- » Layered Fruit Bar
Layered Fruit Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered fruit bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered fruit bar recipes.
Heavenly Fruit Bars-1st Layer
In a bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
Fold in flour, puffed rice and baking soda.Press mixture over bottom of a square 9 inch (23 cm) baking pan.
Set aside. - 22.1008
Heavenly Fruit Bars-3rd Layer
In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips.
Fold in butter as soon as chocolate has melted.
Mix in puffed rice.
Remove bars from oven.
With a spatula, cover with chocolate mixture.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Cut into 4 1/2 x 1 inch (10 x 2.5 cm) bars. - 24.4925
Heavenly Fruit Bars-2nd Layer
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a large bowl, beat eggs, cream and vanilla extract.
Fold in brown sugar.
Mix in fruit and nuts.
Pour over first mixture in pan.
Bake in oven 12-15 minutes. - 32.5902
Cherry Pineapple Bars
Combine flour, brown sugar, and salt; cut in butter till crumbly.
Set aside 1 cup crumb mixture; press remaining mixture on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Cool slightly while preparing topping.
In saucepan combine granulated... - 41.2796
Layered Date Bars
These Layered Date Bars are my passion ! Get geared for these layers of delicious date and oat blends and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Layered Date Bars are welcome ! - 44.2962
Layered Apricot Bars
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place apricots and water in a small saucepan, cover, and simmer 10 minutes; drain, cool, and chop fine; set aside.
Stir butter and sugar together until well mixed; blend in 1 cup flour.
Spread mixture in a greased 9"x 9"x2" pan and... - 45.0031
Orange Chocolate Layer Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
In small bowl, combine all base ingredients; mix well.
Press in bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 350°F for 8 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, orange peel and egg.
Beat at medium speed until thoroughly blended; pour... - 43.6598
Layered Raspberry Bars
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 9" X 9" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and baking soda.
Stir in the walnuts.
In a small bowl, use a fork to beat together the buttermilk... - 45.6638
Dried Fruit Dream Bars
Cut butter into sugar and 1 cup of the flour until mixture is crumbly.
Press firmly into bottom of greased 8 or 9-inch square pan.
Bake in a 350° oven for 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
Beat eggs thoroughly with vanilla; gradually beat in brown... - 42.1959
Apple Butter Crumb Bars
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, oats, nuts, and brown sugar until thoroughly blended.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and no large particles remain.
Spread half the oat mixture evenly... - 35.5673
Apricot Butter Bars
First Part: Mix 1 cup flour with the sugar in a bowl.
Cut in the butter with pastry blender or two knives until the particles formed are the size of small peas.
Turn into a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan and press firmly into an even layer over bottom of pan.
Bake... - 39.599
Stir together 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup powdered sugar; cut in butter till mixture clings together.
Pat into ungreased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes.
In mixer bowl beat eggs; add granulated sugar, lemon peel, and juice.
Beat till... - 45.1676
Apricot Almond Bars
Cream together butter or margarine, powdered sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract.
Stir together flour, chopped nuts, and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Mix till crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup for topping; pat remaining into ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Combine... - 41.0113
Filled Fruit Bars
Cook figs, raisins, dates and apricots in water to cover for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Force fruit through food mill, or use blender to chop fruit.
After fruit is chopped, add rind of 1 lemon and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and mix well.
Set aside... - 45.5694
Coconut Toffee Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix brown sugar, margarine and shortening.
Stir in flour.
Press in ungreased baking pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Bake 10 minutes.
Spread Coconut-Almond Topping over baked layer.
Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Cool slightly; cut into... - 34.9139
Date Bars With Oats
1. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat dates, orange juice, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is very thick. Remove from heat; stir in almonds.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.... - 31.6752
Fruit Oat And Seed Bars
1) Pre- heat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas mark 3.
2) In a pan, gently melt the butter, the sugar and the golden syrup. Heat till a nice syrup is formed.
