- » Layer Strawberry Raspberry
Layer Strawberry Raspberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layer strawberry raspberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layer strawberry raspberry recipes.
Black Raspberry And Strawberry Layered Pie
For strawberry layer: Remove four large frozen strawberries from bag.
Set aside reserved strawberries and allow remaining strawberries to partially thaw.
Combine water, cornstarch, fructose, and strawberry flavoring in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium... - 45.4545
Strawberries And Raspberries Layered With Whiskey Cream
1. In a large bowl combine together the berries.
2. Add 2 tablespoon whisky, toss to mix, then marinate for 5 minutes or more.
3. In a small frying pan dry-toast the oatmeal and almonds over medium heat, for about 5 minutes.
4. Once... - 42.2538
Strawberry Or Raspberry Glaze
1) In a saucepan, mix together cornstarch and sugar.
2) Slowly add in the water, while stirring.
3) Add in 1/2 cup of strawberries or raspberries. Cook the mixture for about 5 minutes till it becomes thick and clear.
4) Add in the lemon juice and a... - 38.349
Glazed Strawberry Or Raspberry Pie
Pick smaller berries out of box (about 1/4 of total) and crush them.
Place in a 4 cup (1 L) microproof measure with water and cook 4 minutes on HIGH, or to boil, stirring once.
In same measure mix sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Gradually stir in... - 41.8993
Strawberry Sundae Cake
1. Grease a 9-inch layer cake pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat shortening in small bowl of electric mixer at medium speed; gradually beat in the 3/4 cup sugar until mixture is fluffy,... - 43.9392
Raspberry Whip Cake
Shortly before serving, combine all ingredients except cake in deep bowl, and beat with hand or electric beater until light and stiff enough to peak.
Spread thickly over sides and top of each cake layer.
Crushed strawberries may be substituted for... - 29.2492
Layered Cheese Cake
In a mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, butter, almonds and sugar, blending well.
Moisten with the cream.
Press the mixture against the bottom and sides of a well-buttered nine-inch springform pan.
Line the crust with waxed paper and fill with one- half... - 44.1521
This Baked Alaska makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out this irresisitible coffee ice cream, and raspberry sherbet sponge cake with strawberry topping tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Baked Alaska are welcome ! - 40.1098
Place 1/4 cup pudding into each of 4 parfait glasses.
Top with 2 tablespoons berries, and then 2 tablespoons Raspberry Sauce.
Decorate with whole strawberries. - 21.386
Dark Raspberry Cake
Butter and line a 20 cm/8 inch round cake tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush the , paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugars in a mixing bowl until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Sift the flour and... - 46.5444
1. Chill a 2 1/2-quart metal mold, a spoon and a serving plate in freezer.
2. Stir sherbet just to soften.
3. Using chilled spoon quickly spread over bottom and up the sides of mold making sure sherbet comes to top.
4. Refreeze in mold... - 42.7894
Bagatelle Aux Fraises Et Banana
1 Split the sponge into 3 tiers.
2 In a bowl, mix the grand marnier with the stock syrup and apply on the bottom layer using a brush.
3 On the second layer of the sponge, spread raspberry jam and place it on the first layer.
4 Arrange... - 44.4551
Fresh Fruit Terrine With Raspberry Coulis
In a medium saucepan combine the wine, sugar, lemon juice and water.
Bring the mixture to a boil.
Add the peaches and simmer for 15 minutes or until the peaches are very tender.
Drain through a colander, reserving the liquids and solids.
In a food processor... - 42.3387
Honey Vanilla Heart With Raspberry Puree
The night before serving, slit the vanilla bean open lengthwise with a small sharp knife.
With the tip of the knife, scrape the seeds into a mixing bowl.
Add the yogurt, barley malt sweetener, and honey and mix well.
Line a small bowl with a double layer of... - 39.213
Pineapple Raspberry Salad
Dissolve raspberry gelatin in hot water.
Add cold water and pie filling.
Pour in 9x13 inch pan and refrigerate until firm.
Blend cream cheese, drained pineapple and dessert topping to spreadable consistency.
Spread over first layer and refrigerate. - 28.3603
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Prepare and baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. On a work surface sprinkle granulated sugar and unroll the puff pastry sheet, place it on top.
