- » Lavender
Lavender is a plant that belongs to the mint family. The deep blue-purple color of lavender has many uses, both culinary as well as non-culinary. This plant is widely grown in the Mediterranean region, Southern ... More »
Poppy Seed Lavender Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Prepare the muffin tins.
3. Beat eggs thoroughly.
4. Add sugar, lemon zest, poppy seeds, and lavender, and beat well.
5. Mix in oil and stir until thoroughly mixed. Stir in vanilla.
6. Mix the dry... - 44.0109
Fresh Lavender Mojito
I made this fresh Lavender Mojito cocktail at the girl + the fig, located in Sonoma, California. - 108.227
Lemon Filled Lavender Cupcakes
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Using paper liners, line a 12-count muffin pan.
Using a food processor, briefly process lavender flowers with sugar to blend.
Take a bowl, and tip in the sugar mixture with butter.
Beat the mixture until... - 44.069
Lavender Ice Cream
In a small saucepan, heat half-and-half cream to 175°. Remove from the heat; add lavender.
Cover and steep for 20 minutes.
Strain, discarding lavender.
Return to the heat; stir in the sugar until dissolved.
Whisk a small amount of the hot mixture into the... - 37.1514
Honey And Lavender Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Using a food processor, combine sugar and lavender, by pulsing.
3. Beat lavender sugar mixture with honey and butter until the mixture turns creamy and light.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well.... - 41.723
How To Make Lavender Lemon Water
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Make Lavender Lemon Water!
Tip: Be sure to wash the lemon under cold water with soap to remove any wax or other "baddies". - 0
English Lavender Lemon Soda
Guests coming over and you want to surprise them with some amazing drinks? Try the lavender lemon soda drink. The beautiful color of the drink will surely impress your guests and the flavorful taste would make you win the title of best chef. So, if you are... - 117.42
Lavender Lemon Drop Martini Cocktail
For the lavender lovers, here is a beautifully prepared martini flavored with culinary lavender! Thanks to Chef Evanne for the interestingly deep insight on the culinary lavender, which makes the preparation of lavender lemon drop martini all the more... - 110.832
Aromatic Lavender Salmon
If you get carried away by the fragrance of lavender, I bet this time your taste buds will tickle too as we are presenting aromatic lavender salmon. Flavorful and delicious, this salmon recipe is easy to follow and makes an interesting dish which can be... - 131.658
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Using a food processor, briefly process lavender flowers with sugar to blend.
3. Take a bowl, and tip in the sugar mixture with butter.
4. Beat the mixture until it turns pale and fluffy.
5. Beat in... - 39.8413
Lavender Berry Frozen Yogurt
Time to make some more frozen desserts! Here's a super easy recipe that's easy to customize with your own flavors and add-ins. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to... - 98.661
Almond Lavender Cake
Grease a 10-in. fluted tube pan and sprinkle with sugar; set the pan aside.
Place 1/2 cup sugar, the almonds and 1 tablespoon lavender in a food processor; cover and process until finely ground.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and remaining sugar until... - 44.6685
Honey Lavender Ice Cream
1) Into a heavy saucepan, mix the milk and cream and cook over a medium heat till it bubbles
2) Onto a double boiler, whisk the egg yolks and sugar
3) Whisk constantly till the yolks thicken
4) Into the yolks pour the cream and cook for 5 minutes till... - 41.9056
Goat Cheese Crostini With Lavender And Honey
Chef Lisa Brisch demonstrates this easy to prepare appetizer using Delaware made goat cheese, honey, and bread. The cheese is from First State Creamery, the honey is from Ray Drejka, and the bread is from Big Sky Bread. This is a quick delicious snack that... - 98.2205
Lavender Rose Potpourri
Mix all the dry ingredients together.
Add the rose oil one drop at a time and mix well after each drop.
