- » Layer Cheese Loaf
Layer Cheese Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Layer Cheese Loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Layer Cheese Loaf recipes.
Layered Parmesan Loaf
Separate biscuits; dip tops in melted butter, then in cheese.
Arrange, cheese side up, overlapping in 2 rows on baking sheet.
Bake at 450° about 12 minutes. - 24.8639
Layered Parmesan Loaf
Dip biscuits in melted butter, then in cheese.
Arrange, overlapping, in 2 rows on baking sheet.
Bake in 475 Â° oven for 8-10 minutes. - 21.3956
Layered French Loaf
In a small bowl, combine olives and cheese; set aside.
In a second small bowl, combine ham, mustard, mayonnaise and pickle relish; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Cut bread lengthwise into 3 equal slices.
Spread olive mixture evenly over cut side... - 40.0797
Zucchini-layered Meat Loaf
Prepare basic meat loaf except spread 1/3 of the mixture evenly in ungreased loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
Sprinkle half each of the cheese, zucchini and pimiento in layers on mixture to within 1/2 inch of sides of pan; repeat.
Top with remaining meat mixture,... - 26.4841
Cold Cut Sandwich
This Appian Sampler is a sumptuous meal for a hungry stomach ! Dig into chunks of this incredibly delicious layered sandwich at your next meal and tell me what you think about it ! Your suggestions for the Appian Sampler are welcome ! - 40.2628
Layered Turkey Florentine Loaf
In medium mixing bowl, combine all turkey layer ingredients.
Unwrap spinach and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until defrosted.
Drain thoroughly, pressing to remove excess moisture.
In small mixing bowl, comb - 39.5746
Twin Dagwood On A Skewer
Twin Dagwoods On A Skewer is a fanciful meat and cheese sandwiches pair that you'll simply love ! Though the arrangement of the irresistible sandwich pairs on the skewers might take a bit of time and effort, you'll be more than glad to know that your guests... - 31.2075
Big Wheel Sandwich Loaf
Big Wheel Sandwich Loaf is layered sandwich. The first layer has horseradish with beef, second layer consist of mayonnaise and cheese, ham and mustard goes in in third layer, fourth layer is got bacon and tomatoes, fifth and the last layer is got cheese. Big... - 44.9545
Two Tone Lite Ricotta Loaf
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold milk; let stand 5 minutes.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Pepper Layer: In food processor, puree ricotta with roasted red peppers and their juice, salt and pepper.
Add 1/2 cup dissolved... - 42.6006
Layered Cheese Pate
Combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning, and pepper in a mixing bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Line a lightly oiled 6- x 4- x 2-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving a 2-inch overhang on each side.
Carefully spread about... - 39.7887
Layered Cheese Torta With Pesto
Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter until smoothly blended.
Cut two 18-inch squares of cheesecloth (or an 18-inch square of muslin); moisten with water, wring dry, and lay out flat, 1 on top of the other.
Use cloth to smoothly line a 5- to... - 38.1272
Pesto Flavored Cheese Loaf
Italian style food is always great! In this video, Janet demonstrates a pesto cheese loaf. A great dish which is low cal. Janet gives you all the nutritional facts on all the food being added and is great information to have! Watch and learn! - 132.637
Cheese-filled Meat Loaf
The cheese filled meatloaf is a cheese and meat layered loaf that can be microwaved for a quick meal. Made with hamburger meat and breadcrumbs flavored with pizza sauce and garlic, the meat is layered with cottage cheese along with veggies like mushrooms and... - 47.2
Cheese Filled Meat Loaf
Combine all ingredients except cheese; mix well.
Divide meat mixture in thirds.
Pat 1/3 in bottom of 9 1/2 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan; cover with half the cheese.
Repeat layers, ending with meat.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour. - 35.9465
Saute celery and onion in butter or margarine until tender.
Remove from heat, and stir in macaroni, soup, milk and egg.
Alternate layers of macaroni mixture and cheese in greased 9" x 5" x 3" loaf dish, ending with cheese.
Cover with foil, and place in pan of... - 34.7925
Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 4 to 6 minutes. Place in greased bowl, turning to grease top. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 30 to 45 minutes. (With Rapid Rise Yeast, omit rise; proceed... - 32.3717
Meat Loaf With Cheese Stuffing
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix ground beef, crumbs, onions and green pepper lightly into eggs.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese and pars- ley; mix lightly.
Divide mixture into three parts; pat 1 part into large loaf pan.
