5) Arrange alternate layers of meat, rice,... - 44.7218
Hyderabadi Subz Biryani
Hyderabadi Subz Biryani as the name suggests comes from the region of Hyderabad. This exotic Rice dish is filled with a variety of spices, vegetables and great aroma. This dish is partly cooked on Steam/Dum to retain the aroma and rich taste. It makes a great... - 53.8401
Paella is a robust dish of various seafood, meats and vegetables in various combinations, but always with Saffran flavouring and adding a lovely fragrance and colour to the rice. hat to drink with paella: With a seafood paella, try a Freixnet Cava, or... - 46.361
Want to learn more such delectable Thai recipes? Then, visit the website at
www.thaifoodtonight. - 30.9099
Tofu-Spinach Quiche is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 44.9705
Persian Shevid Baghali Polow Ba Goosht-e
1. Wash the rice 3-4 times with water; soak the rice for 2 hours in hot water. Add salt to the water.
2. Dice the onions, slice the garlic and red and yellow pepper, and keep it aside until needed.
3. Peel and halved the fava beans, set... - 119.837
Vegetable Dum Biryani
Dum Biryani is an Indian dish with aromatic flavors of many spices and herbs. This is nothing but the multiple layers of rice and spicy vegetable curry base stacked together to make the rice aromatic with the vegetable curry by the process of DUM cooking.... - 0
Beef Casserole Mexican Style
Spread meat with a mixture of garlic, pepper, 1 tablespoon of the chili powder, and the prepared mustard.
Cut it into 1-inch squares.
Saute the onion in salad oil and butter until golden.
Slice 3/4 of olives; leave remainder whole.
Make a layer of half the... - 43.6943
Vegetable Risotto In A Bag
Add flour to a large oven cooking bag; twist end to close, and shake to coat inside.
Add spinach and next 5 ingredients; squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
Add chicken broth, wine, basil, and beans; squeeze bag gently to distribute ingredients evenly in a... - 39.2877
Vegetable Risotto In A Bag
1. Add flour to a large oven cooking bag; twist end to close, and shake to coat inside. Add spinach and next 5 ingredients; squeeze to blend ingredients. Add chicken broth, beans, wine, and basil; squeeze bag gently to distribute ingredients in a single... - 33.3598
1 In a paper bag add flour,chili powder, salt, and pepper,shake beef cubes to coat well.
2 In a kettle or a Dutch oven add shortening and brown a few beef cubes at a time return all meat to the kettle. Stir in onion; saute for 5 minutes longer, or... - 39.4628
Quick Vietnamese Pho
Quick Vietnamese Pho is a slow cooked soup with noodle dish, utterly delicious with the spices going in. Definitely a must make when there is less time for cooking. Chef Michelle shows us a quick way of making this dish for us to enjoy a healthy meal. It’s... - 121.682
Chimichanga - Oven Baked Mexican Cuisine
To all those people who love Mexican cuisine should surely try this out. You can use any type of filling for the chimichang. Chef Bhavna uses black beans and potato filling. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 92.1568
1) In the food processor, add onion, garlic, shrimp paste, green chillies and a little oil. Blend to form a smooth paste.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 to 2 tablespoons oil. Beat the eggs into a bowl and pour it over the hot oil in a thin layer.... - 43.9297
Vegetable Curry With Chickpeas
1. In a large 5-quart Dutch oven, place the oil and butter and heat over medium heat
2. Add the onions, garlic, curry powder, ginger, cumin, cayenne pepper and sautÃ© for 5-7 minutes or until onions are transparent and cooked
3. Add the chickpeas and... - 42.6461
Three Onion Tart
1. Make the pastry: Place the flour, salt and butter in a large bowl. Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Quickly stir in 4 tablespoons of the ice water with a fork. If the dough does... - 46.4634
Saucy Tofu And Turkey Stir Fry
Tofu is sought after for its health values and for the fact that it is a good gluten substitute. Here is a recipe to make Saucy Tofu Stir Fry in a fusion style using Asian as well as other global ingredients and cooking techniques. Good with rice! - 119.336
Pinakbet - Northern Filipino Vegetable Stew
Pinakbet is a rustic vegetable stew that comes from the Northern Philippines. As a child, I hated it because it included so many vegetables and acquired flavors that even adults find hard to handle including bitter melon, okra and fermented shrimp paste... - 0
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 136.47
Rustic Tomato Tart
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In medium bowl, stir flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
With pastry blender or two knives used scissor fashion, cut in margarine or butter, and shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle 3 to 4 tablespoons cold water, 1... - 45.0055
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu is a wonderful dessert specially for people who love fruits. The great blend of fruits and kuromitsu sauce is simply delicious. Watch the video now and serve this amazing dessert for your next get-together. - 144.501