Place in a tin or covered container and let cure for five to six weeks, stirring occasionally. - 28.127
Cooking With Shelley West, Blueberry Lavender Cheesecake
Tiered Blueberry Lavender Cheesecake is a fancy gourmet style dessert. Surprisingly, this nice dessert can be prepared in no time. This dessert will charm all your guests for sure. Watch and learn, folks! Bon Appétit! - 104.914
Lavender Pastry Cream
This video is all about making the pastry cream which the chef explains which can be customized your liking! Watch the video on how to get this going! - 84.1731
Cold, Grey Weather got you down? Here's some Bright and Tart Flowery Lemonade to Gulp down and chase the Grey away! - 118.68
Fruit Pudding With Honey & Lavender
1. Boil the fruit syrup, sprinkle in the agar agar and simmer for 3 mins. Pour onto a flat tray, about 2mm deep; chill for 1 hr.
2. Boil the milk with the lavender, then whisk together the egg yolks, sugar and cornflour. Pour the milk onto the eggs, whisking... - 38.6007
Homemade Mozzarella And Marmalade Lavender Honey
Join Chefs Jose Garces and Adam Delosso in this video that shows three dishes in a cheese platter for entertaining. The video is impressive as the chef makes a gorgeous and fabulous fresh mozzarella cheese and other condiments. The video is fantastic and must... - 120.914
VeeV Lavande is a play on words – Vive Lavande, meaning Long Live Lavender – and it is the combination of Lavender Lemonade with acai berry and ginger that creates a remarkably smooth yet complex champagne cocktail. This is a wonderful drink for special... - 121.82
Bees Knees Cocktail
1. Mix the lavender honey with water to make a syrup
2. In a cocktail shaker, add gin, lemon juice, 3/4 ounce of the lavender honey syrup and ice cubes and shake well.
3. Strain into a cocktail glass.
4. Ganrish with lavender... - 106.754
Life Is A Bitchintini
1. For the rosehip lavender syrup: Add purified water, stevia powder, rosehips and lavender blossoms to a heavy saucepan.
2. Bring to a very slow simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Let cool then refrigerate. This will keep for... - 119.118
Doesn’t this sound like a risqué dance that’s only mentioned in heated whispers along the back walls of respected waltz ballrooms? Before the main waltzers decide to take it to the streets, that is, slipping out of their upright facades (and limiting... - 30.0531
Seared Sea Scallops
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE, combine the oil and minced lavender in a small jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well.
Let the oil sit at room temperature for 2 hours, then strain off and discard the lavender.
Return the oil to the jar.
In a blender, puree the... - 44.3239
Peaches In Sauternes
1. Peel the peaches and using a small paring knife slice them neatly about the stone.
2. Into a suitable serving dish place the peach slices and scatter the lavender heads.
3. Skin the lemon zest in 1-2 long strips and combine with the... - 39.1422
Lemonade In Bloom
Fresh basil blooming out of lemonade? That’s what this looks like and it tastes oh, so divine.
This is a great cocktail recipe to use for a punch. Just multiply all the ingredients. - 111.131
No Bake Lemon Tea Cookies
1. To make the cashew flour: Process cashews in food processor.
2. To make the lavender frosting – combine all of the frosting ingredients in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
3. Mix together cashew flour, almond flour,... - 85.4986
This cocktail includes pineapple – a symbol of welcome – and sage. Hence it’s name. Lavender syrup and gin also combine to make a deliciously light and fruity summer beverage. - 112.154
Nasturtium Pasta Salad
1. In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium heat, shake or stir almonds until golden, about 3 minutes. Pour from pan into a wide shallow bowl.
2. To bowl, add oil, vinegar, 1 tablespoon water, and mustard; mix.
3. Add spinach, rosemary blossoms, dianthus... - 32.6973
Best Lemonade Ever!!!
1. In a sauce pan add sugar, honey and pour 1 cup water. Put it on medium high heat and bring it to boil. Once boiled stir to dissolve the sugar completely.