Cover with overlapping cheese... - 45.3043
Two Tone Ricotta Loaf
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup cold milk; let stand 5 minutes.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
For Pepper Layer, in food processor combine ricotta, roasted red peppers and their juice, salt and black pepper.
Process... - 43.9738
Two Tone Lite Ricotta Loaf
1. Take a small saucepan, add cold milk and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2. Let stand 5 minutes and stir over low heat such that the gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. For making the pepper Layer in food processor, puree ricotta with... - 48.5404
Cottage Cheese Salmon Loaf
1) Lightly oil a 1 1/2 qt loaf pan and place aside.
2) Remove the skin and bones from the salmon. Flake and place aside.
3) In a bowl, pour in half of the milk.
4) Add gelatin to soften.
5) In a saucepan, pour in remaining milk and heat... - 42.725
Ribbon Cheese Loaf
1. In each package there are 12 rolls, so separate them and split into 3 rounds each. It is simpler to work with 8 rolls or 24 rounds, enough for 1 layer of a loaf at a time. The rounds may not be evenly thick but that does not matter as it wont affect... - 34.073
Pepperoni And Cheese Loaf
Thaw dough, and allow to rise according to package directions.
Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface to a 15 x 12 inch rectangle.
Combine 1 egg and Parmesan cheese, stirring well; spread dough with egg mixture, leaving a 1/2 inch margin at edges.
Layer... - 36.408
Perfection Cheese Loaf
1. Dissolve gelatin in hot water, stir in cold water and lemon juice and divide in half.
2. Chill one half until syrupy and keep other half at room temperature.
3. Fold vegetables into syrupy gelatin, pour into 8-cup mold and chill until firm.
4. In a... - 44.0874
Ham & Cheese Sandwich Loaf
Cut bread in half horizontally.
Hollow out the top and bottom halves, leaving 1/2-in. shells.
In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, peppers, celery and onions in oil until tender.
Remove from the heat; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, Italian seasoning and... - 44.7994
Cheese Macaroni Loaf
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.In a pot, cook macaroni in boiling salted water until tender
3.Also cook parsley, onion and green pepper in fat until tender
4.Drain water from macaroni
5.In buttered baking dish, place a... - 41.0583
Coconut Cheese Sandwich Loaf
1. Using a fork, cream 6 oz cheese to a soft, smooth mixture. Mix in ¾ cup coconut and mayonnaise.
2. Trim off the bread crusts and slice each of the loaf into 5 even pieces.
3. Spread half the cheese mixture atop a whole wheat slice and place a... - 44.1075
Family Favorite - Cheddar Crown Loaf
If you are making a concerted habit of baking your own bread for the family, this cheddar crown bread is a must-try. Watch Angie use a mixer fitted with a dough hook to make this impressive 32 dinner roll crown with effortless ease. If you like using your... - 124.88
Egg Salmon Ribbon Loaf
Trim crusts from bread; slice lengthwise into 4 layers.
Spread first layer with Salmon Spread; arrange tomato slices on second layer and spread Egg Salad Spread on third layer.
Assemble loaf, using 2 spatulas to support layers.
Wrap in foil;... - 44.114
Potato And Zucchini Fish Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking
2. Mix garlic, parsley, and pepper.
3. Place fish in a dish and sprinkle with half of garlic mixture, and sprinkle lemon juice and oregano
4. Cover the dish and marinate for a minimum of 20 minutes in... - 44.1597
Frosted Ribbon Loaf
1. Lengthwise slice bread into 3 layers; cut and discard crust.
2. Butter bread slices with softened butter.
3. On the first layer, spread ham salad filling and spread second layer with Egg Salad Filling.
4. Using 2 spatulas, assemble... - 41.2063
Parmesan Appetizer Loaf
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, sugar, salt, egg, 1/4 cup butter and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 5... - 44.614
Frosted Ribbon Loaf
For Ham Filling combine first 5 ingredients.
For Egg Filling combine next 5 ingredients.
Slice bread lengthwise in 3 layers; trim crusts; butter slices.
Spread first slice, buttered side up, with ham filling, second with egg filling; end with third... - 42.189
Hearthside Sandwich Loaf
About 45 minutes before supper:
1. With fingers or vegetable parer, gently peel off thin layer from top crust of bread. With long, sharp knife, make 6 slightly diagonal cuts, at equal intervals, from top almost through to bottom of loaf.
