- » Layered Lemon Crumb Bar
Layered Lemon Crumb Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered lemon crumb bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered lemon crumb bar recipes.
Diamond Lemon Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line bottom and sides of 8 x 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil beyond 2 opposite sides of pan by a few inches. Lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make crust: In medium bowl, whisk together flour, graham... - 33.5064
Lemon Cheese Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9" by 9" baking pan. Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour, walnuts, brown sugar, and butter or margarine. With hands, knead ingredients until blended (mixture will be crumbly). Reserve 1/2 cup crumb mixture; pat rest... - 35.4119
Lemon Streusel Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch cake pan with butter or oil.
3. To make the filling, in a bowl, stir together condensed milk, lemon zest and juice.
4. Set aside for later use.
5. For the crust, mixt butter and brown... - 47.1233
Apricot Almond Bars
Cream together butter, powdered sugar, 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, and lemon juice.
Combine flour, 1/2 cup chopped almonds, and salt.
Stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for the topping.
Pat remaining crumb... - 43.7278
For crust, in medium bowl, combine crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar.
Stir in margarine.
Pat into 13x9x2 inch baking pan; chill.
For filling, in lg.bowl, beat cheese, sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon peel until smooth.
In sm.saucepan, sprinkle... - 41.7749
Spicy Apple Bars Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Grease a shallow, 7 inch square baking tin with butter.
3. Peel, core and dice the apples. Keep in a bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
4. In a mixing bowl, sift the... - 47.6213
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and 1/2 cup of the sugar until creamy.
With a fork, blend in 1 cup of the flour until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Press mixture firmly over bottom of a greased 9 by 13-inch baking pan, forming an even... - 40.6316
Minneappleis Streusel Bar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line 8 X 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving 2-inch overhang around all sides. Lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make dough: On baking sheet, spread oats in even layer.
3. Bake in 350° oven until... - 43.166
Put 1/3 of the crumbs into bottom of a buttered 6 to 8-cup casserole and cover with half the apples.
Mix the sugar, cinnamon and salt together, and sprinkle half the mixture over the apples.
Add another layer of crumbs and another of apples, and sprinkle with... - 37.2565
Hungarian Fruit And Nut Slices
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
In small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm milk; add sugar.
Let stand 3 minutes.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, margarine, lemon peel, egg and egg yolks with pastry... - 40.9299