3) Add in the oats, raisins, walnuts, seeds and cranberries into the sugary butter... - 43.3135
Carrot Raisin Bar
Deliciously nutty recipe for Carrot Raisin Bar made easy.This double layered bar is absolutely out of this world. You would love both the creamy bottom layer & the crunchy top layer. Yumm... - 41.8599
Honey Toasted Oat And Fruit Bars
1. Combine oats, sesame seed, and almonds in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed pan. Bake in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, until nuts begin to brown, about 20 minutes (about 15 minutes in a 325° convection oven).
2. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over low heat, melt %... - 29.8639
Black Botttom Fruit And Nut Bars
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) Take a 13x9-inch pan and grease it well.
3) In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and margarine over low heat, stirring occasionally.
4) At the bottom of greased pan, spread the heated... - 41.6134
Lucy's Apricot Oatmeal Bars
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Butter an oblong baking pan—11 by 7 inches or 12 by 8 inches.
Mix together the oatmeal, flour, sugar, and soda until well-blended.
Pour the melted margarine over the dry ingredients and mix until moistened throughout.
(Mixing... - 38.6541
Apricot Almond Bars
Cream together butter, powdered sugar, 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, and lemon juice.
Combine flour, 1/2 cup chopped almonds, and salt.
Stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for the topping.
Pat remaining crumb... - 43.7278
How To Make Lemon Bars - An Easy
Man cannot live by chocolate alone-believe us, we've tried. So when we want a yummy treat that's a little different, we go for these lemon bars. They're beautiful on a platter, they taste great, and you can make them in no time. Here's Lauren Chattman of... - 0
Walnut Apricot Bars
Are you looking for a healthy and yummy snack. Look no further. The Walnut Apricot Bar is your answer to healthy food be it for children or adults.Packed with vitamins and fibre, this is surely to become everyone's favourite. Try it. - 52.21
Serviceberry Breakfast Bars
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Turn into well greased 10 by 15" baking pan.
Press mixture firmly into even layer.
Bake 400°F.20 minutes.
Cut into bars. - 32.4002
Lemon Bar Trifle
In a small bowl, combine flour and pecans; stir in butter.
Press into an ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
Cool on a wire rack.
In a small heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and... - 43.5249
Pumpkin Jingle Bars
Mix first 4 ingredients in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
Pour into greased 15 1/2 x10 1/2 x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Bake at 350°F, 18 to 20 minutes or until edges pull away from sides of pan.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Cut... - 34.9534
Lemon Snow Bars
Stir together 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
Cut in margarine until mixture clings together.
Pat into ungreased 8x8x2 inch baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.In mixer bowl beat eggs.
Add granulated sugar and lemon juice.
Beat until... - 40.6613
Peach Butter Bars
1. Mix 1 cup flour and the sugar in a bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until the particles formed are the size of small peas. Turn into a lightly greased 8-inch square glass baking dish and press firmly into an even layer over bottom of... - 36.3202
Chewy Bran Bars
These Chewy Bran Bars taste incredible ! Try these irresistible cereal, nut and dry fruit bars for dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Chewy Bran Bars are welcome ! - 41.8529
Apple Dream Bars
Combine flour and sugar.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Press in 8" square baking pan.
Bake in 350° oven 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in brown sugar, vanilla, apples and almonds.
Sift together flour, baking... - 44.1295
Cherry Pecan Shortbread Bars
1. Mix flour, sugar, margarine and pecans until crumbly. Press mixture in bottom of ungreased square dish, 8x8x2 inches.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 4 to 5 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn after 2 minutes, until slightly puffed and set.
3. Sprinkle... - 26.8562
Nutty Date Bars
Combine flour, butter, and 1/2 tea spoon vanilla in a medium bowl; blend with pastry cutter until mixture forms a soft dough.