2. Start heating oven... - 42.1192
A terrine makes such impressive appetizer and this one is surely destined to a part of your Italian table for a summer Sunday brunch with family and friends. This gorgeous cold terrine made of layers of roasted eggplant, mozzarella cheese, roasted peppers and... - 115.412
Include the superly delicious and filling Champ into your breakfast menu ! You'll surely fall for this layered vegetable cheese and meat sandwich. Top it up with your favorite savory sauce and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Champ are... - 38.3022
Layered Picnic Club Sandwich
Cut bread in half horizontally; hollow out center of each half, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Spread 1/3 cup creamy Italian dressing into each shell; line bottom shell with lettuce.
Into bottom shell, layer cheese, roast beef, remaining dressing, turkey, then... - 28.85
1. In a cup of cold water, dissolve the gelatin.
2. Stand the gelatin on hot water to dissolve it completely.
3. Allow to cool and chill till partially set
4. Beat the gelatin till its light and fluffy
5. Stir in the cottage cheese, chopped onion, the... - 38.4157
Tomato Aspic Layer
This Tomato Aspic Layer is owrth a trial. Closely follow this extremely simple recipe to make your own Tomato Aspic Layer! - 38.8036
Tomato Aspic Layer
Sprinkle gelatin over 1 1/2 cups cold water in 2 1/2 -quart saucepan.
Place over low heat; stir constantly until gelatin dissolves, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in remaining 1/2 cup cold water and other remaining ingredients.
Cool if necessary to... - 39.3187
Cut bread into 1-inch slices almost to bottom crust.
Brush between slices with catsup.
Layer salami, bolo- gna and cheese between slices.
Wrap loaf in foil.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes, or until heated through. - 31.1307
Bubble Sandwich Loaf
Combine chicken, watercress, celery and enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Season to taste with salt and pepper; chill.
Blend cream cheese cucumber, dill and desired amount of food coloring.
Combine eggs, olives, mustard and enough mayonnaise to moisten;... - 43.6421
Frosty Cranberry Loaf
Combine softened cheese, sugar, and dash salt; beat till fluffy; fold in whipped cream.
Break up cranberry sauce with a spoon; fold into cream mixture.
.Spoon half this mixture over bottom of 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf dish.
Arrange cake slices, in a... - 30.3878
Zebra Peanut Sandwich Loaf
1. To prepare bread trim the crust, leaving a long block of white bread and cut bread lengthwise into four slices.
2. With rolling pin, slightly flatten each slice.
3. On waxed paper place one slice of bread and spread with apricot... - 44.7077
Tomato Gelatin Loaf Salad
1. Set a loaf pan in the refrigerator to chill until the gelatin is ready. Then rub it with cooking oil.
2. Simmer the tomato juice in an enamel or glass saucepan 5 minutes with onion, sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Soak the gelatin 5 minutes in cold water. Then... - 41.0034
Zucchini Carrot Bread Loaf
1 In a bowl, combine all Loaf ingredients.
2 Place half the mixture in a lightly greased loaf pan.
3 Steam zucchini and carrot for 5 minutes.
4 Prepare a hollow in the center of the mixture in the loaf pan.
5 Arrange zucchini, carrot,... - 45.7211
Taco Meat Loaf
I made this Taco Meat Loaf last weekend when I had some unexpected guests-visit; believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the blend of beef, and cheese gives out a delightful combination, which is sure to make a bland meal go... - 41.4592
Baked Macaroni Loaf
Dip ends of macaroni into boiling salted water, slowly pushing rest in as ends become softened.
Cook, uncovered, until tender, about 20 minutes, occasionally lifting up macaroni gently with a fork to prevent sticking.
Drain, rinse with hot water.
Saute... - 42.6795
Lamb Loaf Ala Greque
Lamb Loaf Ala Greque is an irresistible recipe. The deadly combination of lamb and herbs is something you would never want to miss out on! - 39.2912
Ham Sandwich Loaf
Ham Sandwich Loaf has a Mouth-watering taste. The Cheese and mayonnaise gives the Ham Sandwich Loaf Matchless taste. - 37.6801
Chicken & Cheese Terrine
1. Make meat layer: Soften gelatin with chicken broth or bouillon cube in water in a small saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly and crushing cube, if using, with a spoon, just until gelatin dissolves. Measure 1/4 cup into a 6-cup mold; stir in lemon juice.... - 36.625
Meat Loaf Surprise
Thoroughly combine all ingredients except ham and cheese.
On a sheet of wax paper, press mixture into a 9 x 12-inch rectangle.
