- » Layered Mediterranean Dip
Layered Mediterranean Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered mediterranean dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered mediterranean dip recipes.
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Mediterranean Roll
A cream cheese roll that gives you the feel of hummus and looks like a sushi roll but is not! Sounds complicated but is not! Using the Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese as its base, this recipe is really simple and makes a great side! - 120.428
Mediterranean Chicken Phyllo Rolls
For those who are fond of Mediterranean dishes, here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean-style chicken phyllo wraps. The chef here bakes them as a healthier option to the deep fried version. These are delicious all time favorite appetizers with a dipping... - 119.945
Hummus With Chicken Shawarma
I prefer to eat hummus with chicken shawarma,I am careful with my intake of red meat & prefer white meat instead.Though hummus is a great dip that goes well with any kind of meat. - 37.5059
This pizza uses hummus instead of the usual red sauce - a unique and healthy pizza for those bored with the traditional. - 33.847
1) With kitchen foil, line a baking sheet.
2) On the foil, place the sesame seeds in a single layer.
3) Lightly toast the seeds under a moderate grill for 2-3 minutes.
4) Watch closely, as they burn easily.
5) Keep stirring the sesame... - 42.7049
Dip eggplant in slightly beaten egg, then bread crumbs.
Brown in olive oil (add oil as needed); remove.
In same frying pan, brown lamb and cook onion until tender; stir to separate meat.
Pour off fat.
Add tomato soup, parsley, salt and pepper.
In 2 L (2... - 39.775
In a large frying pan, simmer onions and garlic in butter until transparent.
Mix together ground meat, eggs, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs.
Add to onions; stir and cook over medium heat until meat is crumbled and lightly browned.
Sprinkle eggplant slices... - 43.6519
Chakchouka Moroccan Vegetable Stew
1) Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
2) In a colander, place the aubergine slices sprinkled each layer with salt.
3) Place a plate, to press the aubergine and leave to sweat for 20-30 minutes.
4) Place the peppers under a grill and... - 45.2279
Kufta are yummy and addictive. These innovative meatballs in a delicious broth is simply irresistible. Try this brilliant Kufta recipe! - 43.0627
Sandy makes an easy company dinner with chicken breasts, spices, raisins and orange juice, inspired by Moroccan flavors. - 31.6278
Baked Pita Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Use a pizza cutter or a bread knife to halve each of the pita bread circles.
3. Divide each half into 4 segments.
4. Arrange the pita triangles on a baking sheet or on a round baking platter, in single... - 32.282
Basic Oven Fried Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 500° F
2. Cut the fillets into serving portions
3. Add salt to milk, and dip fillets into milk and then into crumbs
4. Place fillets in a single layer in a buttered baking dish
5. Then drizzle butter evenly over... - 36.6836
Almond Truffles - Moroccan "zellige" Cookie Variation
Here are wonderful Moroccan almond truffles. These truffles are prepared with almond paste, then dipped in melted chocolate, and rolled in coconut powder or cocoa powder or powdered sugar. The video shows how simple it is to prepare these cookies at home. - 128.868
1. Lightly grease a jelly mould with oil.
2. Using a fine grater, grate the lemon rind taking care not to grate the pith.
3. Squeeze the lemon juice into a small bowl.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine the lemon rind, sugar and... - 35.5898
Baked Flounder Fillets With Fennel Crust
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Rinse the fillets and pat them dry on paper towels.
Crush the fennel seed in a mortar.
Mix the fennel seed, paprika, wheat germ, and crumbs on a sheet of wax paper.
Dip the flounder first in the egg, then in the crumbs.
In a... - 43.8777
Paella is a robust dish of various seafood, meats and vegetables in various combinations, but always with Saffran flavouring and adding a lovely fragrance and colour to the rice. hat to drink with paella: With a seafood paella, try a Freixnet Cava, or... - 46.361
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 50.9729
Algerian Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1. Soak the rice in cold water for about an hour.
2. Take a large saucepan, add lamb bones and cover it with 4 cups of water.
3. Stir in cinnamon stick and cover. Cook on low heat for 2 hours.
4. Peel the leaves and remove the core of cabbage... - 40.8009
Moroccan Orange Flavored Baghrir
This is an outstanding video that shows an easy way to make orange flavored variant of baghrir and a few important tips to make perfect baghrir. Try out this delicious variant of baghrir with fresh oranges and surely be amazed with it's awesome flavor! - 131.963