- » Layered Cabbage
Layered Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered cabbage recipes.
Rakott Kaposzta Layered Cabbage
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a skillet and soften the butter in it. Add onion crescents and fry them until they turn crispy and golden. Stir in caraway seeds, garlic and cabbage and also sprinkle few spoonfuls of water.
3.... - 47.3428
Szekely Layer Cabbage
Fry the chopped onion in 1 1/2 oz. of lard.
Mix it with the well chopped dill, then add the minced pork, salt and pepper and season with paprika and then fry slowly for 10 to 12 mins., stirring constantly.
Cut the lean bacon into small cubes.
Heat them in a... - 44.532
Thousand Layer Cabbage
1. Cook cabbage leaves for 2 minutes in boiling water. Dry and sprinkle leaves with cornstarch. Reserve.
2. In a large bowl, combine filling ingredients and mix well; set aside.
3. Spread filling mixture thinly and evenly on each leaf approximately V" (0.75... - 32.4783
You May Also Like!
Molded Corned Beef And Cabbage Layer
Try out this simple and perfect Molded Corned Beef and Cabbage Layer that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty Molded Corned Beef and Cabbage Layer and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 38.1951
Cabbage And Meat Layered Casserole
Core the cabbage and separate the leaves.
Cook these in boiling salted water for 15 minutes.
Soften the roll in the water, then squeeze out and break into small pieces.
Mix the meat with the bread, nutmeg and seasonings.
Arrange half the cabbage leaves... - 42.5264
Moulded Corned Beef And Cabbage Layer
1) Take a saucepan, add 1/2 cup of water, and mix together gelatin, sugar, salt.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and stir constantly until gelatin dissolves.
3) Remove saucepan from heat.
4) Add 3/4 cup of water, vinegar, lemon juice and... - 42.4848
Transylvanian Layered Cabbage
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Rinse the sauerkraut thoroughly under cold running water and keep aside for 10 to 20 minutes in cold water to reduce its sourness.
3) Press it dry by the handful and keep aside.
4) Cut... - 43.8349
Layer half the cabbage, one-third of green and red pepper rings, and half the onion rings in a large salad bowl, repeat layers.
Set aside remaining green and red pepper rings for garnish.
Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups sugar over top of cabbage mixture, and set... - 36.2795
Old Fashioned Pork And Cabbage Bake
Old Fashioned Pork And Cabbage Bake is a well loved pork preparation in my family. Ever since I served this dish a few Sundays ago, as the weekend nears everyone's longing for the Old Fashioned Pork And Cabbage Bake also increases. Try this wonderful pork... - 35.0061
Quick Corned Beef And Cabbage
In greased 3-quart casserole, layer potatoes and onion.
Add water, salt and pepper.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 8 to 9 minutes.
Add corned beef and cabbage; pour butter over cabbage.
Cook, covered, at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
Let... - 35.2164
Layered Spinach Salad
This Layered Spinach Salad with tomatoes, green onions, cheese tortellini, onions and cabbage, and dressed with ranch salad dressings garnished with bacon strips is fast turning out to be an accompaniment that I simply cannot live without ! Include this in... - 38.3278
Beef Stuffed Cabbage
Brown beef and add tomatoes, onion, and celery.
Stir until well mixed.
Place a layer of cabbage on bottom of greased two:quart casserole.
Spoon layer of meat mixture over, then add another layer of cabbage.
Continue alternating layers, ending with... - 33.8615
Red Cabbage And Apple
1. Layer the cabbage, onion, garlic, apple, dill seeds, cloves and sultanas in a large casserole.
2. Mix together the cider vinegar, water and concentrated apple juice. Pour over the vegetables. Cover the casserole.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at Gas Mark... - 34.9848
Layered Cabbage Recipes By Category