Layer sliced ham on meat, then cheese.
Roll up, starting at narrow end.
Seal ends to form loaf.
Place seam side down in loaf pan, 9... - 42.2919
Broccoli, Ham & Cheese Bake
1. Cook rice, following label directions; spoon into a greased refrigerator-to-oven baking dish, 13x9x2.
2. Cook broccoli, following label directions; drain well. Place in a single layer over the rice in baking dish.
3. Melt butter or margarine in a large... - 33.9321
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Gruyere Cheese
1. Halve chicken breasts; remove skin, if you wish, then cut meat in one piece from bones. Pull each half breast open in the middle to make a deep pocket.
2. Fold ham around cheese slices, dividing evenly; tuck one into each pocket.
3. Melt butter or... - 31.4821
Super-sized Submarine Sandwich
Who can resist a super-sized, super-good sub made fresh and topped with mouthwatering meat and cheese that's a perennial favorite? And Betty's submarine sandwich is something that will surely tickle your fancy and your taste buds too. With this recipe, you... - 106.534
Vegetable Sandwich Loaf
Mix cheese, sour cream, parsley, paprika, salt and pepper together in food processor until smooth.
Using long bread knife, slice off top and bottom crusts of loaf.
Continue cutting loaf to obtain 4 slices.
Spread first slice of bread with cheese mixture.
Set... - 40.9045
Place a layer of cooked macaroni into a greased baking dish.
Sprinkle bread crumbs, grated cheese, parsley, onions, salt, and butter between each layer.
Repeat until all ingredients are used.
Pour egg and milk over mixture.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 30... - 37.9489
Frosted Date Loaf
Frosted Date Loaf makes the best bet as an anytime munchy. This Frosted Date Loaf oacks in the richness of cream cheese, pecan and crushed pineapple. Just check out the recipe of the flavorsome and rich Frosted Date Loaf. - 39.8183
Beef Macaroni Loaf
1. Grease a loaf pan, 9x5x3-inch; line bottom and ends with a double-thick strip of foil, leaving a 1-inch overhang; grease foil.
2. Make macaroni layer: Cook macaroni, following label directions; drain; return to kettle. Stir in butter or margarine; sprinkle... - 42.873
Corned Beef Loaf
Oil a straight-sided 10 1/4" x 3 3/4"x 2 1/2" loaf pan, or any large loaf pan or small pans that will hold 6 1/2-7 cups.
Mash the corned beef thoroughly, finally breaking up any lumpy bits with your fingers.
If the meat at this point is as smooth as possible,... - 39.7744
John's Party Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Use a bread slicing knife to half the loaf lengthwise.
3. On the bottom half, overlap the salami slices and top with cheddar slices and onion.
4. Top with Bologna, Swiss cheese and tomato slices.... - 45.6091
Golden Frosted Sandwich Loaf
Remove crusts from bread; cut lengthwise into 4 equal slices.
Spread one side of bottom and third slice with butter.
Place bottom slice, buttered side up, on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Spread Creamy Ham Filling over bottom slice.
Spread second... - 37.6642
Beef Macaroni Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Follow label directions to cook macaroni and drain well when done.
3) Take a 9x5x3 loaf pan; grease it and then line bottom and ends using a double-thick strip of greased foil, allowing a 1-inch... - 40.7937
Herbed Tomato And Olive Loaf
Herbed Tomato And Olive Loaf has a Superior taste. The tomatoes and cheese gives the Herbed Tomato And Olive Loaf Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 36.9007
Frosted Egg Salad Filled Sandwich Loaf
In individual bowls, prepare each filling by combining ingredients and mixing well.
Spread bread slices with softened butter or margarine.
Spread first buttered slice with Egg Salad Filling; top with second slice and spread with Ham Filling; top with third... - 41.5662
Frosted Sandwich Loaf
Combine ingredients for each filling.
Trim crusts from loaf.
Slice bread lengthwise in 4 equal layers.
Spread first slice, butter side up.
with Egg-salad Filling, second slice, Ham Filling, third slice with Chicken Filling.
End with fourth... - 42.7453
Frosted Sandwich Loaf With Ham Filling
Ham Filling: Combine ham, celery, pickle relish, horseradish, 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
Egg Filling: Combine eggs, olives, onion, mustard, and 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
Trim crusts from loaf.
Slice bread lengthwise in 3 equal layers; butter slices.