4. Sprinkle additional sugar on top as well, once... - 0
Heat oven to 275 degrees.
Wash, hull and dry perfect strawberries.
Put cake round on cookie sheet.
Spread with 1/3 cup raspberry jam.
Set berries, pointed end up, on top.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until frothy.
Continue beating, adding sugar... - 40.043
Crumb Base Crush biscuits finely.
Combine crushed biscuits with melted butter, blend well.
Line base of 23cm (9in) flan tin with the mixture.
Topping Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, add lemon juice and rind, beat until well combined.
Spread mixture... - 40.8144
Fresh Fruits On Ice
1.Rinse berries; drain excess water and dry them.
2.Take a bowl, put a layer of strawberries in it.
3.Add a sprinkling of sugar on strawberries.
4.Put a layer of raspberries and sprinkle sugar.
5.Put a layer of blueberries on the top and... - 40.0422
Cinnamon Berry Coupe
1) Into the ice cream, stir the cinnamon and freeze in a refrigerator tray till the mixture is firm.
2) Combine together the sliced strawberries, 3 tablespoons of sugar, orange and lemon peel and orange and lemon juice. Chill the mixture.
3) Sieve the... - 45.7473
Berries And Cream Crown
1 In a medium size bowl,dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2 Pour 1/2 cup into a 1-cup measure and stir in cold water, then pour about 1/4 cup into a 6-cup mold.
3 Place the mold in a pan of ice and water to speed up setting.
4 Keep the remaining... - 37.9661
Hot Souffle With Innards Of Red Ice
1 Split the cake horizontally in half into about 1/2 inch thick layers.
2 On a metal or other freezer-to-oven dish, place the 2 halves side by side.
3 Spread the ice cream on top.
4 Place in the freezer.
5 In a bowl, whip the egg whites... - 35.2931
Light Creme Brulee
Preheat the grill to high.
Divide the fruit between 4 ramekins.
Mix together the vanilla essence and yogurt and pour on top of the fruit in each ramekin.
Now add a thin layer of Greek yogurt to each ramekin to prevent the mixture from curdling.
Sprinkle 1 1/2... - 34.0528
1. Prepare the pastry and let it chill for 30 minutes.
2. Let the oven heat to 425°F (220°C/Gas 7) and grease 2 baking trays.
3. Thereafter sprinkle the trays with a little water.
4. On a floured board roll out the pastry to a thin... - 45.449
Macaroon Strawberry Parfait
Arrange in layers in a transparent bowl or individual parfait glasses, top with whipped cream, garnish with fresh strawberries (or raspberries) or crystallized cherry.
Any number of parfaits may be made from this recipe.
Use fresh peaches or peach preserves,... - 28.5158
Strawberry Phyllo Dessert
This is my go-to dessert when I want something impressive and delicious, that doesn’t take too much time and effort. Juicy strawberries are encased in a feather-light, crisp, sweet crust and served warm with a divine raspberry sauce and a cloud of whipped... - 45.5232
Strawberry Gateau has a mouth watering taste. The sugar cane syrup and orange juice gives the Strawberry Gateau yummy taste. - 46.7799
Strawberry Cassis Parfait
Strawberry Cassis Parfait is a delicious dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Strawberry Cassis Parfait recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 29.7963
Strawberry Chambord Yogurt Parfaits
Reserve 4 perfect strawberries.
Puree the remaining strawberries in a food processor or blender.
Add the Chambord, if using, and sugar.
(If the berries are very tart, you may need more sugar.) Chill until ready to serve.
In 4 parfait glasses or stemmed water... - 30.7028
Strawberries With Frosted Ladyfingers
1) In the freezer, place a medium-sized bowl as well as beaters for whipping the cream in order to chill them.
2) Leave the stems of the strawberries on and rinse the berries very gently under running cold water. Put on double thickness of paper... - 39.7672
Dissolve strawberry gelatin in 1 1/3 cups boiling water.
Add frozen strawberries.
Stir gently until fruit thaws and separates.
Chill until thickened.
Pour into an 8-cup mold (star-shaped, if desired), a 9-cup Bundt pan, or straight-sided saucepan.
Chill until... - 39.9327
Spread half of sponge cake slices with preserves, cover with remainder of slices, and arrange alternately with macaroons in a glass dish.
