- » Layered Meat Casserole
Layered Meat Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered meat casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered meat casserole recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a skillet and add shortening into it. Fry the beef in it until it turns brown and soft.
3. Take a 3-quart casserole and rub it with cut garlic cloves and oil.
4. Spread a layer of half the meat,... - 47.481
Cabbage And Meat Layered Casserole
Core the cabbage and separate the leaves.
Cook these in boiling salted water for 15 minutes.
Soften the roll in the water, then squeeze out and break into small pieces.
Mix the meat with the bread, nutmeg and seasonings.
Arrange half the cabbage leaves... - 42.5264
You May Also Like!
Seven Layer Casserole
Seven Layer Casserole has a great taste. The rice and beef gives the Seven Layer Casserole Sole taste. Must catch it - 42.0999
Layered Beef Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Saute ground beef, onions, and green pepper together until beef is browned. Drain fat. Add salt; mix well.
3. Place sliced potato in bottom of 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
4. Alternate layers of carrots, rice, and meat.
5. Pour... - 36.2215
Five-layer Potato Casserole
1. In a nonstick 9 x 13 pan, layer the following: sliced onions, lean ground beef, sliced precooked potatoes, corn, and cream of mushroom soup combined with 1 soup can water.
2. Cover with foil and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
3. There are as many... - 26.5156
Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Trim any excess fat from chicken pieces; remove skin from legs and breast.
2. Spread onion in bottom of a 12-cup baking dish; arrange chicken in 2 layers on top.
3. Stir Worcestershire sauce into soup in can; spoon over chicken; cover.
4. Bake in moderate... - 23.7804
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Layered Casserole. This Layered Casserole is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 48.3075
Layered Chicken And Artichoke Casserole
1. Follow the package directions and cook spinach.
2. Take the excess liquid out by pressing the leaves.
3. Add water chestnuts and keep the mixture aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
5. Take a 12 inch skillet, put chicken... - 47.1337
Quick Fix Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Place the dried potatoes from the package in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix the undiluted soup with the water, the sauce packet from the potato package, and the garlic pepper until well blended. Drizzle just a little of this soup... - 30.3736
1. In a 1 ½ quart casserole, mix mushroom, onion, celery and butter.
2. Cover and microwave on high for 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until they turn tender. Remember to stir it once after 2 to 3 minutes of cooking time.
3. In a bowl, mix hot water,... - 42.4297
Layered Beef Casserole
1. Crumble ground beef in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Drain; stir, and season with salt and pepper. Layer 1 sliced potato on top of beef, then green pepper, onion and second potato. Po - 28.4659
Layered Liver Casserole
Thaw the peas.
Sprinkle the bread with the water and leave to soak, then squeeze out and crumble the bread into small pieces.
Finely chop the liver.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion and fry gently for 5 minutes.
Add the liver and fry for a further... - 43.9671