Spread first slice,... - 37.8692
Dough: Make well in sifted flour, stir in combined yeast, sugar and water, mix to a firm dough, knead for about 5 minutes on floured surface until smooth and elastic.
Using 3/4 of the dough, roll out to a rectangle large enough to line a greased loaf tin... - 44.7921
Big Wheel Loaf
Slice bread horizontally into 6 equal layers using an electric or serrated knife.
Spread first layer with horseradish, and top with roast beef and second bread layer.
Spread second layer with mayonnaise, and top with Swiss cheese and third bread layer.
Spread... - 36.3816
Party Sandwich Loaf
Remove crusts from sandwich loaf; slice into 7 layers lengthwise.
Cover 3 layers with Ham Salad.
Cover 3 layers with Egg Salad.
Assemble loaf with alternate layers of ham and egg fillings.
Wrap in plastic wrap; chill thoroughly.
About 1 hour before serving,... - 35.0618
Big Wheel Loaf
1) Take a serrated or electric knife and slice the bread horizontally into 6 equal layers.
2) Spread the first layer with horseradish and stop with beef and a second layer of bread.
3) Spread the second layer with mayonnaise and top with Swiss cheese.... - 47.1194
Cook the rice in three cups of the milk.
Melt the butter, add flour, seasoning and 1 cup milk and cook the sauce until it thickens.
Allow cheese to melt in the sauce.
Arrange alternate layers of rice and sauce in a buttered casserole, sprinkle with... - 27.9456
Butter bread and cut whole slices in half lengthways to fit bases of six 1/4 pint/150 ml loaf tins.
Line bases of three tins with wholemeal bread and three with white.
Mix cream cheese and chives, season, then spread half over wholemeal bread in tins.
Top... - 42.6533
Meat Loaf Pie With Ricotta Filling
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Mix together the ground meat, oats, 1/2 cup of the tomatoes, shallots, 1 egg or 1/4 cup egg substitute, cheese, 1 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper until well-blended.
Pat half the mixture into a... - 43.1173
Brown beef in oil in large skillet.
Add chili powder and onion; simmer until onion is tender.
Add milk, tomato sauce and salt.
Simmer until mixture is blended.
Cut tortillas in strips.
Alternate layers of tortillas, beef mixture and cheese in baking... - 41.5786
Simple Cheeseburger Loaf
Combine all ingredients except the cheese in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Line a loaf pan with heavy waxed paper.
Place 1/2 cup cheese in bottom of pan and cover with half the beef mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour.
Let stand for 10... - 36.2088
Chili Beef Loaf
Combine all ingredients except catsup in a bowl and mix well.
Shape into a loaf and place in a baking pan.
Spread layer of catsup over top.
Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour. - 29.7348
Two Tone Summer Squash Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. To prepare the zucchini and yellow squash trim, wash, dry and grate them separately.
3. Sprinkle with salt and drain in separate colanders for 30 minutes.
4. To prepare the watercress wash it, discard the heavy stems... - 47.9567
Reuben Meat Loaf
In large bowl, combine beef, pork, bread crumbs, onions, egg, mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire and salt; mix well.
Pack half the meat mixture into 10-cup (2.5 L) round casserole or baking dish.
Layer with sauerkraut, cheese and remaining meat... - 40.6523
Manila Meat Loaf
Mix together beef, meat extract, 1/2 teaspoon monosodium glutamate, and bread crumbs.
For the filling, toss together ham and pork, cheese, olives, pickles, raw egg, a pinch of monosodium glutamate, and salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
Oil a loaf pan... - 44.7549
Pink Party Sandwich Loaf
Combine chicken, celery, almonds, salt, pepper and enough mayonnaise to make a sandwich filling that is moist and easy to spread but not wet.
Combine ham, ground pickles and enough of pickle sauce to make a filling that is moist and easy to spread but... - 44.4957
Turkey Loaf With Courgettes And Tomato
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5 and line a non-stick loaf tin (pan) with parchment. Place the onion, garlic and turkey in a bowl, add the herbs and season. Mix, then add the egg white to bind.
2. Press half of the mixture into the base of the... - 37.8915
A Spiral Loaf, Nicknamed Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In large bowl combine beef, bread crumbs, egg whites, onion, celery, parsley, salt, pepper, vegetable juice, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
3. On sheet of foil or wax paper, shape meat into 14x10-inch rectangle. Cover surface... - 36.5308
Meat Loaf Surprise
1. In 3-quart saucepan, combine potatoes and enough water to cover; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer until potatoes are fork-tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain potatoes and return to saucepan. Add milk, butter, 1/2 teaspoon... - 38.2542
Baked Chicken Crisps
1. Place cracker crumbs in a pie plate; stir in seasoned salt. Pour salad oil into a second pie plate.
2. Dip chicken pieces into salad oil, then into crushed crumbs to coat well. Place in a single layer in an ungreased large shallow pan.