Soak cake thoroughly with wine.
Sprinkle with lemon rind; add almonds, and cover with custard sauce.
Combine cream and... - 36.0739
With a sharp knife, slice the cake into four equal layers.
Place the bottom layer in a large, wide serving dish and sprinkle it generously with about one quarter of the kirsch and one quarter of the maraschino liqueur.
Spread the slice with about one quarter... - 47.0265
Summer Fruit Mousse
1 Layer the fruit in a 2.25 litre/4 pint (10 cup) casserole.
2 Add the water and cover with a lid or plastic wrap, pierced. Microwave on full power for 5 minutes, and immediately stir in the sugar so that it dissolves.
3 Sieve the fruit and fold in the... - 35.34
Combine soy milk, nectarine, and sugar in a blender container.
Cover and blend until smooth; pour mixture into a medium bowl.
Stir in sour cream.
Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Remove seeds and peel mangoes.
Cut fruit into 1/2 -inch cubes (you should have For... - 34.8459
Plantation Coconut Cake
Plantation Coconut Cake is a delightful cake that is sure to win your hearts and taste buds!!!! Serve it as dessert for a grand family dinner, they will love it. Don€™t miss out on this Plantation Coconut Cake recipe! - 49.0399
Caramel Peach And Summer Berry Knickerbocker Glory
1. Halve and stone the peaches and cut each into eights. Set aside in a bowl
2. Use a potato masher to crush most of the raspberries in a bowl with 1 tbsp sugar and lemon juice. Set aside.
3. Half the passion fruits and scoop the insides into a... - 43.9439
Scarlet Summer Pudding
1) Apply butter lightly on one side of each bread slice, keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, place the strawberries and coarsely crush a fork.
3) In a large non-reactive pot, simmer the strawberries for 15 minutes over a medium-low heat until they soften... - 45.9759
Berries Under Meringue
Prepare Orange-Ginger Sauce; set aside.
Place berries close together in a single layer in center of a 10- to 12-inch ovenproof rimmed platter.
Spoon liqueur over berries.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed... - 40.0767
Glittery Engagement Cake
1. Cut the larger cake in half horizontally and sandwich it with the jam and a little of the buttercream. Put the cake on the plate and spread the top and sides with half the remaining buttercream, spreading it in an even layer with a palette knife.
2. Cut... - 29.2938
1. Cut a slice off the top of each cake so they are about 5 cm (2 inches) deep. Cut each cake in half horizontally and sandwich the 4 layers together with half the buttercream and all the jam. Place the cake towards one side of the cake board and spread the... - 36.5426
Angel Berry Trifle
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 10/4 x 5/4-inch sheet pan with oil or butter, then line the pan with waxed or parchment paper, hang the edges slightly and press the paper down into the corners.
3) Sift the flour... - 47.386
Berry Angel Pie
Instead of lemon filling in Lemon Angel Pie (above), spread a layer of halved strawberries or whole raspberries over the first layer of cream. Sprinkle lightly with sugar and cover with second layer of cream. - 11.2208
In a bowl, spread successive layers of half the bread cubes, one third the raspberries, half the brown sugar, half the cream and half the Chantilly cream.
Repeat first 4 steps.
Using a spatula or pastry bag with a nozzle, spread second half Chantilly... - 23.0814
Cut a "lid" off a very ripe melon, using a stainless steel knife.
Take out the seeds with a spoon, but none of the flesh of the melon.
Now fill up the space inside the melon, first with a layer of caster sugar, then a layer of strawberries or raspberries (not... - 19.2052
Berry Parfait And Spaghetti Pesto Fritatta
1. For berry parfait, on a baking sheet put coconut, almond, and cereal.
2. Rub oil on your hand, and then mix the ingredients.
3. Drizzle honey on it, and mix them together.
4. Place cereal mixture in oven for 15 min.
5. In a bowl, combine strawberry... - 77.3225
1. Layer one scoop of ice cream in each of four glasses.
2. Sprinkle the ice cream with a few strawberries, top these strawberries with more ice cream and then layer with more raspberries between the glasses.
3. Cover this with more ice cream and... - 29.2982
Whip the cream until stiff and put in a piping bag.