Press into a greased 11- x 7-x 2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Beat eggs until... - 34.4718
Rinse apricots; cover with water, and boil 10 minutes. Drain, cool, and chop. Mix butter, sugar, and 1 cup flour until crumbly. Pack into ungreased pan. Bake about 25 minutes, or until lightly browned. Sift together 1/3 cup flour, baking powder, and salt.... - 25.0113
Coconut Lemon Bars
Heat oven to 350°
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Mix flour, butter, and 1/4 cup sugar thoroughly.
Press firmly into bottom of a lightly greased oblong pan, 13x9 1/2 x 2".
Bake 10 min.
Mix eggs, 2 cups sugar, and salt together... - 38.4745
Party Apricot Bars
1. In saucepan, cover apricots with water; bring to boil; then simmer 10 minutes. Drain, cool, and cut into small pieces.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. In bowl combine 1 cup flour with granulated sugar and rolled oats; with pastry blender or two... - 41.6866
Coconut Lemon Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Mix flour, margarine and 1/4 cup brown sugar until crumbly.
Press firmly in bottom of pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Spread evenly over layer in pan.
Bake about 25... - 40.4081
Apricot Bars A La Mode
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: Rinse apricots; place in small saucepan; cover with water; simmer 10 minutes; drain.
Cool; chop fine.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 8" by 8" by 2" baking dish.
In bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, mix butter, sugar,... - 47.6341
Walnut Apricot Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place rinsed apricots in water, boil for 10 minutes, drain, allow to cool and chop.
3. Sieve 1 cup flour with sugar. Add butter to the mixture and blend, avoiding the formation of butter lumps, till mixture... - 44.7356
Spray an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick coating.
In a small mixer bowl beat margarine on medium speed of an electric mixer about 30 seconds.
Add 3 tablespoons sugar, then beat till fluffy.
Stir in 3/4 cup flour.
Pat onto the bottom of the pan.
Bake... - 49.1228
Apricot Spice Bars
In saucepan simmer apricots in the water, covered, 5 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Combine the 1 1/2 cups flour and sugar.
Cut in butter till crumbly.
Pat evenly into 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in 350° oven 17 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the remaining 3/4... - 43.6483
Measure 2/3 cup dry batter mixture from cake mix.
Microwave butter mixture in a 2 1/2-quart glass casserole at HIGH 1 minute.
Add remaining dry cake mix and 1 egg.
Pat mixture into a greased 12- x 8-inch glass baking dish.
Microwave at... - 41.433
1) Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Grease a 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan.
3) In a pot, add the apricots with enough water to cover.
4) Boil for 10 minutes, then drain and cool.
5) Chop the apricots.
6) Mix in the butter, sugar, and 1 cup flour... - 46.9996
Spicy Apple Bars Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Grease a shallow, 7 inch square baking tin with butter.
3. Peel, core and dice the apples. Keep in a bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
4. In a mixing bowl, sift the... - 47.6213
After School Apple Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt to combine.
3) With a pastry blender, cut in butter to make the mixture coarse crumbs.
4) Add egg and stir in to combine.
5) Use... - 46.4756
Diamond Lemon Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line bottom and sides of 8 x 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil beyond 2 opposite sides of pan by a few inches. Lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make crust: In medium bowl, whisk together flour, graham... - 33.5064
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease 9x9x2-inch baking pan and place aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, brown sugar, whole wheat flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
4) With a pastry blender, cut in... - 47.5591
Lemon Cream Bars
Base: Combine margarine and sugar replacement in a mixing bowl.
Beat to blend.
Beat in flour until mixture is crumbly.
Press into the bottom of an 8 x 8 in. (20 x 20 cm) baking pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15 to 17 minutes, or until lightly... - 45.0768
California Gold Bars
Soak apricots in water until soft.
Drain well; cut into small pieces.
Beat eggs well in large bowl.
Gradually beat sugar and salt into eggs until light and foamy.
Add orange rind.