2. Pour this mixture into a pitcher, add the lavender and let it steep. Let it cool to the... - 0
Herbes De Provence
One of my favourite herb mixtures is Herbes de Provence, a classic herb blend using fresh or dried herbs. This mixture is very popular in France. It is used for many dishes every day in a French kitchen. Each area of France will have it's own variation... - 36.2022
1. In a glass pitcher fill water.
2. In a ball put tea, ginger, cardamom and cloves.
3. Set in a sunny window for 12 hours.
4. Remove the ball from the pitcher. Add in the sweetener, mix well.
5. Pour in warm coconut milk in a... - 94.358
Chevres Bathed In Herbs And Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1) In the bottom of a shallow dish, arrange half the thyme, rosemary, and lavender.
2) Place the 8 chevres on top.
3) Cover with the remaining herbs.
4) Drizzle the oil over the cheese and herbs so as to cover completely.
5) Sprinkle pepper on top.
6)... - 42.5715
In small bowl, toss chocolate wafer crumbs with water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until crumbs are moistened.
Press onto bottom of 8-inch springform pan; set aside.
In electric blender container or food processor, blend cottage cheese and Egg Beaters until... - 48.0899
Tart Cherry Tarts
Allow cherries to thaw.
Drain liquid into a 1 cup (250 mL) measuring cup, pressing cherries with back of spoon to extract juice.
Add extra water, if juice does not measure 1 cup (250 mL).
Pour juice into a saucepan; then add sorbitol.
Stir... - 43.6192
Raw Food Tart
Here's a raw-some way to end a meal! This amazing video prepares a tart with walnuts, figs and dates. Absolutely raw and uncooked, this produces a great crust, combined with a rich walnut cream center. These little tarts make a satisfying treat to end your... - 110.214
Lamb Pa - Segment 1
This recipe is in two segments. This is Segment 1. Please watch Lamb Pa - Segment 2 for the full recipe. - 91.7554
Lamb Pa - Segment 2
This recipe is in two segments. This is Segment 2. Please watch Lamb Pa - Segment 1 for the full recipe. - 91.8948
Mushroom Chive Bisque
In a large saucepan, saute mushrooms in butter until limp.
Add flour, mustard, and salt. Cook for an additional minute.
Pour in the chicken broth and cook over low to medium heat until the soup thickens.
Add the half and half, sherry, and chives and heat to... - 34.3825
Country Peach And Lavander Tart
Sometimes the simplest desserts are the best and this country peach and lavender tart is a perfect example. Using only 5 ingredients you can create a mouthwatering dessert using a variety of seasonal fruits. - 113.205
Flavored Meringue Crust
Combine egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt in a mixing bowl.
Beat until soft peaks form.
Add flavoring of your choice.
Beat to stiff peaks.
Spread over bottom and sides of 8 or 9 in. (20 or 23 cm) pie pan.
Bake at 275°F (135°C) for an hour or until... - 27.1169
Herb Crusted Pork Roast With Ginger Fig Compote
1. In a bowl, combine the chopped garlic, rosemary and thyme, whole-grain mustard, dried lavender and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Add the pork loin and turn to coat thoroughly with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Remove... - 32.3399
1. Make the trowel by rolling the purple icing into a thick sausage. Flatten the ends and use the back of a small knife to indent markings at each end. Press 2 cocktail sticks, slightly apart, into one end. Flatten the grey icing into a scoop shape with one... - 39.5611
Melt butter in a large skillet. When it bubbles, add green onions and scallops. Stir for approximately 1 minute.
Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and white wine. Bring to a boil. Continue to boil until most of liquid is evaporated. Remove from pan.
Pour vermouth into... - 36.9371
Leg Of Lamb With Provencal Herb Rub
To make the Provencal herb rub, combine dry ingredients in a small bowl, crushing them between your fingers as you mix.
In another small bowl, combine oil and garlic.
Score any fat along the edges of steaks to prevent curling while cooking.
