- » Layered Mousse Cake
Layered Mousse Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered mousse cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered mousse cake recipes.
Betty's Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Black Tie Mousse Cake. This demonstration was requested by one of my viewers, SweetDementedAlice. I obtained the link to this particular version of the cake by baylor_gal (Adrienne). This is a wonderful cake; it... - 0
Chocolate Mousse Lady Finger Cake
Melt chocolate in double boiler.
Beat egg yolks until lemon-colored.
Gradually beat in sugar until smooth and thick.
Beat in milk.
Add egg mixture to chocolate.
Cook, stirring until well-blended, 5-10 minutes.
Let cool in large mixing bowl for 30 minutes.
Add... - 44.3618
Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Cake
Make sponge according to directions on packet, but add sifted cocoa before starting to beat.
Pour mixture into greased swiss roll tin (base measures 25cm x 30cm) bake in moderate oven 15 to 20 minutes, turn onto rack to cool.
When cake is cold, split cake in... - 44.8512
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Make the white chocolate mousse: In a bowl whisk together well the yolks, the sugar, and a pinch of salt, add the cornstarch, sifted, and whisk the mixture until it is just combined.
Add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking, transfer the mixture to a... - 43.534
Chocolate Cherry Mousse Cake
1 Cut the cake in half horizontally. Reserve one half for another use.
2 For the mousse: In a small saucepan or the microwave, heat 1/2 cup of milk .
3 In a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan, combine cocoa and sugar . Gradually whisk in the hot milk... - 48.2156
White Chocolate Maple Mousse Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil and egg whites at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Fold in 6 ounces finely chopped white baking bar.
Pour batter into greased... - 45.3374
The mousse for this cake is prepared one day in; advance.
It is a delicious cake, worth taking time over for a special occasion.
When assembled, the cake is best eaten immediately.
To make the chocolate mousse, stir the chocolate with the milk in a saucepan... - 49.628
Chocolate Mousse Log Cake
Vanilla sponge cake Whip sugar and eggs by hand, or in a blender and mix well until it foams.
Add a little flour to this mixture while stirring with a spatula.
Then pour a thin layer of about 0.5 cm into a large baking tray lined with baking paper.
Bake in... - 43.9029
Hungarian Chocolate Mousse Squares
1 To make the cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 15 X 11-inch jelly-roll pan, and line the bottom and sides with parchment or wax paper. (Cut slashes in the corners of the paper to... - 48.2076
Chocolate Coffee Mousse Torte
Chocolate Cake: Make cake mix according to directions on packet.
Add sifted cocoa with other ingredients of packet, beat well; pour into well-greased swiss roll tin (base measure 25cm x 30cm), bake in moderate oven 15 to 20 minutes, turn onto wire rack to... - 43.6701
Melt chocolate and butter in double boiler.
Cool in refrigerator.
Meanwhile beat the egg whites until they hold soft peaks then start adding sugar 2 to 3 tablespoons (1 tablespoon) at a time until they hold very stiff peaks.
Stir egg yolks into cool but still... - 33.2383
Choco Light Mousse Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan with foil; spray foil with nonstick vegetable cooking spray and flour.
In large bowl, beat corn oil spread and sugar until well blended.
Add egg substitute and vanilla; beat well.
Stir... - 42.2182
Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska
Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska has a lovely taste. Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and butter and flavored with vanilla extracts. Chocolate Mousse Baked Alaska is loved by many across the world. - 43.2985
Chocolate Fantasy Cake
1. Heat oven to 350°. Grease bottoms and sides of 3 round pans, 8 or 9x 1 1/2 inches, with shortening; lightly flour. Beat cake mix, water, oil, coffee and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly. Pour into... - 30.4632
Lemon Chiffon Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 20 cm / 8 in loose-bottomed cake tin. Whisk the eggs, sugar and lemon rind together with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and mousse-like. Gently fold in the flour, then turn the mixture... - 43.4076
Victoria Sponge Cake
Butter two 8-inch layer-cake pans and line the bottom of each pan with baking parchment paper.
Break the eggs into a large mixing bowl, and beat them together.
Gradually add the sugar and vanilla extract, beating until the mixture is very thick, almost white... - 45.6115
Grace's Chocolate Fancy
1. In a small bowl, break chocolate into pieces and melt the chocolate over a pan of simmering water or place in the microwave.
2. When the chocolate has melted, pour in oil and stir to blend into the chocolate.
3. On a clean marble or... - 47.3893
Souffle Glace Aux Framboises
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) To make the almond meringue layers, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Alternatively, it can also be buttered and floured.
3) With a pencil and an 8-inch soufflé dish as a guide,... - 44.9919
White Chocolate Pinwheel Torte With Cranberry Sauce
Smoothly line a 3-quart mixing bowl with plastic wrap; set aside.
Unroll sponge cake and slowly spoon kirsch syrup evenly over it until all the syrup is absorbed.
Spread cake with raspberry jam.
Starting at a short end, reroll cake; set aside for about 15... - 34.6954
Three-vegetable Ham Loaf
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes) and cut into long strips.
Put these in a dish with 3 (2) tablespoons of water.
Add salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Scrape the carrots and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Put... - 45.3368
1) Chop beans and carrot in equal size strips.
2) Take a glass dish and put the vegetables, pepper, salt, and water.
3) Cover with a lid and cook on power for 10 minutes.
4) Blend the ham in a meat processor and mix with eggs, oil, salt, and... - 39.683