Sift together flour, baking powder and nutmeg; gradually blend into egg... - 39.6189
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease a 9-inch square cake pan.
Sift 1 cup flour and 1/4 tsp.salt into bowl.
Add 1/4 cup brown sugar and blend lightly.
Add butter and work into dry ingredients first with a fork and then with fingers until mixture is... - 39.5759
For crust, in medium bowl, combine crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar.
Stir in margarine.
Pat into 13x9x2 inch baking pan; chill.
For filling, in lg.bowl, beat cheese, sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon peel until smooth.
In sm.saucepan, sprinkle... - 41.7749
Frosted Date Nut Bars
1) Preheat oven at 350° F.
2) Sift flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and keep aside.
3) Grease 2 13 x 9 x 2 inches baking dishes.
4) In a bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
5) Add eggs, syrup, and molasses and beat until... - 45.0428
Glazed Apple Pie Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
In medium bowl combine flour and salt; cut in butter until crumbly.
With fork stir in egg yolk and milk until dough forms a ball; divide in half.
On lightly floured surface roll half of dough into 15x10-inch rectangle; place on bottom of... - 44.9374
Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars Recipe (haaave Mercy!)
If there is a nice slice of this Crispy Apple Cheesecake sitting on our plates, we would definitely oblige. It tastes like magic. You can make this super moist cheesecake within the snap of a finger. So folks, watch and learn how to make this from this video!... - 122.826
Peach Fig Bombe
Pour undrained peaches into blender container; blend till pureed.
In saucepan combine gelatin and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Heat and stir over low heat just till mixture begins to boil.
Remove from heat.
Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
Tint with food... - 43.9294
How To Make Granola Bars
Granola bars are the perfect breakfast to get your day going or a snack to get you through the afternoon. Use this basic recipe and make it your own by adding your favorite dried fruits, nuts and much more. - 0
Caramel Apple Bars
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.Transfer mixture to the pan and press down in an even layer. Bake for... - 32.3892
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix flour, margarine and 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
Press in ungreased baking pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches, building up 1/2-inch edges.
Bake 20 minutes.
Beat granulated sugar, eggs, lemon peel, lemon juice, baking powder and salt until light and... - 42.8985
1. Heat chocolate in a 9x9x2-inch baking pan, while oven heats, 5 minutes, or just until soft. Spread in an even layer; sprinkle walnuts on top, pressing in lightly.
2. Beat egg until foamy in small bowl with electric mixer at low speed; beat in sugar until... - 27.9435
Lemon Coconut Sour
Lemon Coconut Sours is an extremely tasty and unique dessert. The last time I served it for an informal get together for my friends, they raided the kitchen for more. Try this Lemon Coconut Sours recipe! - 41.8077
Chocolate Fruit Fingers
1) In a pan, put the syrup and butter and gently heat till melted.
2) Take the syrup off the heat and add the raisins, muesli and cherries. Stir well.
3) Into a greased shallow 7-inch square cake tin, press the mixture.
4) Spread melted chocolate all... - 40.9355
Hungarian Fruit And Nut Slices
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
In small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm milk; add sugar.
Let stand 3 minutes.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, margarine, lemon peel, egg and egg yolks with pastry... - 40.9299
Black Forest Cherry Cake
Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla together until thick and fluffy, about 10 minutes.
Alternately fold chocolate and flour into egg mixture, ending with flour.
Pour batter into 3 well-greased and floured 8-inch-round cake pans.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven 10... - 45.4587
Black Forest Cherry Cake
Drain sour cherries thoroughly and cut in half.
Pour over them 1/4 cup of the kirsch; cover, and let stand at least 4 hours.
Grease and flour four 9-inch round cake pans.
Melt the unsweetened chocolate over hot water (or use the liquid unsweetened chocolate... - 44.4925
Banana Peanut Parfaits
Stir banana slices into vanilla pudding.
