- » Layer Potato Casserole
Layer Potato Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layer potato casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layer potato casserole recipes.
Five-layer Potato Casserole
1. In a nonstick 9 x 13 pan, layer the following: sliced onions, lean ground beef, sliced precooked potatoes, corn, and cream of mushroom soup combined with 1 soup can water.
2. Cover with foil and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
3. There are as many... - 26.5156
You May Also Like!
Layered Spam And Sweet Potato Casserole
1. In 1 qt. glass casserole slice half the sweet potatoes.
2. Layer with half pineapple, half the spam and repeat again.
3. In a bowl mix brown sugar and mustard.
4. Sprinkle over top and dot with butter.
5. Microwave (high), covered, 5 minutes,... - 36.8321
Layered Beef Potato Casserole
Crumble ground chuck into 2qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 5 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color, stirring after 3 minutes.
Pour off excess fat.
Season meat with marjoram, salt and pepper.
Arrange one half of the potato slices... - 37.7332
Savory Sweet Potato Layered Casserole
It just isn't a fall holiday without a sinful sweet potato casserole. Forget recipes that just season mashed sweet potatoes with sugar and spice before baking. This recipe is unlike any other sweet potato casserole you have ever had. Fresh sweet potatoes are... - 125.346
Scalloped Potatoes With Bacon And Gruyere
1. Line a dinner plate with 2 paper towels. Arrange bacon slices, side by side, on paper towels; cover bacon with another paper towel. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 3 minutes, until bacon is crisp. Remove bacon from plate to another paper towel to drain; set... - 29.3947
Layered Beef Casserole
1. Crumble ground beef in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Drain; stir, and season with salt and pepper. Layer 1 sliced potato on top of beef, then green pepper, onion and second potato. Po - 28.4659
Quick Fix Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Place the dried potatoes from the package in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix the undiluted soup with the water, the sauce packet from the potato package, and the garlic pepper until well blended. Drizzle just a little of this soup... - 30.3736
Casserole In Six Layers
In a greased 2-quart casserole, arrange layers of potatoes, celery, ground beef, and green pepper, seasoning with salt and monosodium glutamate.
Pour over vegetable juices.
Garnish with green pepper slices.
Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 1 1/2... - 35.071
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a skillet and add shortening into it. Fry the beef in it until it turns brown and soft.
3. Take a 3-quart casserole and rub it with cut garlic cloves and oil.
4. Spread a layer of half the meat,... - 47.481
Layered Beef Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Saute ground beef, onions, and green pepper together until beef is browned. Drain fat. Add salt; mix well.
3. Place sliced potato in bottom of 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
4. Alternate layers of carrots, rice, and meat.
5. Pour... - 36.2215
Quick Scalloped Potatoes
Following procedure for baking potatoes
Cook potatoes at HIGH 10 to 11 minutes, or until potatoes are almost tender.
Let stand 5 minutes; peel and slice.
Meanwhile, in 4-cup glass measure, combine butter, onion, salt and pepper.
Cook at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2... - 40.8419