- » Layer Pecan Pie
Layer Pecan Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layer pecan pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layer pecan pie recipes.
Layered Pecan Cream Pie
Combine cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg, lemon flavoring and salt; blend until smooth and creamy.
Spread in pastry shell; sprinkle with pecans.
Combine remaining ingredients; beat until well-blended.
Pour over cream cheese mixture and pecans.
Preheat oven to 375... - 39.1092
Layered Icebox Dessert
In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, egg, butter and pecans.
Press into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Cool completely (as crust cools, it will fall... - 46.9285
Downside-up Apple Pecan Pie
A rare Downside up Apple Pecan pie an absolute delight this festive season.Apple pecan Pie with caramel pecan layer flavored with nutmegs,lemon juice & cinnamon.Apple Pecan pie that you will never miss. - 49.9749
Easy Pumpkin Pecan Pie
FOR PUMPKIN LAYER:COMBINE pumpkin, sugar, egg and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl.
Spread over bottom of pie shell.
FOR PECAN LAYER:COMBINE corn syrup, sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla in same bowl; stir in nuts.
Spoon over pumpkin layer.
BAKE in preheated... - 36.3332
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 125.229
Lemon Layer Pie
Prepare pastry; divide pastry in half.
Roll out one of the portions to 1/8 inch thickness.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
Divide the remaining pastry in... - 42.7156
Spiced Pumpkin Pie With Pecan Pastry Crust
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the flour, pecans, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening, and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just... - 45.2863
Kentucky Derby Pie
This recipe is amazing and makes me feel like I’m at the derby like last year. This pie is everywhere at the derby and I have to say that I ate a little too much of it! This recipe is so easy there’s really no way to screw it up! - 110.659
Classic Pumpkin Pie With Candied Pecan Topping
For crust, prepare according to instructions
Roll and press crust into 9-inch glass pie plate.
Do not bake.
Heat oven to 350° F.
For filling, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg and cloves in... - 45.4979
Mystery Pecan Pie
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) In 9-inch glass pie plate for One-Crust Filled Pie, place pie crust.
3) In small bowl, with electric mixer beat all cream cheese layer ingredients on low speed until well blended and smooth.
4) Add... - 46.9723
Banana Rum Pie
Banana Rum Pie is simply one of the most delicious pie I have come across. I prepare it for my tots and husband on days that they hace bee good..lol!! Serve the Banana Rum Pie for your family and see how it helps to wrap them around your fingers! - 47.5743
Butterscotch Chocolate Pie
Combine the dry butterscotch pudding mix, 2/3 cup of the dry milk powder and 1 1/4 cups of the water in a medium bowl; whisk well to blend.
Pour into the pie crust.
Combine the dry chocolate pudding mix, the remaining 2/3 cup dry milk powder and the remaining... - 34.2095
Five Layer Cookie Triangles
Cookie triangles with sumptuous filling layer of powdered biscuit, nuts, raisins, condensed milk and chocolate chips! All in a pan, and baked in the solar cooker! Watch this video, with a note that there is no audio! Watch and see for yourself! - 53.3092
White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Tart
1. Preheat oven to 400°F adn place the cookie sheet in the middle oven rack and the pie crust in a 10" tart pan with removable bottom
2. In the crust lined pan, make layers of cranberries, pecans and baking chips; in a bowl, beat eggs... - 43.1213
White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Tart
1. Heat the oven to 400ÂºF, place cookie sheet in the middle rack; place the pie crust in a 10" tart pan
2. In the rcust lined pan, layer cranberries and baking chips; beat eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, flour and orange peel together... - 41.1366
Buttermilk Pecan Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Place the butter in a large shallow roasting pan and put in the oven to melt. Meanwhile, in a pie plate, whisk the buttermilk and egg. On a piece of wax paper, toss the flour, with the ground pecans, sesame seeds, paprika, salt,... - 34.6389
1. Melt butter or margarine in a heavy, medium-size skillet; stir in sugar and pecans. Cook over medium heat, stirring several times, 4 minutes, or until mixture starts to turn golden.
2. Spread mixture on a sheet of foil or waxed paper; let stand until cool... - 25.6665
Tipsy Mud Pie
Combine cookie crumbs and butter, stirring well; press into a buttered 10-inch pieplate.