Combine chopped milk chocolate and chopped peanuts.
In parfait glasses alternate layers of pudding mixture and peanut-chocolate mixture, beginning with pudding mixture and ending with peanut-chocolate mixture. (Use... - 25.797
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Mix the ingredients of Part 1, and spread batter into a well-buttered 8 x 12-inch baking pan.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Make a batter of the ingredients in Part 2 except for the nuts and coconut, beating well.
Add the nuts and mix.
Pour... - 41.9416
Black Forest Cherry Torte
Bake Bonnie Butter Cake in 9-inch layers as directed.
Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans.
Prepare Cherry Filling; refrigerate until chilled.
To assemble cake, place 1 layer, top side down, on serving plate.
Beat whipping cream and powdered... - 35.5528
Elegant Date Fingers
1. Invert a 9 x9-inch pan onto a piece of waxed paper. Using a knife, outline the pan without cutting through the paper and set aside. Turn pan up and grease the bottom.
2. Combine dates, water, and orange juice in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 39.814
Chewy Raspberry Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a bowl, cream butter and 1/4 cup (50 ml) sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks. Stir in flour until blended.
3. Spread evenly in lightly greased 8-inch (20-cm) square pan and bake in oven for 15 to 20... - 32.8554
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
3. Further, add butter and use a pastry blender to blend until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4. Set aside 7 cups of this crumb mixture for... - 49.3653
Elegant Date Fingers
Elegant Date Fingers are the most delicious cookies I have come across! I love to serve these Elegant Date Fingers for my child birthday parties! Try this excellent Elegant Date Fingers recipe. - 47.4258
Chocolate Cherry Icecream
Heal chocolate and cream over low heat until chocolate is melted, stir in sifted cocoa, cool to room temperature.
Whip cream until soft peaks form.
Place almonds on oven tray, bake in moderate oven 8 minutes; cool.
Soften icecream slightly, divide between... - 40.5378
Black And White Brownies
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Cream shortening and sugar replacement until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla extract and water.
Divide batter into two equal parts.
To one part add... - 44.3258
Peanut Butter Dreams
Cream butter with peanut butter thoroughly; add 1/2 cup brown sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add 1 cup flour in halves, mixing until blended after each addition.
Press evenly into greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â°F 10 to 15 minutes, or... - 42.9335
Lemon Truffle Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
2 As per the package instructions, prepare the pie crust for one-crust baked shell using 9-inch pie pan.
3 Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
4 Allow to cool for 30... - 47.622
Norrsköld Power Breakfast
In a large bowl, beat eggs with a wire whisk. Mix in milk, flour, sugar, salt, and melted butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour the mixture into a greased 9x 13 pan and cook for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
White Chocolate... - 0
Date And Raisin Crunch
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a pan, put the orange juice and add water to make up-to 2/3rd cup of liquid. Add the raisins and gently cook till thick.
3) In a bowl, put all the remaining ingredients and use your... - 42.5493
Peach Bavarian is a better mood elevator than a bar of chocolate! I have a weakness for Fruits, thus I prepare this recipe often. A lip-smacking Dessert, this Peach Bavarian completes your spread. Caring is all about sharing and I can show how much I care for... - 29.166
Black Forest Trifte
Black Forest Trifte is a wonderful and tasty treat. The end results of this recipe is a an irresistible dessert. I serve the Black Forest Trifte frequently for the parties I host as it is a favorite amongst my guest! - 32.903
Trifle Or Tipsy Cake
Split cake into thin layers, spread with jam and about half of the apricot puree, and sandwich back together.
Cut in bars about 1"x2" and pack into a 2-quart serving dish; arrange oranges in and around cake if you like.
Prick cake well all over and pour... - 39.5474
Apricot Coconut Granola
Thinking what to make for brunch this weekend? If this is the problem, then here is the solution. Watch this video and learn few simple dishes to make in couple of minutes. - 109.661