Place a scoop of ice cream in 4 individual sundae glasses.
Next, spoon in a layer of fruit, crushed if using strawberries, raspberries or loganberries; sliced if using peaches, bananas, mango or... - 26.7753
Three Berry Tart
1. Prepare and bake 10-inch Tart Shell as directed; cool.
2. In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, blend 1 pint strawberries until smooth to make about 1 1/2 cups puree.
3. In 2-quart saucepan, stir water and sugar.... - 39.2733
Orange And Berry Parfaits
In a small saucepan combine water and gelatin; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add orange or pineapple juice concentrate.
Cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes over medium heat or till mixture is boiling.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Stir in low-calorie powdered sweetener;... - 36.1451
Pinwheel Fruit Tart
Pinwheel Fruit Tart has a Superior taste.The Red Currant and Pastry cream gives the Pinwheel Fruit Tart Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 29.4074
Combine egg and milk. Add biscuit mix, sugar, and butter, and stir to blend well. Should be a soft, sticky dough. Add a little more milk, if needed. Pour into a well-greased fluted Mary Ann or flan pan, or into a 9-inch cake pan, and bake about 25 minutes or... - 18.6323
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Into a medium sized bowl, sift the salt, baking powder, flour and soda.
3) Use a pastry blender to cut in the shortening till the mixture is crumbly. Add the buttermilk, all in one go,... - 44.0495
Triple Berry Breakfast Parfait
1. Combine yogurt and cinnamon in small bowl. Combine strawberries, blueberries and raspberries in medium bowl.
2. For each parfait, layer 1/4 cup fruit mixture, 2 tablespoons granola and 1/4 cup yogurt mixture in parfait glass. Repeat layers. Garnish with... - 27.8187
Fresh Citrus Cocktail
Method For the most flavor in fresh citrus cocktail, prepare the juices no sooner than 1 hour be- fore serving.
Just before serving, taste and add sugar, if needed, stir in cracked ice and serve in very cold cocktail glasses.
Fresh ripe fruits are one of the... - 28.1359
Vanilla Cream Pudding With Fruit
1) Use a small mixing bowl, to add the fruits. Combine all the fruits by tossing. Place it aside.
2) In the blender, add milk, pudding mix, yogurt, and vanilla. Process all together in a smooth mixture by scraping down sides, whenever... - 45.2369
A True English Trifle
Line silver or crystal dish with one of the spongecake layers.
Make a border with the ladyfingers, allowing them to protrude 1/2 inch over edge of the dish.
Spread spongecake layer with jam and sprinkle with half of sherry.
Top with second cake layer.
Combine... - 47.669
Low Fat Shortcakes
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Sift flour with baking powder, sugar, and salt.
3. In a measuring cup, beat eggs with oil. Add milk enough to make 1 cup.
4. Mix egg mixture with flour mixture and using a fork, toss the mixture to form... - 43.2416
Berries And Cream
1. Rinse and hull strawberries; dry thoroughly. Cover and chill.
2. Whip cream, using a chilled bowl and chilled beaters, until it forms soft peaks. Add sugar and vanilla extract and beat to form stiff peaks.
3. Spoon whipped cream into parfait glasses and... - 24.3048
Angel Food Celebration Cake
Cut cake horizontally to make 2 layers.
Immediately before serving, top bottom layer with alternating scoops of half the sorbets and frozen yogurt.
Sprinkle with half of the sliced fruits.
Place top layer of cake firmly on the bottom layer, then top with... - 31.6915
1 Lengthwise, split the pound cake into 3 even layers.
2 Sprinkle each layer with 1 tablespoon rum.
3 Spread the bottom layer with 1/4 cup raspberry preserves.
4 Set second layer on top and spread with 1/4 cup apricot preserves.
5 Add the top... - 33.2867
Rainbow Cream Ring
1. To make the Strawberry Sundae Sauce, in a medium-size saucepan combine 1 package of the sliced strawberries and syrup, sugar and water and set remaining strawberries aside.
2. Let it Heat slowly to boil stirring constantly and cook, stirring several... - 37.3669
The Fullyraw Love Bites!
1)For layer 1: In a food processor place dates with dehydrated figs. Add in some carob and cinnamon and process until it reaches a fudge-like consistency.
2)Press this "fudge" into a plate or serving dish.