3. Bake in moderate... - 21.399
Baked Tuna With Flat Noodles
1. Cook noodles, following the label directions; drain and reserve.
2. Melt 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Stir in milk; continue cooking and... - 31.9331
Italian Pumpkin Strata
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add sausage, onion, bell peppers and garlic.
Cook, stirring to break up sausage, for 7 to 10 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
COMBINE bread cubes, cheese and sausage mixture in large... - 39.7805
Jellied Pineapple Cream Cheese Salad
What can be more healthy and satisfying than this Jellied Pineapple Cream Cheese Salad! Try out this easily made recipe for your own homemade Jellied Pineapple Cream Cheese Salad and continue being healthy! - 39.0559
White Bread Filled With Pepper Cheese
Dissolve the gelatin in a little cold water.
Slice a cap off one end of the bread and hollow out the loaf, leaving about a 1/2-inch layer inside the crust.
Butter the inside of the loaf using a long knife.
Cream the cheese and cream cheese.
Chop or crush the... - 45.3232
Apple Cheese Ribbons
Heat applesauce and 2/3 cup water to boiling.
Add lime-flavored gelatin and lemon juice; stir till gelatin is dissolved.
Reserving half of mixture, pour remainder into 8 1/2 4 1/2x2 1/2 inch loaf dish.
Chill till almost firm.
In saucepan, soften... - 41.608
Jellied Pineapple Cream Cheese Salad
1. Take a bowl and add 2 cups of hot water to it. Dissolve the lime gelatin into it.
2. Chill the mixture until it attains the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
3. Add pineapple and cucumber.
4. Wash the 9 x 5 x 2-inch loaf pan with cold... - 43.2498
Baked Chicken Nuggets
1. Bone chicken breasts; remove skin. Cut each breast half into 6 to 8 nuggets, about 1 1/2 inches square.
2. Combine bread crumbs, cheese, monosodium glutamate, salt and herbs.
3. Dip chicken nuggets in melted butter, then in crumb mixture. Place in single... - 27.2342
Vegetable & Frankfurter Casserole
1. Combine frozen vegetables with milk in a large saucepan; heat, following label directions. Stir in frankfurters; spoon half into a 6-cup baking dish.
2. Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a small bowl; sprinkle half over layer in baking dish. Top with... - 20.6574
Chicken, Avocado & Romaine Salad
1. Combine chicken breasts, water, celery, onion, salt and cayenne in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth; cool. Chill about 45 minutes. Pull off skin and carefully remove meat from... - 30.9867
Mixed Pasta With Chicken Drumsticks
1. Melt butter or margarine in a jelly-roll pan.
2. Crush potato chips coarsely. (Tip: Leave chips in bag and simply squeeze it with your hands.) Slit bag; spread open.
3. Pour milk into a shallow dish. Dip drum sticks, 1 at a time, into milk, then roll in... - 29.522
Vegetable And Goat Cheese Terrine
1 Sprinkle both sides of the eggplant, zucchini, and squash with the salt; place on a large baking sheet and let stand 30 minutes.
2 Pat the salted vegetables dry with paper towels. Spray a large ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat.... - 43.4695
Goat Cheese Torta
1) Line a clear plastic wrap on a souffle pan or a 1-quart loaf pan.
2) In a large mixer bowl or food processor, mix together cream cheese, garlic, goat cheese, pepper and oregano.
3) Blend to a smooth mixture.
4) Spread a third of the mixture in the... - 47.1877
Garlic Cheese Bread
Garlic Cheese Bread is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Garlic Cheese Bread is a dish that you would love to serve at your breakfast table. - 38.2199
Spread bread with butter and mustard cut into squares.
Make 3 layers each of bread, Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese, in deep buttered 8-cup dish.
Beat eggs with milk, Worcestershire sauce and salt, and pour over bread and cheese layers.
Sprinkle with... - 37.8057
Cheese And Bread Fondue
Cut bread into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
In a 2-quart casserole arrange alternate layers of bread and mixed vegetables.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over bread mixture; cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or longer.
Bake uncovered in a preheated slow oven... - 29.8512