- » Layered Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Layered Chicken Broccoli Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered chicken broccoli casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered chicken broccoli casserole recipes.
Quick Fix Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Place the dried potatoes from the package in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix the undiluted soup with the water, the sauce packet from the potato package, and the garlic pepper until well blended. Drizzle just a little of this soup... - 29.0393
Chicken Broccoli Casserole
1 Wash throughly, 4 to 6 chicken breasts. Skin and bone them.
2 In a pan add 1 quart of water season with basil, bay leaf, celery, and onion. Add chicken.
3 Cook the breasts until tender, but not dry.
4 Remove from liquid; reserve the... - 45.68
Place layers of broccoli and chicken in greased flat dish or shallow casserole.
Add mayonnaise to curry-flavored white sauce.
Taste for flavor.
Pour over broccoli and chicken.
Melt oleo or butter and coat finely ground bread crumbs.
Completely cover top of... - 35.6674
Tuna Broccoli Casserole
Cook the broccoli, trimmed to remove most of the stems and leaves, until barely tender.
Arrange in a single layer in a greased shallow casserole.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and make a cream sauce with the flour, cream, and chicken broth.
Season to... - 42.509
Honey Mustard Chicken Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large skillet, lightly brown chicken in oil on both sides. Add garlic and sauté lightly. Add sauce; simmer, covered, 20 minutes over low heat.
Place cooked potato slices evenly in an 11 × 7-inch baking dish. Spoon... - 27.4476
Chicken Broccoli Divan
1. In a small bowl, blend together the soup and milk. Keep aside.
2. In another small bowl, rub the crumbs with margarine or butter. Keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. In a medium (2 quart) casserole or baking dish, layer half... - 40.4941
Arrange a layer of meat or chicken at bottom of oiled casserole.
Alternate with layer of broccoli, then layer of onions, until all ingredients are used.
Prepare a white sauce as follows Heat oil.
Blend flour, milk, milk powder, tarragon and yeast... - 41.5932
Broccoli Chicken Supreme
Place the broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in.of water.
Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms in the butter until tender.
In a greased 13-in.x... - 42.6351
Party Walnut Broccoli
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Dissolve the bouillon cubes in a cup of hot water.
3) Cook the frozen broccoli as per instructions on the packet and drain them.
4) In a 2-quart casserole dish, layer cooked broccoli evenly.
5) To 2/3 cups of water,... - 44.5294
Curried Chicken Casserole
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
Combine soup, chicken a la king, and seasonings.
Add cheese and stir till melted.
In greased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish, place half the rice, then half the broccoli, and half the... - 39.8336
Savory Chicken Bake
About 45 minutes before serving, preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Cook broccoli according to package directions.
Combine milk, chicken, chicken soup and savoury.
Place layer of broccoli in casserole.
Cover with chicken mixture.
Top with broccoli; sprinkle... - 30.5489
Boil chicken until done; bone and chunk.
Layer broccoli and chicken in large casserole.
Combine 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 3/4 cup mayonnaise and 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
Pour over broccoli and chicken.
Grate 1 pound Cheddar cheese and... - 32.911
Wild Rice Broccoli Bake
1. Grease a 2 quart casserole with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Cook the rice in boiling water until tender, or according to package directions, adding the seasoning packets.... - 44.377
Broccoli Bake With Wild Rice
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Uncover, stir celery into cooked rice.
Spoon rice in an even layer into a shallow 2-quart casserole.
Arrange broccoli spears on... - 39.5949
Broccoli N Noodles
Place 1/2 of the cooked noodles in the bottom of a greased casserole.
Sprinkle with 1/2 of the Swiss cheese.
Spoon over all of the broccoli and green onions.
Melt butter in a skillet and stir in flour.
Gradually add milk and season with salt, paprika, and... - 44.1477
Prepare 10 oz. broccoli, fresh or frozen, by cooking in salted water.
Layer chicken and broccoli in greased casserole.
Cover with sauce.
Cover with 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese and top with 1/4 cup bread crumbs mixed with 1 Tbsp.
Bake 30... - 26.4992
Chicken A La Judy
Chicken A La Judy is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Chicken A La Judy recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 35.4206
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) To make Cream Sauce, mix together mushroom soup, milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder and capon broth and then remove fat.
3) In a casserole, arrange capon pieces and broccoli in layers... - 43.3728
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6
2) Separate the cooked meat from the bones of the chicken.
3) Take a large casserole dish, line the bottom with a layer of the cooked broccoli. Top it with a layer of pieces of cooked... - 45.31
Chicken And Biscuits
To make the topping: In a small bowl, use a wire whisk to stir together the egg whites, yogurt, celery seed and salt until well combined.
Set the topping aside.
To make the chicken mixture: Preheat the oven to 375°.
Lightly spray a flat 2-quart casserole... - 44.3054
Spicy Cashew Chicken
Snap the spaghetti strands in half.
Cook in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the onions, carrots, oil, and pepper flakes.
Microwave on high for 3... - 40.2662
Chicken Sausage And Fresh Vegetable Frittata
Are you looking forward to make a wholesome and nutritious frittata. Take a look at this fantastic recipe prepared by Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen. This frittata is power packed with all healthy ingredients and plenty of flavors to tickle your taste buds.... - 131.662
Pork Chop Dinner
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat water with salt and cook chicken in it until tender.
3.Once done, allow the chicken to come to room temperature and then remove its bones.
4.Slice the chicken into quarters.
5.Follow... - 44.9488
Baked Turkey Divan
If easy cooking makes you feel good then how about trying this Turkey Divan. The best part of this recipe for Turkey Divan is that it's cooked in no time and literally leaves no mess. Yes, this recipe is just your type! - 46.8019