3)For layer 2: Thinly slice strawberries and... - 0
Remove crusts from bread, cut each bread slice in half.
Combine raspberries and boysenberries in a bowl, allow to thaw; drain, reserve all- 'the juice.
Peel, core and thinly Slice apple.
Combine reserved berry juice, sugar and water in saucepan, stir over low... - 36.8914
Champagne Berry Parfaits
Place 2 cups strawberries in container of an electric blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer strawberry puree to a saucepan.
Add champagne and sugar; stir.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook, uncovered, 30 minutes or until... - 37.8801
Stack dessert crepes one at a time; place layer of applesauce, custard, or preserve between each 2 crepes.
Top with liqueur; cut into quarters with sharp knife. - 21.3428
Prepare fruit and slice or halve according to size.
Sprinkle lemon juice over any likely to brown (such as apples, pears or bananas).
Layer fruit in large serving dish.
Stir honey into wine and pour over fruit.
Leave overnight in refrigerator.
Serve with... - 27.8491
Frozen Yogurt Parfait
1 In a food processoror blender, whirl half of the raspberries with the sugar, lemon juice, and lemon rind for 1 5 seconds or until pureed.
Transferthe puree to a medium-size bowl and stir in the remaining berries.
2 Layer the puree with the frozen yogurt in... - 27.727
Fresh Pineapple Pyramid
This fresh fruit dessert makes an attractive dish on buffet or dinner tables.
Be sure to choose a pineapple with a top of fresh green leaves.
In winter orange or mandarin sections can replace the summer fruit.
Cut the top off the pineapple complete with... - 35.8073
1. Place peaches in bowl; sprinkle with sugar; refrigerate peaches, strawberries; flavor pudding with almond extract, sherry, salt.
2. Arrange slices of pound cake in bottom, along sides of 2-quart serving dish; pour raspberry preserves over bottom; make... - 36.6074
All American Pineapple & Fruit Trifle
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salad.
Cut fruit from shell with knife.
Cut fruit into thin wedges.
Reserve 3 wedges for garnish; combine remaining pineapple wedges with peaches,... - 39.0994
1. Place blueberries, brown sugar and blackcurrant juice in saucepan over a low heat and cook for 5-10 minutes or until berries are tender. Stir in cherries, strawberries and raspberries. Cool.
2. Line a 4 cup / 1 litre/1 3/4 pt pudding basin with bread.... - 36.4939
Sarah’s Summer Torte
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Take 2 baking sheets and line using parchment papers.
3. Make 10-inch circle on each baking sheet.
4. Take a large bowl, beat, using electric mixer tartar, cream, ½ tsp vanilla and egg whites thoroughly for... - 47.0265
Prepare fruits and combine.
Arrange fruit and coconut in layers in serving dish or individual serving dishes; sprinkle each layer with powdered sugar.
Sprinkle coconut on top; drizzle with orange juice.
Chill until served.
Use this idea with other fruit... - 30.0555
Fully Raw Edible Christmas Tree
Put on your tacky Christmas sweater, and lets have holiday fun making FullyRaw Edible Christmas Trees! Forget making unhealthy and fattening gingerbread houses! Bring this dish to the table that everyone will love! Share this recipe and spread the cheer of... - 0
This Patriotic Mold is a very impressive thing - deliciously as well as visually! Give this Patriotic Mold a try and you would soon realize that fruit molds wouldn't come this easy and doesn't come much better! - 43.6065
Summer Fruit Turnovers
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the strawberries, raspberries, sugar, flour, and lemon juice.
Gently stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Place a double layer of phyllo on a... - 40.4452
Celestial Lemon CrÃ¨me
I just love the tangu flavor that lemon adds to my desserts and this Celestial Lemon CrÃ¨me is one among the best lemon flavored pudding I have ever tried. Apart from lemon, the pudding also takes in pineapple and strawberry, making the Celestial Lemon... - 49.563
Rainbow Sherbet Dessert
Rainbow Sherbet Dessert has a fine taste. Rainbow Sherbet Dessert gets its taste from cream mixed with macaroons and fruit sherbets. Rainbow Sherbet Dessert loved by many across the world. - 36.4701
In a small bowl, combine the egg, egg white, sugar, and cornstarch.
