- » Layer Potato Casserole
Layer Potato Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layer potato casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layer potato casserole recipes.
Five-layer Potato Casserole
1. In a nonstick 9 x 13 pan, layer the following: sliced onions, lean ground beef, sliced precooked potatoes, corn, and cream of mushroom soup combined with 1 soup can water.
2. Cover with foil and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
3. There are as many... - 24.2166
You May Also Like!
Layered Spam And Sweet Potato Casserole
1. In 1 qt. glass casserole slice half the sweet potatoes.
2. Layer with half pineapple, half the spam and repeat again.
3. In a bowl mix brown sugar and mustard.
4. Sprinkle over top and dot with butter.
5. Microwave (high), covered, 5 minutes,... - 36.4762
Layered Beef Potato Casserole
Crumble ground chuck into 2qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 5 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color, stirring after 3 minutes.
Pour off excess fat.
Season meat with marjoram, salt and pepper.
Arrange one half of the potato slices... - 35.9984
Savory Sweet Potato Layered Casserole
It just isn't a fall holiday without a sinful sweet potato casserole. Forget recipes that just season mashed sweet potatoes with sugar and spice before baking. This recipe is unlike any other sweet potato casserole you have ever had. Fresh sweet potatoes are... - 143.057
Casserole In Six Layers
In a greased 2-quart casserole, arrange layers of potatoes, celery, ground beef, and green pepper, seasoning with salt and monosodium glutamate.
Pour over vegetable juices.
Garnish with green pepper slices.
Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 1 1/2... - 34.3728
Layered Beef Casserole
1. Crumble ground beef in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Drain; stir, and season with salt and pepper. Layer 1 sliced potato on top of beef, then green pepper, onion and second potato. Po - 25.7946
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a skillet and add shortening into it. Fry the beef in it until it turns brown and soft.
3. Take a 3-quart casserole and rub it with cut garlic cloves and oil.
4. Spread a layer of half the meat,... - 47.2615
Quick Scalloped Potatoes
Following procedure for baking potatoes
Cook potatoes at HIGH 10 to 11 minutes, or until potatoes are almost tender.
Let stand 5 minutes; peel and slice.
Meanwhile, in 4-cup glass measure, combine butter, onion, salt and pepper.
Cook at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2... - 38.5315
Sweet Potato Layer
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Lightly grease the bottom of a casserole dish.
3) In a small bowl, crumble stock cubes and mix with the water.
4) In the bottom of the casserole dish, place half the potatoes in single layer.
5)... - 42.3189
Quick Fix Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Place the dried potatoes from the package in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix the undiluted soup with the water, the sauce packet from the potato package, and the garlic pepper until well blended. Drizzle just a little of this soup... - 29.0393
Layered Beef Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Saute ground beef, onions, and green pepper together until beef is browned. Drain fat. Add salt; mix well.
3. Place sliced potato in bottom of 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
4. Alternate layers of carrots, rice, and meat.
5. Pour... - 34.3628