- » Layered Fruit Bar
Layered Fruit Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered fruit bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered fruit bar recipes.
Heavenly Fruit Bars-3rd Layer
In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips.
Fold in butter as soon as chocolate has melted.
Mix in puffed rice.
Remove bars from oven.
With a spatula, cover with chocolate mixture.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Cut into 4 1/2 x 1 inch (10 x 2.5 cm) bars. - 22.6613
Heavenly Fruit Bars-1st Layer
In a bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
Fold in flour, puffed rice and baking soda.Press mixture over bottom of a square 9 inch (23 cm) baking pan.
Set aside. - 19.9418
Heavenly Fruit Bars-2nd Layer
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a large bowl, beat eggs, cream and vanilla extract.
Fold in brown sugar.
Mix in fruit and nuts.
Pour over first mixture in pan.
Bake in oven 12-15 minutes. - 31.2863
Layered Date Bars
These Layered Date Bars are my passion ! Get geared for these layers of delicious date and oat blends and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Layered Date Bars are welcome ! - 42.9397
Cherry Pineapple Bars
Combine flour, brown sugar, and salt; cut in butter till crumbly.
Set aside 1 cup crumb mixture; press remaining mixture on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Cool slightly while preparing topping.
In saucepan combine granulated... - 40.2626
Dried Fruit Dream Bars
Cut butter into sugar and 1 cup of the flour until mixture is crumbly.
Press firmly into bottom of greased 8 or 9-inch square pan.
Bake in a 350° oven for 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
Beat eggs thoroughly with vanilla; gradually beat in brown... - 39.8101
Apple Butter Crumb Bars
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, oats, nuts, and brown sugar until thoroughly blended.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and no large particles remain.
Spread half the oat mixture evenly... - 33.1966
Layered Raspberry Bars
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 9" X 9" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and baking soda.
Stir in the walnuts.
In a small bowl, use a fork to beat together the buttermilk... - 44.3724
Apricot Butter Bars
First Part: Mix 1 cup flour with the sugar in a bowl.
Cut in the butter with pastry blender or two knives until the particles formed are the size of small peas.
Turn into a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan and press firmly into an even layer over bottom of pan.
Bake... - 37.8234
Stir together 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup powdered sugar; cut in butter till mixture clings together.
Pat into ungreased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes.
In mixer bowl beat eggs; add granulated sugar, lemon peel, and juice.
Beat till... - 43.8626
Coconut Toffee Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix brown sugar, margarine and shortening.
Stir in flour.
Press in ungreased baking pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Bake 10 minutes.
Spread Coconut-Almond Topping over baked layer.
Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Cool slightly; cut into... - 32.809
Carrot Raisin Bar
Deliciously nutty recipe for Carrot Raisin Bar made easy.This double layered bar is absolutely out of this world. You would love both the creamy bottom layer & the crunchy top layer. Yumm... - 43.5838
Apricot Almond Bars
Cream together butter or margarine, powdered sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract.
Stir together flour, chopped nuts, and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Mix till crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup for topping; pat remaining into ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Combine... - 39.3609
Fruit Oat And Seed Bars
1) Pre- heat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas mark 3.
2) In a pan, gently melt the butter, the sugar and the golden syrup. Heat till a nice syrup is formed.
3) Add in the oats, raisins, walnuts, seeds and cranberries into the sugary butter... - 42.5502
Black Botttom Fruit And Nut Bars
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) Take a 13x9-inch pan and grease it well.
3) In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and margarine over low heat, stirring occasionally.
4) At the bottom of greased pan, spread the heated... - 40.6216
Filled Fruit Bars
Cook figs, raisins, dates and apricots in water to cover for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Force fruit through food mill, or use blender to chop fruit.
After fruit is chopped, add rind of 1 lemon and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and mix well.
Set aside... - 44.0133
Honey Toasted Oat And Fruit Bars
1. Combine oats, sesame seed, and almonds in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed pan. Bake in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, until nuts begin to brown, about 20 minutes (about 15 minutes in a 325° convection oven).
2. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over low heat, melt %... - 27.517
Apple Dream Bars
Combine flour and sugar.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Press in 8" square baking pan.
Bake in 350° oven 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in brown sugar, vanilla, apples and almonds.
Sift together flour, baking... - 42.4247
Serviceberry Breakfast Bars
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Turn into well greased 10 by 15" baking pan.
Press mixture firmly into even layer.
Bake 400°F.20 minutes.
Cut into bars. - 30.0729
Date Bars With Oats
1. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat dates, orange juice, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is very thick. Remove from heat; stir in almonds.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.... - 29.9285
1) Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Grease a 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan.
3) In a pot, add the apricots with enough water to cover.
4) Boil for 10 minutes, then drain and cool.
5) Chop the apricots.
6) Mix in the butter, sugar, and 1 cup flour... - 46.5058
After School Apple Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt to combine.
3) With a pastry blender, cut in butter to make the mixture coarse crumbs.
4) Add egg and stir in to combine.
5) Use... - 46.6386
Diamond Lemon Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line bottom and sides of 8 x 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil beyond 2 opposite sides of pan by a few inches. Lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make crust: In medium bowl, whisk together flour, graham... - 34.1563
Lemon Cream Bars
Base: Combine margarine and sugar replacement in a mixing bowl.
Beat to blend.
Beat in flour until mixture is crumbly.
Press into the bottom of an 8 x 8 in. (20 x 20 cm) baking pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15 to 17 minutes, or until lightly... - 43.4381
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease a 9-inch square cake pan.
Sift 1 cup flour and 1/4 tsp.salt into bowl.
Add 1/4 cup brown sugar and blend lightly.
Add butter and work into dry ingredients first with a fork and then with fingers until mixture is... - 38.4514
For crust, in medium bowl, combine crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar.
Stir in margarine.
Pat into 13x9x2 inch baking pan; chill.
For filling, in lg.bowl, beat cheese, sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon peel until smooth.
In sm.saucepan, sprinkle... - 39.9144
Chewy Bran Bars
These Chewy Bran Bars taste incredible ! Try these irresistible cereal, nut and dry fruit bars for dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Chewy Bran Bars are welcome ! - 40.4843
California Gold Bars
Soak apricots in water until soft.
Drain well; cut into small pieces.
Beat eggs well in large bowl.
Gradually beat sugar and salt into eggs until light and foamy.
Add orange rind.
Sift together flour, baking powder and nutmeg; gradually blend into egg... - 37.6809
Frosted Date Nut Bars
1) Preheat oven at 350° F.
2) Sift flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and keep aside.
3) Grease 2 13 x 9 x 2 inches baking dishes.
4) In a bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
5) Add eggs, syrup, and molasses and beat until... - 43.233
Peach Fig Bombe
Pour undrained peaches into blender container; blend till pureed.
In saucepan combine gelatin and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Heat and stir over low heat just till mixture begins to boil.
Remove from heat.
Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
Tint with food... - 42.3163
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix flour, margarine and 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
Press in ungreased baking pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches, building up 1/2-inch edges.
Bake 20 minutes.
Beat granulated sugar, eggs, lemon peel, lemon juice, baking powder and salt until light and... - 41.543
Caramel Apple Bars
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.Transfer mixture to the pan and press down in an even layer. Bake for... - 28.8857
1. Heat chocolate in a 9x9x2-inch baking pan, while oven heats, 5 minutes, or just until soft. Spread in an even layer; sprinkle walnuts on top, pressing in lightly.
2. Beat egg until foamy in small bowl with electric mixer at low speed; beat in sugar until... - 26.9283
Lemon Coconut Sour
Lemon Coconut Sours is an extremely tasty and unique dessert. The last time I served it for an informal get together for my friends, they raided the kitchen for more. Try this Lemon Coconut Sours recipe! - 40.6604
Chocolate Fruit Fingers
1) In a pan, put the syrup and butter and gently heat till melted.
2) Take the syrup off the heat and add the raisins, muesli and cherries. Stir well.
