- » Latin American
Latin American Recipes
Enjoy our collection of latin american recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for latin american recipes.
Latin American Hot Dog Roast
This menu requires little attention from you after the guests arrive.
You can make the black beans, pickled cabbage, tomato relish, and guacamole ahead of time; shortly before the party begins, arrange sausages, warm tortillas, and embellishments at one end... - 25.2574
Latin American Cookies
Latin American Cookies are just right for the holidays and all special occasions. They are easy and simple to make and need. We have one just recipe for you. It has molasses, chocolate, spices and butter. - 53.5412
Latin American Fish Soup
Cook and stir onions and garlic in oil in Dutch oven until onion is tender; add remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until fish flakes easily with fork, about 5 minutes. - 30.9275
Latin American Hot Dogs
Prepare Hot Black Beans, Pickled Cabbage, Fresh Tomato Relish, and Guacamole.
To heat tortillas, sprinkle each one with a few drops of water.
Stack tortillas, wrap in heavy-duty foil, and bake in a 350° oven until tortillas are warm Let guests cook their own... - 31.7147
Latin American Cookies
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 375° F
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Sift flour along with salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking powder and soda.
4) Add it to the creamed... - 48.6595
Chicharrón Latin Style Pork Cracklings
1. Slice in half the pork bellies. Rub baking soda over it and let it sit for 60 minutes.
2. After 60 minutes wash the bellies and make medium chunks. Slit the chunks without separating the skin part.
3. Heat a wok and place the pork... - 0
Leaf Spinach Latin
Wash spinach and cut off tough stems.
Place in a large saucepan.
Cover and cook over low heat for 6 minutes or until tender.
Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to blend. - 27.3358
Latin Chili Saint Diablo Style
1. Dice onions, garlic and poblanos
2. Add to a frying pan with a small amount of olive oil
3. Simmer over medium high heat until soft
4. Add chili powder, paprika, oregano, salt, pepper and cumin continuing to cook of medium high heat
5. Add 1 ½ cups pinto... - 79.2277
Latin Tuna Salad
1. Flake the tuna into a bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients except the salad greens and chips.
3. Stir lightly but mix thoroughly.
4. Line 4 salad plates or a large platter with salad greens.
5. Heap tuna mixture on top.
6. Serve with... - 42.9502
Latin Shrimp Scampi With Vermicelli
1. In a skillet, heat olive oil and add shallots and garlic and caramelize.
2. Add the shrimp, the zest of an orange, lemon and lime and the juice from the citrus.
3. Add the vegetable stock and let it cook.
4. In the meanwhile, cook the vermicelli... - 100.661
Latin Style Beans, Beef, And Hominy
1.Take a 2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add in the bell pepper, onion, garlic and stir cook until the vegetables become crisp yet remain tender.
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients and let the mixture boil.
4.Let simmer over reduced heat... - 42.3157
Latin Beer Roasted Chicken
1. Clean and remove the giblets from the chicken and wash it inside and out and pat dry with at towel.
2. Rub the chicken down completely with the butter.
3. Next, rub it down completely with 1/3 cup of the Spanish spice blend.
4. Next, rub the... - 101.065
How To Make A Sweet Potato Casserole With A Latin Twist
There is no end to experiment especially if you are a food enthusiast. Just like this one, the chef in the video shows how to make sweet potato casserole with chili peppers!!! Most of us must have enjoyed the sweet or mildly savor sweet potato casserole but... - 145.232
Latin Seitan Stew With Vegetables And Herbs
Have you tried a stew with seitan? Here is a great recipe for a Latin seitan stew. Filled with the goodness of loads of vegetables and of course the seitan. This stew is filled with health and is a great option for a meal. Lots of herbs in this dish, it is... - 124.876
Zesty Latin Devils
Zesty Latin Devils, when it comes to the taste this dish is no devil. Eggs and cheese play the lead in this Zesty Latin Devils recipe and flavor is enriched by juicy sauces. Try this Zesty Latin Devils as a first course for your dinner tonight. - 41.9384
Garlic Stuffed Pampas Steaks With Red Chile Sauce And Latin Lentils
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a heavy skillet, place the chiles in a single layer and dry-roast over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, shaking the skillet frequently.