Combine sliced banana and lemon juice, tossing gendy; drain.
Arrange banana in a single layer over chocolate crust Cover and freeze until firm.
Combine ice cream,... - 33.5484
Rainbow Ice Cream Pie
This Rainbow Icecream Pie is an all-time favorite among kids. Surprise your kids with this quick and easy to make recipe for Rainbow Icecream Pie and let them relish every bite of it! - 44.2715
Mississippi Mud Pie
Melt chocolate in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add confectioners' sugar and next 4 ingredients.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and let mixture cool.
Spread 1/2 cup chocolate sauce in graham cracker... - 43.7047
Combine cracker crumbs and pecans.
Add baking powder to egg whites.
Beat until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar and vanilla.
Continue beating until egg whites are very stiff and glossy, but not dry.
Fold in cracker mixture.
Turn into 1 9-inch... - 36.8112
Praline Pumpkin Pie
Preheat oven to 375°.
Roll out pie pastry to a 12 inch circle.
Fit into 9 inch pie plate.
Turn edge under; flute.
Combine butter and brown sugar; beat until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in chopped pecans.
Spoon into pie shell.
Bake 10 minutes.
Cool 10... - 45.2574
Apple Pie On The Run
1. Use an ice cream scoop for both the pie and ice cream. Place a small scoop of pie in the bottom of a waffle cone. Layer 1 small scoop of ice cream, 1 small scoop of pie, 1 scoop of ice cream, 1 scoop of pie, and finish with a nicely rounded scoop of ice... - 22.687
Strawberry Nut Pie
Spoon ice cream into baked crust.
Mix together strawberries-, sugar and toasted nuts; layer over ice cream.
Remove from freezer to refrigerator 10 minutes before serving time for easier slicing. - 27.9592
Holiday Favorite Angelic Frozen Coconut Caramel Pie
If you are looking for a delicious, make-ahead dessert recipe that will make an ideal addition to your dinner party, this is it. This delightfully indulgent dessert by Betty is a breeze to make, and is a perfect way to round off a special meal. Stream the... - 95.3509
Praline Pumpkin Pie
1. Make praline layer: Prepare the piecrust mix, or make single-crust pastry from your own favorite recipe. Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate; trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under, flush with... - 36.8883
French Blueberry Pie
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; add sugar gradually.
Mix crackers, vinegar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, baking powder and pecans together; fold in egg whites.
Spread mixture into buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
Prepare... - 43.5909
Banana Split Cream Pie
Layer the banana and strawberries in the graham cracker shell.
Combine the dry vanilla pudding mix, dry strawberry gelatin mix and 1 1/3 cups of the Mountain Dew in a saucepan over medium heat.
Cook until thickened and mixture starts to boil, stirring... - 43.7075
Salmon Crunch Pie
Combine the flour, salt, paprika and butter in a food processor container and pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Pulse in the cheddar cheese and pecans.
Set aside 1/2 cup of the flour mixture for a topping.
Press the remaining mixture in the bottom... - 41.0116
French Silk Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 300.
2.In a bowl add egg whites, salt, cream of tartar and beat them with electric mixter, till the mixture becomes soflt and foamy.
3. Add sugar to this mixture and beat it till the mixture starts forming stiff... - 48.224
Praline Creme Pumpkin Pie
Over the years I have mastered the art of making Praline Creme Pumpkin Pie which I was taught by my family elders. If it is an impressive Dessert that you require, then this dish is the answer. It is always prepared with pumpkin as the key ingredient. Tasty... - 49.3191
Crush vanilla wafers and spread half the crumbs on the bottom of a 9-inch square or 8 by 10-inch pan.
Cream sugar with butter; add eggs, one at a time, and beat well.
Spread egg mixture over vanilla wafer layer.
Cover with blueberry pie filling.
Spread... - 39.6757
Maple Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. To make the filling, in a mixing bowl, mix together crushed gingersnaps, sugar, pecans, melted butter, flour, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Place the pie shell on a baking sheet.
4. Layer half the apple slices... - 47.7835
Lemon Raspberry Pie
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Press pecans into bottom of pie crust-lined pan.
Generously prick crust with fork.
Bake at 450°F.... - 42.9373
Rainbow Ice Cream Pie
1. In a saucepan add candied fruits, pecans, corn syrup, sugar and orange juice and boil it. Reduce the heat and boil it for another minute.
