- » Layered Crab Salad
Layered Crab Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered crab salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered crab salad recipes.
Creamy Avocado And Crab Salad
Steve shows you how to make a super easy salad which is flavored so fine! Crab, avocado and layered tomatoes with some cheese! The demo is shown very well with clear cut instructions! - 119.191
Japanese Crab & Radish Salad
Cut cucumber in half crosswise; then cut each half lengthwise into quarters.
To prepare in a food processor, pack onion white part only and as many radishes as will fit into feed tube and slice; repeat to slice remaining radishes.
Pack cucumber... - 37.4659
Culinary Carrie: Spicy Crab Salad On Chilled Cantaloupe
1. Wash and clean the cantaloupe from the outside, remove the skin and scoop out the seeds.
2. Cut in long strips around 1 inch wide and turn and cut one inch wide again, It should be like small dices.
3. Shred the imitation crab sticks, finely... - 112.876
Japanese Noodle Salad
1) Boil the noodles and drain them.
2) Wash with cold water.
3) Over the noodles, pour Â½ of the sauce mixture (made by mixing together all the ingredients for the sauce).
4) Mix the noodles and the sauce mixture and arrange in a bowl or on a serving... - 44.1159
Open Face Crab Meat Sandwiches
1. Take a bowl and add lemon juice, crab meat, mayonnaise, green onion, salt and pepper.
2. Add the toast to the microwave-oven-safe roast rack and place it in a glass baking dish. Top it with tomato slice on each toast slice. Top it with another layer... - 36.0963
Turbot In Crab Sauce
Flake the crabmeat with a fork.
Rinse the turbot under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Arrange the fish fillets side by side on a dish.
Sprinkle with the fish bouillon (stock) powder.
Mix together the sour cream (creme fraiche),... - 43.2706
Spinach Crepes With Curried Crab
1. Sift the flour into a bowl and remove any husks that remain in the sieve (strainer).
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the egg. Gradually whisk in the milk, then blend in the spinach. Transfer the batter to a jug and let stand for 30... - 37.9497
Crab Pillows has a fine taste. Crab Pillows get sits desired taste from crab cooked with eggs and flavored with sherry. Crab Pillows is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 43.1921
Crab Swiss Bites
1) Mix together crab meat, green onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, and curry powder.
2) Separate each roll into three layers and lay on an ungreased baking sheet.
3) Put spoon crab meat mixture on the rolls.
4) Sprinkle... - 37.4281
Crab And Vegetable Roll Ups
Trim ends of zucchini.
Using a sharp vegetable peeler, slice zucchini lengthwise into wide, flat "ribbons."
Discard first and last slices, and the seedy portions in the middle.
Set ribbons aside.
Carefully clean crabmeat, removing any shell or cartilage... - 35.239
Savory Crab Curry
Prepare cooking sauce and set aside.
Sprinkle salt, sugar, and curry powder over pork; mix well.
Cut crab body in quarters; leave legs and claws whole.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add oil.
When oil begins to heat, add... - 43.4069
Place crab, lobster, shrimp and tomatoes on the layer of mixed greens.
Serve the salad garnished with olives and pimiento, mixed with French Dressing. - 36.2753
Seafood Chef's Salad
1. Line a large salad bowl with lettuce leaves; break remaining into bite-size pieces and layer them in the bowl.
2. Drain the crab meat; break meat into large chunks and remove the bony tissue, if any or drain and flake the tuna. Quarter eggs length wise.... - 29.8355
Seafood Salad Souffle
1. Make the Lime Layer: Dissolve lime-flavor gelatin in hot water in a medium-size bowl; stir in sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, salt and liquid red-pepper seasoning. Chill 30 minutes, or until as thick as unbeaten egg white.
2. Cut... - 38.8288
Spinach Leaf Surprise
Place crackers on 1 or 2 trays in a single layer; top with a spinach leaf.
Place 1 teaspoonful of dip (your choice) on top of spinach leaf.
Pretty and tasty! Gail McAuley - 20.8286
Hanapaa Sushi Company - Mini Combo Bowl
1. In a mixing bowl, place the chopped lobster.
2. Season with the Chinese spice.
3. Add the Sriracha and the wasabi.
4. Squeeze in the lemon juice.
5. Spoon in the mayonnaise. Mix well.
6. On a small plate or bowl, pat down the sushi... - 103.717
Sea Creature Roll
1.) Prepare rice base.
2.) Prepare boiled shrimp.
3.) Prepare the crab salad mix.
1.) Place saran wrap down on your bamboo mat.
2.) Pat down prepared sushi right on the saran wrap and place nori sheet on top.
3.) Next, take your boiled... - 117.395
Kalua Pork - Hawaiian Mix Plate Tribute
Kalua Pork is a delicacy of Hawaiian cuisine, which can be made at home. This delicious slow-roasted pork is rubbed with sea salt and liquid smoke in order to recall the glorious flavors of pig cooked in a traditional Hawaiian style. Check out the recipe. - 119.26
Best Seafood Lasagna
My sister likes this Best Seafood Lasagna recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this lasagna .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this lasagna very... - 46.8585
Shrimp And Eggplant
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a deep pan, boil eggplants until soft.
3) Once done, peel the eggplant. Chop the flesh and skin fine.
4) In another pan, heat butter.
5) Saute celery, bell pepper, onion, garlic and... - 47.669