3) In a mixing bowl, place the chilies, cover with hot water and allow to... - 45.0516
Chili Relleno And Ahi Tuna
If you want to serve some fancy looking dishes to your guests, then Chili Relleno and Ahi Tuna might just be it. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 65.6254
Latin Salad With Avocado Guacamole
For a simple yet very elegant and tasty salad recipe, with an equally tasty guacamole, watch this video and learn to make a tasty treat for all your loved ones. Watch to know more! - 88.7279
Here is another fine recipe of all time favorite Crispy Tostones. This is a basic fried plantain recipe and if you don't have the tostonera, improvise! Use the chopping board to flatten the plantain. Watch the video for the details of this recipe. - 114.42
Meat Stuffed Pastelillos
This Meat Stuffed Pastelillos is for all those who believe in flavor more than the calories. These meat turnovers are deep fried, but scrumptious. Watch this video for the details of this recipe - 107.97
Rellenos De Papa
Rellenos De Papa or Meat Stuffed Potatoes is a very creative dish. It is rich in carbs and proteins. And the crispy crust and robust meat within makes it very tasty. Watch this video and try it yourself! - 104.307
Eat healthy stay fit! That is what this Boiled Yuca recipe says. If you have never tried it, this is the perfect recipe to start using it. This video will guide you through the cooking. Bon Appétit! - 116.504
Bistec Ancebollado is one of the simplest steak dishes. This steak with onions gets an added kick with the homemade sofrito. Refer to this video for the detailed recipe. It looks yummy! - 111.881
Latin America’s favorite way to eat the merry green plantain, Patacones are one of those perfect snacks for a sunny day. Watch Chef Hendrik Cornelissen make Patacones hors d'oeuvres, where he tops the crispy fried plantains with salsa and guacamole. These... - 91.9392
Homemade Fruity White Sangria
When the warm weather rolls in, there is nothing like delicious cool and refreshing summer drinks like this one. Mix up this refreshing Homemade Fruity White Sangria. Watch this video by Ariane Duarte to learn how to prepare a winning drink for your summer... - 118.11
Healthy Green Corn Tamales
These Healthy Green Corn Tamales don't take all day but it gives you enough time to gossip with your family and friends. Watch this video and try out this recipe when you have your family and friends over for a meal. Happy cooking! - 90.2673
Sweet Potato, Pumpkin And Apple Empanadas
Do you have a lot of pumpkin left in the fridge from the holidays? Take a look at this Sweet Potato, Pumpkin and Apple Empanadas recipe video. This is a perfect dish to use up all your pumpkin and WOW your diners. This is an age old, tried and tested recipe.... - 103.174
This Blackened Halibut is a five star dish that can bowl away anyone. Take a look at this beautiful recipe in this video and give it a try in your kitchen. The accompaniments make it even more special. You are bound to get rave reviews for this dish. Bon... - 93.2261
These Latin style lamb shanks braised in a caldero, are fall-off-the-bone tender and bursting with flavor. Chef John shows us how to substitute an expensive Latin Dutch oven with an inexpensive caldero to braise lamb and produce the same results. He uses a... - 122.104
Solar Cooked Garlic Mojo (mojo De Ajo)
1. Assemble the solar cooker with a stone ware bowl placed in a large glass bowl.
2. Peel the garlic cloves and place in the stone ware bowl.
3. Add the salt and pour in the olive oil.Mix it in and cover with the lid.
4. Let it stand in... - 91.3702
Humita Recipe - Savoury Corn Pudding
Summer is an awesome time to get together with friends to enjoy some drinks and some nice steaks on the grill, and this humita is the perfect companion to the flavors of the season.
Humita is a Latin American dish from pre-Hispanic times made with corn.... - 124.668
When you have surprise guests, don't you think of a dish which gets ready in a jiffy and tastes good? Here is a video recipe of tostones that you will love to prepare as it uses only one ingredient and hardly takes any time to cook. So surprise your surprise... - 86.0284
Quinoa And Spinach Side
Quinoa is a seed packed with nutrients and Robin has bought some of it to show you a yummy recipe using it. This is a side dish made using Quinoa and Spinach. Watch the video to learn a great recipe which is very good for your health. - 131.286
These delicious appetizers are simple to make and can be served as a side dish. I hope you enjoy making this recipe: - 111.615
Latin American Recipes By Category