- » Latin American Green Banana
Latin American Green Banana Recipes
Enjoy our collection of latin american green banana recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for latin american green banana recipes.
When you have surprise guests, don't you think of a dish which gets ready in a jiffy and tastes good? Here is a video recipe of tostones that you will love to prepare as it uses only one ingredient and hardly takes any time to cook. So surprise your surprise... - 84.3183
Tostones Con Mojito
1. MOJITO: In a mortar put the garlic and grind for about 1 minute.
2. Add the lemon juice to a small bowl and transfer the garlic from the mortar to the bowl with the lemon juice.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir. Season with salt if... - 110.371
This Puerto Rican dish is a traditional dish based of plantains and beef! Those wanting to try Latin food in the traditional way, this is the video to see though the quality of the video is rather questionable! - 111.064
Green Plantain - Part 3: Presentation
In a mood to have some veggies. Check out the video of the Green Plantain. The chef shows us how prepare the Green Plantain. Serve with Guacamole, if desired. - 71.7503
Green Plantain - Part 1: Introduction
Veggies are very important ingredient in any dish. Today, our talented chef is going to show you how to make the perfect Green Plantain. Check out the video of the Green Plantain. The chef shows us how to cut up the plantain and prepare to cook it. - 86.8606
Green Plantain - Part 2: Preparation
Green Plantain is a very delicious and yummy dish that everyone should check out. The chef shows us how to prepare the yummy and delicious Green Plantain - 85.5899
Picadillo is an irresistible delicious non-vegetarian recipe. Try this Picadillo; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 32.5227
1. Boil the beans in three cups of water two minutes. Cover and let stand overnight.
2. Add the ham hock and salt and simmer, covered, until the beans are tender, or about two hours. Add more water if necessary.
3. Brown the onion, green pepper and garlic in... - 36.531
Creamy Plantain Maduros Soup
Sweet Plantains Maduros (page 206) is a traditional South American side dish of ripe plantains sliced into bite-size pieces and panfried until golden brown, honey sweet, and creamy tender. Rich with just a hint of caramel-y sweetness, I tap the flavor of... - 40.3403