3) Into a greased shallow 7-inch square cake tin, press the mixture.
4) Spread melted chocolate all... - 38.7401
Hungarian Fruit And Nut Slices
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
In small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm milk; add sugar.
Let stand 3 minutes.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, margarine, lemon peel, egg and egg yolks with pastry... - 39.1234
Black Forest Cherry Cake
Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla together until thick and fluffy, about 10 minutes.
Alternately fold chocolate and flour into egg mixture, ending with flour.
Pour batter into 3 well-greased and floured 8-inch-round cake pans.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven 10... - 43.4204
Black Forest Cherry Torte
Bake Bonnie Butter Cake in 9-inch layers as directed.
Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans.
Prepare Cherry Filling; refrigerate until chilled.
To assemble cake, place 1 layer, top side down, on serving plate.
Beat whipping cream and powdered... - 34.1857
Black Forest Cherry Cake
Drain sour cherries thoroughly and cut in half.
Pour over them 1/4 cup of the kirsch; cover, and let stand at least 4 hours.
Grease and flour four 9-inch round cake pans.
Melt the unsweetened chocolate over hot water (or use the liquid unsweetened chocolate... - 43.5311
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Mix the ingredients of Part 1, and spread batter into a well-buttered 8 x 12-inch baking pan.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Make a batter of the ingredients in Part 2 except for the nuts and coconut, beating well.
Add the nuts and mix.
Pour... - 39.9096
Banana Peanut Parfaits
Stir banana slices into vanilla pudding.
Combine chopped milk chocolate and chopped peanuts.
In parfait glasses alternate layers of pudding mixture and peanut-chocolate mixture, beginning with pudding mixture and ending with peanut-chocolate mixture. (Use... - 24.6694
Elegant Date Fingers
1. Invert a 9 x9-inch pan onto a piece of waxed paper. Using a knife, outline the pan without cutting through the paper and set aside. Turn pan up and grease the bottom.
2. Combine dates, water, and orange juice in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 38.3775
Elegant Date Fingers
Elegant Date Fingers are the most delicious cookies I have come across! I love to serve these Elegant Date Fingers for my child birthday parties! Try this excellent Elegant Date Fingers recipe. - 45.0587
Black And White Brownies
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Cream shortening and sugar replacement until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla extract and water.
Divide batter into two equal parts.
To one part add... - 43.0584
Peanut Butter Dreams
Cream butter with peanut butter thoroughly; add 1/2 cup brown sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add 1 cup flour in halves, mixing until blended after each addition.
Press evenly into greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â°F 10 to 15 minutes, or... - 41.3114
Date And Raisin Crunch
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a pan, put the orange juice and add water to make up-to 2/3rd cup of liquid. Add the raisins and gently cook till thick.
3) In a bowl, put all the remaining ingredients and use your... - 40.3834
Chocolate Cherry Icecream
Heal chocolate and cream over low heat until chocolate is melted, stir in sifted cocoa, cool to room temperature.
Whip cream until soft peaks form.
Place almonds on oven tray, bake in moderate oven 8 minutes; cool.
Soften icecream slightly, divide between... - 39.2561
Black Forest Trifte
Black Forest Trifte is a wonderful and tasty treat. The end results of this recipe is a an irresistible dessert. I serve the Black Forest Trifte frequently for the parties I host as it is a favorite amongst my guest! - 32.1466
Trifle Or Tipsy Cake
Split cake into thin layers, spread with jam and about half of the apricot puree, and sandwich back together.
Cut in bars about 1"x2" and pack into a 2-quart serving dish; arrange oranges in and around cake if you like.
Prick cake well all over and pour... - 38.2835
Peach Bavarian is a better mood elevator than a bar of chocolate! I have a weakness for Fruits, thus I prepare this recipe often. A lip-smacking Dessert, this Peach Bavarian completes your spread. Caring is all about sharing and I can show how much I care for... - 40.5568
Apricot Coconut Granola
Thinking what to make for brunch this weekend? If this is the problem, then here is the solution. Watch this video and learn few simple dishes to make in couple of minutes. - 111.234