- » Layered Casserole
Layered Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered casserole recipes.
Savory Sweet Potato Layered Casserole
It just isn't a fall holiday without a sinful sweet potato casserole. Forget recipes that just season mashed sweet potatoes with sugar and spice before baking. This recipe is unlike any other sweet potato casserole you have ever had. Fresh sweet potatoes are... - 143.057
Layered Polenta Casserole
A celebration of flavors and textures, this casserole is also super fast and easy to prepare. - 126.87
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a skillet and add shortening into it. Fry the beef in it until it turns brown and soft.
3. Take a 3-quart casserole and rub it with cut garlic cloves and oil.
4. Spread a layer of half the meat,... - 47.2615
Layered Chicken And Artichoke Casserole
1. Follow the package directions and cook spinach.
2. Take the excess liquid out by pressing the leaves.
3. Add water chestnuts and keep the mixture aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
5. Take a 12 inch skillet, put chicken... - 46.854
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Layered Casserole. This Layered Casserole is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 46.6253
Layered Liver Casserole
Thaw the peas.
Sprinkle the bread with the water and leave to soak, then squeeze out and crumble the bread into small pieces.
Finely chop the liver.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion and fry gently for 5 minutes.
Add the liver and fry for a further... - 44.0523
Layered Tortilla Casserole
Combine the water or broth, onion, garlic, and celery in a microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5 minutes or until onions and celery are tender.
Combine with chili powder, cayenne pepper, corn, beans, and tomato sauce.
Place 3 corn... - 42.8242
Cabbage And Meat Layered Casserole
Core the cabbage and separate the leaves.
Cook these in boiling salted water for 15 minutes.
Soften the roll in the water, then squeeze out and break into small pieces.
Mix the meat with the bread, nutmeg and seasonings.
Arrange half the cabbage leaves... - 42.7925
1. In a 1 ½ quart casserole, mix mushroom, onion, celery and butter.
2. Cover and microwave on high for 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until they turn tender. Remember to stir it once after 2 to 3 minutes of cooking time.
3. In a bowl, mix hot water,... - 42.541
Layered Eggplant Casserole
Combine squash, zucchini, and salt; ross gently.
Place in a colander; let stand 30 minutes.
Rinse with cold water; par dry between paper rowels.
Wash eggplants; chop 1/2 cup eggplant and set aside.
Slice remaining eggplant into 1/4-inch-rhick... - 41.8246
Zucchini Layered Casserole
1) Take a 1 1/2-quart casserole and grease it.
2) Keep 1/2 cup of soft bread crumbs at the bottom of the casserole.
3) Put zucchini, onion and tomatoes in layers.
4) Put salt, pepper and oregano over each layers.
5) Repeat with... - 41.3861
Layered Tuna Casserole
Melt butter in saucepan or frying pan with tight-fitting lid.
Add green pepper, onion, green onion, celery, and parsley.
Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are almost tender, about 6 minutes.
Lightly stir in rice; turn... - 39.8468
Layered Vegetable Casserole
Cover blender container and set at BLEND.
With motor on, remove feeder cap, and drop cheese cubes into container.
Assemble Salad Maker with Thin Slicer Disc.
Slice carrots and put into a 2-quart (2 liter) casserole.
Top carrots with 1/3 cup... - 37.4614
Layered Enchilada Casserole
To prepare sauce, blend tomatoes and their liquid with onion and garlic in a blender or food processor.
Pour into medium sized saucepan.
Add red pepper, salt and tomato paste.
Heat to a boil; then simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Place 3 tortillas in bottom of... - 37.0708
Layered Spam And Sweet Potato Casserole
1. In 1 qt. glass casserole slice half the sweet potatoes.
2. Layer with half pineapple, half the spam and repeat again.
3. In a bowl mix brown sugar and mustard.
4. Sprinkle over top and dot with butter.
5. Microwave (high), covered, 5 minutes,... - 36.4762
Layered Beef Potato Casserole
Crumble ground chuck into 2qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 5 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color, stirring after 3 minutes.
Pour off excess fat.
Season meat with marjoram, salt and pepper.
Arrange one half of the potato slices... - 35.9984
Layered Tomato Vegetable Casserole
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, frequently stir onions and 1 tablespoon olive oil until onions begin to brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Meanwhile, rinse tomatoes, core, cut in half, and squeeze out... - 35.3823
Layered Beef Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Saute ground beef, onions, and green pepper together until beef is browned. Drain fat. Add salt; mix well.
3. Place sliced potato in bottom of 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
4. Alternate layers of carrots, rice, and meat.
5. Pour... - 34.3628
Layered Ravioli Casserole
In 1-quart casserole crumble ground beef.
Cook at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring 3 times.
Stir in pizza sauce.
In 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish spread spinach.
Top with half the meat sauce, the cottage cheese, ravioli, and remaining meat sauce.
Cook at... - 33.286
Quick Fix Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Place the dried potatoes from the package in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix the undiluted soup with the water, the sauce packet from the potato package, and the garlic pepper until well blended. Drizzle just a little of this soup... - 29.0393
Layered Beef Casserole
1. Crumble ground beef in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Drain; stir, and season with salt and pepper. Layer 1 sliced potato on top of beef, then green pepper, onion and second potato. Po - 25.7946
Layered Spinach And Noodle Casserole
Cook spinach as package label directs; drain well. Saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter until lightly browned. Stir into spinach. Melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan. Add flour, salt, 1 teaspoon paprika, and pepper; gradually stir in milk.... - 23.8163
Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Trim any excess fat from chicken pieces; remove skin from legs and breast.
2. Spread onion in bottom of a 12-cup baking dish; arrange chicken in 2 layers on top.
3. Stir Worcestershire sauce into soup in can; spoon over chicken; cover.
4. Bake in moderate... - 22.5345
Layered Casserole Recipes By Category