- » Layered Avocado Tomato Salad
Layered Avocado Tomato Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layered avocado tomato salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layered avocado tomato salad recipes.
Layered Avocado Tomato Salad
Combine 1 envelope gelatin, sugar, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt in a saucepan.
Mix in 1/2 cup water.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Mix in remaining cold water, avocado, and 1/4 cup lemon juice.
Turn into a 1 1/2 quart ring mold;... - 41.5081
You May Also Like!
Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce
Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce makes for a delicious side dish. The ingredients used, are easily available and impart a distinct flavor to this salad. Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce is wholesome and nutritious and must be... - 48.6847
Avocado Salad Plate
1) On each salad plate, arrange layers with lettuce leaves, tomatoes, avocados, leek and red pepper with watercress surrounding them.
2) In a bottle, mix together lemon juice, rind, oil, salad cream or mayonnaise, sugar and salt by shaking well.
3)... - 40.7449
Chicken, Avocado & Romaine Salad
1. Combine chicken breasts, water, celery, onion, salt and cayenne in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth; cool. Chill about 45 minutes. Pull off skin and carefully remove meat from... - 28.9634
Layered Nacho Salad
Place tortillas on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 6 minutes; turn tortillas over, and bake an additional 6 minutes or until crisp.
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until... - 42.1169
Layered Tuna Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine tuna, dressing, and green onions, stirring well.
2. In a serving bowl, layer 1 cup lettuce, tomatoes, and olives.
3. Add half of tuna mixture over the salad ingredients.
4. Top with a layer each of avocado, bacon, remaining... - 39.5687
Layered Tuna Salad
Combine tuna, dressing, and green onions, stirring well.
Layer 1 cup lettuce, tomatoes, and olives in a serving bowl.
Spoon half of tuna mixture over salad ingredients.
Top with a layer each of avocado, bacon, remaining lettuce, and remaining tuna mixture. - 23.7306
Layered Mexican Club Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the bacon, olives, mayonnaise, salsa and cumin together.
2) In a 3 or 4-quart, straight-sided glass salad bowl, arrange layers of lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, chicken, bell pepper and bread cubes.
3) Spread over 1/2 of the... - 44.3944
Ribbon Avocado Salad
1. In 1/4 cup cold water, add the 1 envelope gelatin and soften and then add 1/2 cup boiling water.
2. Add the 1 teaspoon salt, lemon juice and hot sauce and mix well and then chill until thickened.
3. Stir in avocados; add food coloring and then pour... - 48.8833
Molded Avocado And Tuna
Make the avocado layer first.
Sprinkle gelatin on water to soften and stir over low heat to dissolve.
Chill to raw-egg-white consistency.
Blend the remaining ingredients into the gelatin and pour into a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
Chill until almost firm.
For... - 44.1347
Creamy Avocado And Crab Salad
Steve shows you how to make a super easy salad which is flavored so fine! Crab, avocado and layered tomatoes with some cheese! The demo is shown very well with clear cut instructions! - 108.799