2. When done remove from heat and fold in rum flavoring. Combine the mixture well and then chill it.
3. Fold... - 46.0325
Christmas Green Mint Pie
1 In a medium-size bowl, blend the shortbread crumbs, pecans, brown sugar and butter or margarine .
2 Press the mixture firmly over the bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate.
3 Bake in a slow oven at 325 degrees for 10 minutes, or until set.
4 ... - 48.1121
Alaska Mint Pie
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) In a medium-size bowl, mix shortbread crumbs, pecans, brown sugar, and butter or margarine.
3) Press it firmly at the base and side of a 9-inch pie plate.
4) Bake in oven for 10 minutes, or until set.
5)... - 46.1575
A Rich Turkey Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2)In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Saute the sliced mushrooms for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the salad greens into a bowl. Sprinkle the dillweed on top. Refrigerate.
4) Whip the cream and transfer... - 41.4634
Fudge Nut Sundae Pie
1) Into the blender, add in the shelled cashews, pecans or walnuts.
2) Using the Stir Blade, pulse till the nuts are finely chopped.
3) Transfer the chopped nuts into a bowl.
4) Spoon half the amount of the vanilla ice cream into the chilled pecan... - 37.5722
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Layer a 9-inch pan with pie crust.
3) Whisk eggs, sugar, molasses, salt, and butter together and cook slowly until sugar is dissolved and mixture has syrupy consistency.
4) Now add... - 42.845
Fruit Cake Pie
1.Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Layer the pastry over 10-inch pie pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl combine chopped candied fruit, dates, and chopped pecans. Mix them well and put it over the pastry shell.
4. In a bowl mix butter and... - 47.9102
Easy Caramel Sweet Potato Pie
This is a reprint of the recipe from The Sweet Potato Lover’s Cookbook: More than 100 ways to enjoy one of the world’shealthiest s foods by Lyniece North Talmadge and Madeleine Watt (Cumberland House; November 2010; 9781402239113; $14.99 U.S./ $17.99 CAN;... - 30.3116
Cream Cheese Brownie Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 As per the package directions, place the pie crust in 9-inch pie pan for one-crust filled pie.
3 In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 of the eggs.
4 Beat well until... - 43.8669
Homemade Billy Miner Pie
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make Homemade Billy Miner Pie - a favorite Canadian Ice Cream dessert from The Keg restaurant. - 0
Guilt-free Sweet Potato Pie Cookies With Orange Glaze
Who says you only need meat to make pies. Try this video to prepare cinnamon flavored sweet potato pie. It is rich and creamy with a crisp crust. This makes a great impact on any dinner menu. The best part of this recipe is the orange glaze. It brings in... - 134.394
Cherry Pudding Cake
Mix together pie filling and almond extract.
Spread in the bottom of a 9 inch round glass cake dish.
Cut butter into dry cake mix using a pastry blender or 2 knives.
Sprinkle over top of pie filling.
Sprinkle nuts over top.
Microwave 12 to 15 minutes.
Give... - 34.509
Spread the pie filling in the bottom of a buttered 9 inch square baking dish.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Combine the dry cake mix, chopped nuts and melted butter in a bowl and mix well; mixture will be crumbly.
Sprinkle evenly over the pie filling.
Bake at... - 26.1756
Apple Coffee Cake
Place the pie filling in a bowl and stir in the cinnamon.
Combine the flour, sugar, milk, softened margarine, baking powder, salt and eggs in a large mixing bowl and beat at low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat at medium speed for 2... - 39.04
Crunchy Apricot Cake
Spread pie filling in bottom of 9x9x2-inch baking dish.
Combine cake mix, water, and egg.
Beat 4 minutes at medium speed on electric mixer.
Pour over pie filling; sprinkle with coconut and pecans.
Drizzle melted butter over top.
Bake in 350° oven for 40... - 30.7574
Pistachio Swirl Cake
In small mixing bowl, combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon.
Grease 12-cup fluted ring dish.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup pecan mixture.
Tilt dish to coat.
Reserve remaining pecan mixture.
In large mixing bowl, combine remaining... - 47.9331
Jiffy Butterscotch Torte
Prepare frosting mix according to package directions; stir in vanilla.