Whisk well to combine.
Whisk in 1/2 cup of the milk.
Place the remaining 2 1/2 cups milk in a medium saucepan.
Place over medium heat until warm but not boiling.
Remove from the heat and... - 42.8855
Split the ladyfingers and arrange them on a baking sheet.
Brush with the rum and set aside.
Prepare the vanilla and chocolate puddings, using the milk, according to package directions.
With an electric mixer on high speed, beat the cream with the sugar and... - 42.6884
Very Berry Trifle
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using the skim milk; set aside. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and yogurt with an electric mixer on medium speed till smooth; stir in pudding.
2. To assemble the trifle, in a 3-quart glass bowl... - 31.1871
White Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
1. Add pudding mix to milk; beat with wire whisk or electric mixer 2 minutes. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until thickened. Beat whipping cream in small deep bowl with electric mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into pudding.
2. In... - 24.798
Chocolate Berry Trifle
Chocolate Berry Trifle has a fine taste. Chocolate Berry Trifle gets its taste from pie filling. Chocolate Berry Trifle is loved by many people. - 38.0207
Fresh Berry Syrup
Line strainer or colander with double layer of damp cheesecloth.
Set over large bowl.
Combine berries and water in medium saucepan and bring slowly to boiling point.
Reduce heat and cook very slowly for exactly 10 minutes.
Transfer to cheesecloth-lined... - 34.815
Sun Cooked Preserves
Wash berries, pick over and weigh.
Combine sugar and water and cook until it spins a thread (228Â° F.); remove from heat.
Add berries and let stand overnight.
Then skim berries from sirup and place in deep platters in a single layer.
Cook sirup again to... - 28.5539
Frosted Berries is an easy to make recipe. Frosted Berries tastes simple. Frosted Berries should be tried by berries lovers. - 36.1396
1 Preheat the oven at 450 degrees farenheit /230 degrees celsius.
2 Make the meringue - In a clean dry bowl, put the egg whites and beat until stiff and peaky.
3 Gradually add the caster sugar and whisk until the mixture is stiff and glossy.
4... - 35.6408
French Toast With Fruit Sauce
To make the French toast: In a shallow bowl large enough to hold the bread in a single layer, beat together the egg, egg white, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well mixed.
Add the bread and turn to coat both sides.
Let soak while you prepare the... - 42.9864
Old Fashioned Trifle
To make the custard, scald the milk in the top of a double boiler over direct medium heat until little bubbles form around the edge.
Beat the egg yolks and blend in the sugar and salt.
Pour 1/2 cup of the hot milk into the yolks, stirring well.
Stir back into... - 45.7162
Summer Berry Cake
Three layers of poundcake with savory pudding and fruits In-between. Topped with whipped cream and more delicious fruits. - 32.7698
Red And White Fruit Mould
Drain fruit cocktail, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 2 cups.
Heat 1 cup of mixture to boiling; add raspberry gelatin and stir to dissolve.
Then add remaining syrup mixture.
Pour gelatin mixture into a 6 1/2- or 7-cup mold, or pour equal amounts... - 36.2332
Cut cake into 2-inch-thick slices and cut slices into l-by-4-inch strips.
Spread preserves over one side of each strip.
Arrange half the cake, jam-side up, in the bottom of a 12-cup serving bowl.
Sprinkle with half the sherry.
Arrange half the fruit over the... - 32.6994
Old English Sherry Trifle
1. Slice cake horizontally into half.
2. Sandwich the cake with a layer of jam in the middle.
3. Cut the cake sandwich into 1-inch squares.
4. Arrange one-third of the squares on the bottom of a large, rectangular, glass dessert bowl.
5. Moisten the... - 48.7959
Peanut Brittle Cake
1. With knife, slice frozen pound cake horizontally into 3 layers.
2. In small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat cream until soft peaks form. Set aside 1 tablespoon ground peanut brittle; fold remaining peanut brittle into whipped cream.
3. To assemble... - 25.7745
Mix together all fruits and nuts.
Prepare vanilla pudding as directed on pudding package.
Arrange a layer of sponge cake slices in a large glass bowl.
Top with a layer of mixed fruits and nuts, and sprinkle with brandy
Continue in layers until about 2 inches... - 40.7146