- » Layered Mediterranean Pie
Layered Mediterranean Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered mediterranean pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered mediterranean pie recipes.
Mediterranean Potato Pie
Boil potatoes and mash until smooth.
Mix in flour and blend well; season with salt & pepper.
Press potato mixture in a 1/2 inch thick layer in the bottom of a greased shallow baking dish.
Spoon olive oil over top.
Melt margarine in a skillet and stir in... - 42.6306
Baklava is a delicious dessert recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Baklava; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 35.6473
Moroccan Chicken Bastilla (bastila / Pastilla)
Here is a simplified, step-wise video for the most popular Moroccan dish, chicken bastilla. This is an amazing pie with layers of egg mixture, chicken, and almonds. This flavorful and amazing dish is made on all special occasions and simply irresistible! - 121.437
1) In a saucepan, empty the blackcurrant filling and gently heat through
2) Fill the blackcurrant into the pie dish
3) Keep aside 1 tablespoon of the filling for decoration
4) In a bowl, sieve the flour and cinnamon together
5) Rub the butter into the... - 39.4152
Moroccan Mini Bastilla With Caramelized Pumpkin
Morocco is famous for it's pie called Bastilla too. In this wonderful video, the chef makes the filling with a layer of caramelized pumpkin with walnuts and another layer of sweet almond mixture. This is a perfect recipe of Bastilla for autumn and is going... - 122.026
Baklava was originated in ancient Greek & Turkey.Baklava recipe is from the period of Ottoman Empire, but today Baklava is a very popular pastry dessert all of the world.The essential ingredients of Baklava are phyllo dough & nuts.My recipe of Baklava is... - 50.9783
Banana Split Cake
Double crust Banana Split cake with lots of other fruit flavors.An absolute delight this Banana Split Cake has lots of nuts & graham crackers in it.A very popular American Banana Split Cake recipe. - 50.6237
Devil's Food Banana Cake
1. Make up pudding mix as package label directs, using 1 1/2 cups milk. Place wax paper directly on surface of pudding; refrigerate.
2. When pudding is cool, whip cream until stiff; beat pudding until smooth; then beat cream into pudding.
3. Split cake layer... - 24.284
1. Wash and clean the fruit by peeling it or slicing it as required. Set aside till required.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F, 220°C, Gas Mark 7
3. Grease a pie dish, layer the fruit and sweeten it to taste by adding about 3 oz sugar to 1... - 33.2792
Fennel And Swiss Luiche
To make the crust: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Goat a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl or food processor, combine the flour, salt, and sugar.
Blend with a pastry blender or process briefly to mix.
Add the oil and butter or margarine and stir... - 49.3567
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375° F.
2. Prepare fruit and layer in greased pie dish with sugar.
3. In a bowl rub butter into flour.
4. Mix sugar to it and rub the mixture until the mixture forms small lumps.
5. Sprinkle the mixture over... - 38.4502
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 54.3181