Fold in graham-cracker crumbs, butterscotch pieces, coconut, and pecans.
Turn into greased 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or till lightly browned.
Cut in... - 35.6077
Whipped Cherry Torte
Whipped cherry torte is a delicious and creamy dessert made with a pie crust base. Prepared with crust mix, pecans, eggs and vanilla, the whipped cherry torte is filled with cherries and flavored liquer along with frosting can be served right away or chilled... - 46.1803
Preheat oven to 350°.
Slice onions into 1/4-inch thick rings.
Steam onions, rings intact, for 5 minutes.
Place 1/2 of the steamed onions in the bottom of casserole dish keeping rings intact.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon pepper over onions.
Layer 1/2 of the cheese... - 42.2642
Bananas Foster Tart
1 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
2 As per the package directions, prepare pie crust for one-crust baked shell using 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
3 If using tart pan, trim the edges if necessary.... - 43.3983
In a medium bowl, combine the flour and salt; cut in shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add enough water to shape dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to fit a 12-in.pizza pan.
Flute edges; prick bottom and sides with... - 44.0263
Easy Cherry Delight
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" pan.
Combine flour and butter or margar-garine in a bowl.
Cut butter or margarine into flour with knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add pecans and mix well.
Press in an... - 41.4812
Spring Time Blueberry & Pineapple Cake
Transform your spring bounties into an irresistible treat with Betty's blueberry and pineapple cake. This decadent seasonal sweet might appear easy to make, but surprisingly it's quite a cinch. Betty makes an elegant cake that is just perfect for any... - 95.1259
Mary Lou's Easy Sticky Ring
Butter pan well. Spread pecan halves in butter so that rounded side is down. (Chopped nuts may be used.) Drop rolls in pan to form a single layer. Blend together pudding mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over rolls, covering each one. Use all the... - 17.0259
1. Cream butter or margarine and the 3 tablespoons 10X sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl; stir in flour gradually, then pecans, until well blended. Chill until firm.
2. Roll, a teaspoonful at a time, into marble-size balls; place, 2 inches apart, on... - 22.7194
Banana Nut Cream Tart
1. For filling in the top of a double boiler, combine sugar and flour and then add half and half, eggs and butter.
2. Place over simmering water and stirring frequently cook about 20 minutes until thick enough to coat back of a spoon.
3. Stir in... - 44.5774
Creamy Eggnog Dessert
Preheat oven to 350°F For crust, combine cake mix, butter and pecans.
Reserve 1/2 cup mixture.
Press remaining mixture into bottom of 13x9x2-inch pan.
Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until surface is firm.
Toast reserved 1/2 cup mixture on... - 43.036
Rava Reviews Coconut Cake
Cake: Grease and flour three 9-inch layer pans.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Blend cake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs and oil in large mixing bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 4 minutes.
Stir in coconut and walnuts.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake 35... - 43.7967
Creamy Cinnamon Apple Cake
Dessert lovers, pay attention! Here is something that will not just interest you but bowl you over! Creamy Cinnamon Apple Cake is one of the most delicious and heavenly cake that you have ever tasted. The frosting of maple cream and the topping of toasted... - 128.759
Best Pound Cake
Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
With electric mixer at low speed, blend just to moisten, scraping sides of bowl often.
Then beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
Pour batter into 2 greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pans.
Bake in preheated 350Â° oven... - 33.1125
Banana Split Pudding
To reserved pineapple liquid, add enough water to make 1-1/2 cups.
In large bowl, combine Eagle Brand Milk and pudding with reserved liquid.
Mix and beat well.
Chill 10 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon 1-1/2 cups pudding into 3-4 quart... - 43.9603
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease 12 muffin pan cups.
3) In a large mixer bowl sift together flour, baking soda, and pumpkin-pie spice.
4) Fold in brown sugar, butter or margarine and milk.
5) Beat at low speed 1 1/2... - 45.7992
Cranberry Ribbon Salad
1. Add enough water to reserved pineapple juice to make 2 1/2 cups liquid. Place in 2-quart casserole. Heat, covered, on Full Power for 6 to 9 minutes, or until boiling.
2. Stir in strawberry flavored gelatin, until dissolved. Add drained pineapple, cranberry... - 35.3061