- » Lavender Syrup
Lavender Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lavender syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lavender syrup recipes.
Fresh Lavender Mojito
I made this fresh Lavender Mojito cocktail at the girl + the fig, located in Sonoma, California. - 108.227
Lavender Lemon Drop Martini Cocktail
For the lavender lovers, here is a beautifully prepared martini flavored with culinary lavender! Thanks to Chef Evanne for the interestingly deep insight on the culinary lavender, which makes the preparation of lavender lemon drop martini all the more... - 110.832
English Lavender Lemon Soda
Guests coming over and you want to surprise them with some amazing drinks? Try the lavender lemon soda drink. The beautiful color of the drink will surely impress your guests and the flavorful taste would make you win the title of best chef. So, if you are... - 117.42
Cold, Grey Weather got you down? Here's some Bright and Tart Flowery Lemonade to Gulp down and chase the Grey away! - 118.68
Fruit Pudding With Honey & Lavender
1. Boil the fruit syrup, sprinkle in the agar agar and simmer for 3 mins. Pour onto a flat tray, about 2mm deep; chill for 1 hr.
2. Boil the milk with the lavender, then whisk together the egg yolks, sugar and cornflour. Pour the milk onto the eggs, whisking... - 38.6007
Life Is A Bitchintini
1. For the rosehip lavender syrup: Add purified water, stevia powder, rosehips and lavender blossoms to a heavy saucepan.
2. Bring to a very slow simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Let cool then refrigerate. This will keep for... - 119.118
This cocktail includes pineapple – a symbol of welcome – and sage. Hence it’s name. Lavender syrup and gin also combine to make a deliciously light and fruity summer beverage. - 112.154
Lemonade In Bloom
Fresh basil blooming out of lemonade? That’s what this looks like and it tastes oh, so divine.
This is a great cocktail recipe to use for a punch. Just multiply all the ingredients. - 111.131
Bees Knees Cocktail
1. Mix the lavender honey with water to make a syrup
2. In a cocktail shaker, add gin, lemon juice, 3/4 ounce of the lavender honey syrup and ice cubes and shake well.
3. Strain into a cocktail glass.
4. Ganrish with lavender... - 106.754
Doesn’t this sound like a risqué dance that’s only mentioned in heated whispers along the back walls of respected waltz ballrooms? Before the main waltzers decide to take it to the streets, that is, slipping out of their upright facades (and limiting... - 30.0531
Best Lemonade Ever!!!
1. In a sauce pan add sugar, honey and pour 1 cup water. Put it on medium high heat and bring it to boil. Once boiled stir to dissolve the sugar completely.
2. Pour this mixture into a pitcher, add the lavender and let it steep. Let it cool to the... - 0
Raw Food Tart
Here's a raw-some way to end a meal! This amazing video prepares a tart with walnuts, figs and dates. Absolutely raw and uncooked, this produces a great crust, combined with a rich walnut cream center. These little tarts make a satisfying treat to end your... - 110.214
Organic White Chocolate Rosewater Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 325°
Line two 6 - cup or 12 - cup muffin pan with paper liners. Place white chocolate in double boiler or metal bowl and set over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir with a wooden spoon until melted and silky smooth.
Whisk flour, baking... - 37.3654
Lavender Syrup Recipes By Category