- » Layered Deli Loaf
Layered Deli Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered deli loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered deli loaf recipes.
Picnic Deli Sandwich
1. With a serrated knife, horizontally slice 1 inch off the top of the loaf. Pull soft center from bottom half of loaf, making a shell with 1/2-inch-thick walls. Reserve soft bread for other uses.
2. In a bowl, mix vinaigrette dressing, cucumber, tomato, and... - 30.6434
Baked Deli Sandwich
On a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray, roll dough into a small rectangle.
Let rest for 5-10 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the butter and seasonings.
Roll out dough into a 14-in x 10-in rectangle.
Brush with half of the butter mixture.
Layer... - 49.1873
Cut bread loaf to measure 16 inches; cut in half horizontally. Use remaining bread as desired.
Spread cut-sides of bread with dressing. Layer bottom half of bread with ham, turkey, cheese, tomato, onion and lettuce. Top with remaining bread half. Secure with... - 24.3632
Super-sized Submarine Sandwich
Who can resist a super-sized, super-good sub made fresh and topped with mouthwatering meat and cheese that's a perennial favorite? And Betty's submarine sandwich is something that will surely tickle your fancy and your taste buds too. With this recipe, you... - 106.262
Ham & Cheese Sandwich Loaf
Cut bread in half horizontally.
Hollow out the top and bottom halves, leaving 1/2-in. shells.
In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, peppers, celery and onions in oil until tender.
Remove from the heat; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, Italian seasoning and... - 44.6021
1. In a small bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, and salt. Brush about half of the mixture on the insides of both the top and bottom of the bread.
2. Line the bottom with the tomato slices, then layer on the salami, cheese,... - 34.7947
1. To make the olive salad: In a medium-size bowl, combine the vegetables, green olives, kalamata olives, oil, parsley, garlic, and oregano.
2. Using a serrated knife, halve the bread horizontally. Scoop out the center of the bread leaving a 1-inch shell.... - 34.6937
Grilled Club Sandwiches
Cut bread in half lengthwise. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, onion and horseradish in small bowl; mix well. Spread mixture on both halves of bread. Layer ham, turkey, tomato, cheese and watercress on bottom half of bread. Cover with top half; press down firmly.... - 32.9964
Honey Ham Sandwich
For more information please visit Czech Cooking Sandwiches: Czech Deli - 22.0096
Cut bread in half lengthwise; carefully hollow out top and bottom, leaving a 1 inch shell (discard removed bread or save for another use).
In asmall bowl, combine oil, vinegar, basil, garlic, salt and pepper flakes; brush over cut sides of bread.
In the... - 34.0249
For more information please visit Czech Cooking Sandwiches: Czech Deli - 22.4855
Corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese...all rolled up into a tasty stromboli! Vickie & Jo Ann share their simple and tasty recipe. - 126.223