- » Layered Meat Casserole
Layered Meat Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered meat casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered meat casserole recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a skillet and add shortening into it. Fry the beef in it until it turns brown and soft.
3. Take a 3-quart casserole and rub it with cut garlic cloves and oil.
4. Spread a layer of half the meat,... - 47.2615
Cabbage And Meat Layered Casserole
Core the cabbage and separate the leaves.
Cook these in boiling salted water for 15 minutes.
Soften the roll in the water, then squeeze out and break into small pieces.
Mix the meat with the bread, nutmeg and seasonings.
Arrange half the cabbage leaves... - 42.7925
You May Also Like!
Seven Layer Casserole
Seven Layer Casserole has a great taste. The rice and beef gives the Seven Layer Casserole Sole taste. Must catch it - 40.7149
Layered Beef Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Saute ground beef, onions, and green pepper together until beef is browned. Drain fat. Add salt; mix well.
3. Place sliced potato in bottom of 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
4. Alternate layers of carrots, rice, and meat.
5. Pour... - 34.3628
Five-layer Potato Casserole
1. In a nonstick 9 x 13 pan, layer the following: sliced onions, lean ground beef, sliced precooked potatoes, corn, and cream of mushroom soup combined with 1 soup can water.
2. Cover with foil and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
3. There are as many... - 24.2166
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Layered Casserole. This Layered Casserole is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 46.6253
1. In a 1 ½ quart casserole, mix mushroom, onion, celery and butter.
2. Cover and microwave on high for 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until they turn tender. Remember to stir it once after 2 to 3 minutes of cooking time.
3. In a bowl, mix hot water,... - 42.541
Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Trim any excess fat from chicken pieces; remove skin from legs and breast.
2. Spread onion in bottom of a 12-cup baking dish; arrange chicken in 2 layers on top.
3. Stir Worcestershire sauce into soup in can; spoon over chicken; cover.
4. Bake in moderate... - 22.5345
Five Layer Dinner Dish
Place in layers in medium casserole: Season layers with 2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bake at least 2 hours at 350° F. - 23.0116
Divide potatoes between two 12 x7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dishes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange corn and green pepper over potatoes in each casserole.
Layer the onion, then the carrot in each.
Crumble beef evenly over the vegetables; sprinkle with more... - 40.4381
Layered Beef Potato Casserole
Crumble ground chuck into 2qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 5 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color, stirring after 3 minutes.
Pour off excess fat.
Season meat with marjoram, salt and pepper.
Arrange one half of the potato slices... - 35.9984
Layered Ravioli Casserole
In 1-quart casserole crumble ground beef.
Cook at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring 3 times.
Stir in pizza sauce.
In 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish spread spinach.
Top with half the meat sauce, the cottage cheese, ravioli, and remaining meat sauce.
Cook at... - 33.286