- » Layer Bar
Layer Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of layer bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for layer bar recipes.
Nut, Wafer And Chocolate Magic Bars
Snack bars are not hard to make most often with commonly available ingredients. Here is a recipe to make delicious bars for kids with layers of chocolate, coconut, butter and walnuts to name a few. A sure hit with kids and a good idea to satiate food cravings! - 113.041
Mystical Layered Bars
Steps to getting ready
1. Preheat an electric oven to 325°F.
2. Add butter in a baking pan and heat until the butter melts completely.
3. Tilt the pan in all directions so as to coat the bottom of the pan evenly.
4. Evenly spread a layer of crushed... - 45.8206
Rich Layered Bars
Place butter in 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
Press mixture firmly against bottom of dish.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes, rotating dish... - 44.5936
Scrumptious Chocolate Layer Bars
Combine chocolate chips, cream cheese and evaporated milk in medium saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in walnuts, sesame seeds and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract.
Blend well;... - 41.6163
Chocolate And Vanilla Layered Bars
Sift together flour and salt; set aside.
Beat margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until creamy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla.
Gradually stir flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Spread two-thirds... - 40.0731
Heavenly Layered Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; line a 13"X9" pan with heavy-duty foil enough to entend over the sides of the pan
2. Spray the bottom and sides of the foil with cooking spray or grease it with shortening
3.In a bowl, break up the cookie dough... - 38.3339
Three Layer Bars
Combine butter and 1 cup flour.
Work until smooth.
Add only enough egg white to make the mixture hold together.
Pat into a thin layer in the bottom of a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Press waxed paper directly on the mixture to cover; then place a smaller oblong... - 37.6922
Seven Layer Bars
1) In a bread or cake pan, layer the ingredients neatly in the listed order. Ensure that you pick a pan which will fit your slow cooker easily. Do not stir the layers.
2) Cover the cooker and bake over high heat for 2 to 3 hours or till the mixture is... - 35.7592
Prepare cookie mix according to package instructions.
Place into greased bread 'n cake bake pan.
Layer remaining ingredients in the order listed.
Do not stir.
Cover pan and place in crock pot.
Cover and bake on high setting for 2 to 3 hours or until... - 35.0936
Seven Layer Bars
Place butter in an 8 inch square glass cake dish.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until melted.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs until blended.
Pat evenly in bottom of dish.
Layer ingredients in order as listed above.
Microwave 7 to 9 minutes, giving dish a 1/4 turn... - 34.831
Favorite Layer Bars
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake at 325° 10 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and egg, mixing until well blended.
Spread over crust.
Sprinkle with combined coconut, nuts and chocolate; press lightly... - 32.9557
Five Layer Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour butter into bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over butter. Sprinkle on nuts, followed by chocolate chips and coconut. Pour condensed milk over top.
2. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until lightly... - 25.0297
Layer Bar Recipes By Category