Brush both sides... - 39.477
Plain Strained Yogurt
1. Place a 50 x 30-inch/125 x 75-cm piece of cheesecloth in a pan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Remove the pan from the heat and, using a wooden spoon, lift out the cheesecloth. Wearing rubber gloves to protect your hands, wring the cheesecloth... - 37.9411
How To Make Fresh Floral Ice Cubes
Well, this recipe video is not rocket science. It is just going to be teaching you how to make some Floral Ice Cubes that are fresh. They look so sexy when you use them to make drinks. Watch and learn folks! Cheers! - 116.799
Hot And Sour Cucumber Salad
1)Peel the cucumbers and slice them very thinly.
2) In a salad bowl, prepare dressing by combining all ingredients except scallions and cucymber.
3 Mix well.
4) In the dressing toss the cucumbers along with minced scallions.
5)... - 47.6998
Raw Chocolate Pops
care to spice it up? Add one of the following: 1 inch fresh ginger, 1 Cayenne pepper, 4 drop B. RAW lavender essential oil.
Liquefy coconut oil by placing the glass jar under warm water. Pour liquid coconut oil in blender with spice of choice, add the rest... - 24.3666
Grilled Meat For Camp
Cravers of any grilled meat, here is an outdoor grill recipe with simple flavors and easy to make. Take a virtual tour across the desert town of Bend in Central Oregon with the chef before she begins to cook. Use your favorite meat(steak, chicken or fish)... - 114.892
Raw Chocolate Torte
1. Line the 8”square pan with parchment paper.
2. To make the halvah – Mix together all ingredients, in a food processor.
3. Pat the ingredients into wax lined square pan.
4. Chill the mixture in the freeze.
5. To Make The Filling... - 89.3789
Cheese And Herb Shortbread Rounds
A quick and easy snack or appetizer to have on hand for easy entertaining, or for something lovely on a weekday Wednesday. Cheddar Herb Shortbread Rounds can be made ahead and frozen or served the same day. No matter how you slice them, you friends and family... - 0
Rainbow Shish Kabobs
A simple easy BBQ dinner....these can be made with meat/ chicken or just a rainbow of veggies - 97.2976
Vanilla Extract- Anchorman Style
In most baking recipes you'll find that they call for some kind of extract, the most popular being Vanilla extract, but they also call for Peppermint, Orange, or even Lavender sometimes to give it that extra kick of flavor. Well, I'm going to let you in on a... - 0
Poached Breast Of Pheasant
To make brine, place water in pot large enough to easily hold liquid and meat. Create sachet of juniper berries, bay leaf, thyme, allspice, cloves and garlic. Add sugar, sachet and 1/2 lb. salt to water; stirring to dissolve. Add pheasant to brine, weighting... - 36.4877
Baked Goat Cheese Salad And Walnut Honey Sauced Brownie
In this RV Cooking Show episode of the Food, Fun & Friends at Flying Flags series we'll visit with two Santa Ynez Valley 'oil barons' and make two elegant dishes with the fruits of their labor. RVing and camping just doesn't get any more local or luscious... - 111.331
A Mid Summer Night's Dream
1. Slice any dome off the top of the cake. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it with half the buttercream and all the jam. Put it on the plate and spread with the remaining buttercream.
2. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the... - 38.5563
Butternut Squash And Beef Stew
Enjoy this fall season with a butternut squash and beef stew that is mind blowing and really easy. Take a look at this incredible video that is interesting and offers a great cooking experience. Watch this video and make this satisfying hearty meal to impress... - 117.213
Organic White Chocolate Rosewater Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 325°
Line two 6 - cup or 12 - cup muffin pan with paper liners. Place white chocolate in double boiler or metal bowl and set over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir with a wooden spoon until melted and silky smooth.
Whisk flour, baking... - 37.3654
Pork And Wild Mushroom Daube
1. marinate the pork: Put the pork in a large bowl. Add the wine, onion, carrot, bouquet garni, spice bundle and olive oil. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Pour the pork into a colander set over a bowl. Discard the onion and carrot. Squeeze the spice... - 40.5368
Lavender Recipes By Category