- » Lavash Wrap
Lavash Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lavash wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lavash wrap recipes.
1) Between 2 damp paper towels place the cracker bread to moisten for about 45 minutes until soft and pliable.
2) Take off the paper towels and smear the cream cheese over one side of the cracker.
3) Place the lettuce slices, on the... - 41.3141
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, stir the yeast, water and sugar together, keep aside for about 10 minutes, then stir in oil.
3) In a food processor, mix the flour and salt then add the yeast mixture through the feed... - 42.9971
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Dissolve the sugar and yeast in warm water.
3) In the bowl of a food processor, put 3 cups of flour. Add the butter, salt, yeast mixture and garlic.
4) Add just enough flour, ½ cup at a... - 43.1504
Healthy Vegan Wrap With Hummus
If you have not tried vegan wrap with hummus yet, you should try it now! This easy dish can be ideal for lunch and lunchbox filler and perfect for the entire family. Balancing the nutritional quotient with fruits, vegetable and fibre, you can create this dish... - 113.187
Caesar Steak Sandwiches
Hold bread under a gentle spray of cold water for 10 seconds on each side or until moistened.
Place between damp towels.
Let stand 1 hour or until bread is soft and pliable.
Beat cream cheese in a small bowl at medium speed of an electric mixer until... - 41.5483
Caesar Steak Sandwiches
1. Hold bread under a gentle spray of cold water for 10 seconds on each side or until moistened. Place between damp towels. Let stand 1 hour or until bread is soft and pliable. (If bread seems crisp in spots, sprinkle with more water.)
2. Beat cream cheese in... - 32.1396
Tex Mex Chicken Burritos
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. In aluminum foil wrap the tortillas and heat them.
3. In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and cumin, season to taste with salt, pepper and the juice of half a lime and set aside.
4. To prepare... - 46.978
Dolmeh Fil Fil
Hello everyone! I would like to share with you a Persian recipe called Dolmeh Fil Fil which is Stuffed Bell Peppers. This is a great dish to serve as an appetizer or main dish. This particular rice stuffing mix can also be used in Dolmeh Bademjan (Stuffed... - 0