- » Latino
Enjoy our collection of latino recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for latino recipes.
Empanadas, or hand pies, are widely eaten in South America and can be filled with sweet, savory, or sweet and sour fillings. - 120.125
Humita Recipe - Savoury Corn Pudding
Summer is an awesome time to get together with friends to enjoy some drinks and some nice steaks on the grill, and this humita is the perfect companion to the flavors of the season.
Humita is a Latin American dish from pre-Hispanic times made with corn.... - 116.329
Tostones Con Mojito
1. MOJITO: In a mortar put the garlic and grind for about 1 minute.
2. Add the lemon juice to a small bowl and transfer the garlic from the mortar to the bowl with the lemon juice.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir. Season with salt if... - 110.371
These delicious appetizers are simple to make and can be served as a side dish. I hope you enjoy making this recipe: - 110.094
Solar Cooked Garlic Mojo (mojo De Ajo)
1. Assemble the solar cooker with a stone ware bowl placed in a large glass bowl.
2. Peel the garlic cloves and place in the stone ware bowl.
3. Add the salt and pour in the olive oil.Mix it in and cover with the lid.
4. Let it stand in... - 89.6987
Latin American Cookies
Latin American Cookies are just right for the holidays and all special occasions. They are easy and simple to make and need. We have one just recipe for you. It has molasses, chocolate, spices and butter. - 54.5232
Chicharrón Latin Style Pork Cracklings
1. Slice in half the pork bellies. Rub baking soda over it and let it sit for 60 minutes.
2. After 60 minutes wash the bellies and make medium chunks. Slit the chunks without separating the skin part.
3. Heat a wok and place the pork... - 0